• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Kai looked up at Samuel from his spot on the ground,"before you say something you should stop and think how would you feel if someone said it to you." Kai stood up and grabbed his bag and began to make his way out the door.

Samuel Peters

"Please. Plenty of people say they wanna beat my ass every day," Samuel scoffed, rolling his eyes. When he saw him about to walk out the door, he said, "You need to learn to toughen up kid. The world's hard, and crying about kittens will get you nowhere.

@Kai Hitachiin

Kai gives a sad smile,"their all I have left, I lost everything and everyone else. I feel like they are the only ones who care. But even then I wear a smile everyday, because I don't want people to worry."

@Imapeople000

Vadvasvach Ziolur

"Mhm... although it wouldn't have been too hard to subdue him. ...Or kill him..." Vad said, saying this last part quietly.

@mewbot5408

Samuel Peters

Samuel looked at him with his head cocked. "Masking your emotions isn't good. Just do some stupid shit every once in a while. I do it every day, and I turn out fine... usually."

@Kai Hitachiin

Vadvasvach Ziolur

"Mhm... although it wouldn't have been too hard to subdue him. ...Or kill him..." Vad said, saying this last part quietly.

@mewbot5408

Samuel Peters

Samuel looked at him with his head cocked. "Masking your emotions isn't good. Just do some stupid shit every once in a while. I do it every day, and I turn out fine... usually."

@Kai Hitachiin

"I thought you didn't like to kill."he told vad staring up at him raising a brow. He was still trembling. Ru hated his ex and was even scared of him. The pan shook his head and started to walk heading for their dorm.

Vadvasvach Ziolur

"Usually... but I don't mind if it's someone who deserves it," Vad said, following Ru. "Besides, my father's probably pissed off I didn't kill you anyways."

@mewbot5408

Vadvasvach Ziolur

"Usually... but I don't mind if it's someone who deserves it," Vad said, following Ru. "Besides, my father's probably pissed off I didn't kill you anyways."

@mewbot5408

"Probly. But.. I don't he'd be too angry if you decided you liked me and wanted to keep me...I mean seriously even Lucifer isn't completly heartless. " he told him as they walked together. He blushed looking away. "I just think he doesn't like me due to my history with other boys and the fact I'm overly feminine, I mean I get it...but..I really really like you,vadvasvach even if I have zero chance...." He told him with a hefty sigh.

Vadvasvach Ziolur

"You've never met my father... or at least, he treats guests differently than his own sons," Vad sighed, shaking his head. "And you don't have zero chance... I mean, not exactly 100% chance, but also not zero percent."

@mewbot5408

Headed to sleep. Night.

Vadvasvach Ziolur

"You've never met my father... or at least, he treats guests differently than his own sons," Vad sighed, shaking his head. "And you don't have zero chance... I mean, not exactly 100% chance, but also not zero percent."

@mewbot5408

Headed to sleep. Night.

"That's for sure. I used to hang out with sin a lot so I've met him a few times before.... Maybe he thinks I'm going to ruin you or something." He answered glancing up with that one green eye and the other orange up at him. He then looks away blushing and gives a slight smile. 

Grey nodded and took a seat . "alright~ I already made a mental list of everything . " the cheetah smiled . " by the way ,  you have a lovely room here~ mines is so plan and boring . "

@mewbot5408

Vadvasvach Ziolur

"He thinks you'll make me stronger... Too strong for him to use me. That's why," Vad said, looking over at Ru. 

@mewbot5408

Samuel Peters

"Hmph. Still not a good idea..." Samuel sighed, leaning against the wall. He didn't try to stop Kai, he didn't figure there was a point in it. Probably wouldn't understand my way either... Samuel thought, shaking his head.

@Kai Hitachiin

Grey nodded and took a seat . "alright~ I already made a mental list of everything . " the cheetah smiled . " by the way ,  you have a lovely room here~ mines is so plan and boring . "

@mewbot5408

Eris laid his head against Grey's shoulder. "The dorm rooms are like apartments and they change using magic so they can be a bit bigger on the inside." He told him. He looked up with his green eyes to the cheetah and blushed. "We can go in my bed room if you want.." He whispered.

Vadvasvach Ziolur

"He thinks you'll make me stronger... Too strong for him to use me. That's why," Vad said, looking over at Ru. 

@mewbot5408

Samuel Peters

"Hmph. Still not a good idea..." Samuel sighed, leaning against the wall. He didn't try to stop Kai, he didn't figure there was a point in it. Probably wouldn't understand my way either... Samuel thought, shaking his head.

