your gem [Inactive]

Aryhann was like what the hell when he gave her a hug. "I'm a friend, friends are always doing that," she said.

"I mean, real friends..." She said.

Shadow was tired of listenning to that useless talking, since he was in the same place as them. He felt a little of rage when he saw him giving her a hug.

Aryhann smiled. She had a friend, a real friend. Not the guy who is over protective...

Shadow clenched his fist, ready to fight if he knew it...

"What?" Shadow said. "Oh dammit..."

He knew the they knew he was there.

"Shadow! Are you... Stalking me or something?" Aryhann asked.

(Going to sleep too)

Last edited by a moderator:
Para woke up on the road.

What? Was that all a dream? No, it couldn't have been. It was so long and so real... It wasn't a dream. Well... What??? 
What had even happened? Everyone was unconcious. Did everyone lose? No wait, the dragon's body is over there. Okay, they didn't lose.

After the goblin insident, Eliza went back to Leroy's house and began research. She fell asleep midway through the book, late at night. A couple house later, it was still night out and decided to take a wall. When she reach a block or two, she found Para on the street. "You okay Para?"

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

"I wasn't part of the battle. Aryhann and Jackson I know was there. Same as Luca nearing the end."

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

"Well, okay. That is pretty unexpected." Para started heading back to the motel. It was probably fixed as fast as the arcade was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back