your gem [Inactive]

"Nice to meet you as well Lucas." She nodded at him, her long, orange pigtails bobbing happily in time with her head, "Now tell me, you two, what is this 'evil' you are talking about?"

Iilana seemed very comfortably settled with these people who she had just met.

"I you want. I want to learn more." Eliza picked the book and the key. "The key had a demon skull...as I the key to hell."

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

"A key to h-" He stared at her. "Do we really have to do this NOW!?" He asked desperately

She smiled as she got immaterial and took his wrist. They got inside and Aryhann stopped holding his wrist as she got material again.

"I like this hability,"

"Hey Hope, have ya seen Shadow around? He's been loking for yah," Leon said.,

"Yeah... I saw him..." she said. -Unfortunately,- She completed by thougts.

"Take it with you at least...but I'm not ready to go to hell. Gah I just want a break, or I'll die from exhaustion."

griptight on to it and started to pull on it it came out with ease it was in the shape of a circle

"Alright let's head back. You can sleep, I wanna find more about the key." Eliza replied and held the book and put the key around her neck.

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

"Is it possible though to live a day without having to worry?" He asked. "I have some things I need to work out myself you know..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back