@Kai Hitachiin

"Well yes...but he can always get another catalyst there are plenty of others he can use and heck, he's Satan why does he even need one?"  He told vad standing with his back to their dorm door as he looked up at him blushing. "So at least you wouldn't have to worry about having to kill people and destroy things..."

Vadvasvach Ziolur

"He can't use anyone else... the only reason he can use me is because I'm half demon. If he tried using a regular human, their bodies would be destroyed instantly. Full blooded demons are too strong to be taken over. And he can't come into the world himself. Something about... ah, hell if I remember." Vadvasvach said, opening the door for Roxanne.

@mewbot5408

Vadvasvach Ziolur

"He can't use anyone else... the only reason he can use me is because I'm half demon. If he tried using a regular human, their bodies would be destroyed instantly. Full blooded demons are too strong to be taken over. And he can't come into the world himself. Something about... ah, hell if I remember." Vadvasvach said, opening the door for Roxanne.

@mewbot5408

"Yeah but half human,half demons aren't that rare...the  incubi and succubi have been known to reproduce with humans often at times...even other demons have done it...that's actually what they mean by a cambion. There's enough of hybrids that they are considered their own race." He explained and walked in when he opened the door. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Vadvasvach Ziolur

"Yes, true.. but they're both very low level demons. Since I have Lucifer's blood, it makes me a lot stronger of a Nephilim," Vad explained, following him and sitting down on his own bed.

@mewbot5408

One day, the teacher for the current mathamatics class reveals a young, extreamly pail boy whom stares directly and scans between all of Ikotus charecters....

Vadvasvach Ziolur

"Yes, true.. but they're both very low level demons. Since I have Lucifer's blood, it makes me a lot stronger of a Nephilim," Vad explained, following him and sitting down on his own bed.

@mewbot5408

" do you really want to let him continue to control you? Plus incubi and succubi aren't really low level  what about lady Lilith for example? " he asked and stripped down to his panties as he went to his closet pulling out a tanktop and some short shorts. He put the clothes on and came to sit down next to vadvasvach.  

Vadvasvach Ziolur

"I don't have a choice... and both incubi and succubi are low level demons. Lilith wasn't even real, and most people in hell don't even consider incubi and succubi demons," Vad said, running his hand through his hair. 

@mewbot5408

@DocDDandy Umm.... come again? 1. There's not currently a math teacher. 2. Character sign up is here:

Vadvasvach Ziolur

"I don't have a choice... and both incubi and succubi are low level demons. Lilith wasn't even real, and most people in hell don't even consider incubi and succubi demons," Vad said, running his hand through his hair. 

@mewbot5408

@DocDDandy Umm.... come again? 1. There's not currently a math teacher. 2. Character sign up is here:

"So then what? You're not allowed to be with me....he's going to kill me then? I'm not even a good asset either I guess.." He asked him looking rather disheartened. He couldn't think of much else and it seemed bad would do everything Lucifer asked him. There was no way around it as things seemed. 

Kai sighed and walked out the door and walked off in a random direction, he froze in the middle of the hallway, his eyes cloud over. 

'The man and his team snuck into the house as the family slept,"quickly men we must do this quick." A young boy came down the stairs holding two kittens in his arms. The men looked up at the boy and moved towards him," grab him before he wakes the others up!" The boy ran back up the stairs and hid in the hiding spot his parents had built before he was born. "Dammit where'd the brat go?!" 

[time skip]

The boy came out of his hiding spot to see the bodies of his parents lying on the floor....surrounded by blood.'

Kai fell to his knees breathing heavily. 

@Imapeople000

Kai sighed and walked out the door and walked off in a random direction, he froze in the middle of the hallway, his eyes cloud over. 

'The man and his team snuck into the house as the family slept,"quickly men we must do this quick." A young boy came down the stairs holding two kittens in his arms. The men looked up at the boy and moved towards him," grab him before he wakes the others up!" The boy ran back up the stairs and hid in the hiding spot his parents had built before he was born. "Dammit where'd the brat go?!" 

[time skip]

The boy came out of his hiding spot to see the bodies of his parents lying on the floor....surrounded by blood.'

Kai fell to his knees breathing heavily. 

@Imapeople000

IMG_20160623_201350.jpg

Aspero walked down the hallway  with a book in his hands. He soon stopped as his red tail flicked side to side as his blue eyes looked up to see the boy panting. The feline demon crouched  down closing his book and stared at him. " are you okay,kid?" He asked. His voice was deep but had a certain gentleness to it. 

Kai looked up and said ,"ya I'm fine." Kai smiled and stood up, grabbing his bag. He opened his bag to make sure Yin and Yang were okay, then shut his bag once they started meowing. He looked back at the guy,"I'm Kai."

@mewbot5408

Users who are viewing this thread

Back