your gem [Inactive]

Shadow clenched his fist. "You are right Ary, anyways, i'm leaving," shadow said as he diseapeared.

Aryhann looked exausted.

Leroy was shocked at her new power. How it'd manage to look so badass but beautiful, he'd never know. F*ck, what am I thinking?

Before he could react more a goblin came up and began to drag them. "Oh my god ....th-that'a a!!!" 
(....I'm going to hurt my notifications.....idk how but I WILL)

"Book book." The goblin spoke, dropping a book. "Key key." It had a key tied to the book. The gobbling continued.

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

"Oh sorry, " She apologized, jumping up and over the dragon carcass with ease, despite the large scythe slung over her back, "I'm Iilana Dei, and your name is?" She stuck out a calloused, pale hand to shake Silver's.

Aryhann continued walking as she felt followed. "Hey... Do you feel stalked or anyhing?" She asked to him.

"....Dafaq is it trying to say" Leroy asked nothing short of entering another panic attack

"Well, Sliver, famous traveller, it's nice to meet you." She turned to Lucas, appearing to be oblivious to what he was trying to say to Sliver about fighting the ominous evil. "And you are?"

"Is pretending that goblin never existed and going back home an option?" He asked Eliza wearily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back