• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Aladdin

"You sure that you aren't the one in need of some more sleep?" he asked, a partially suppressed chuckle  coming out. Again, he wasn't going to walk back to the dorm so he ''started up'' his turban and set off towards his dorm room. It wasn't too far away actually, not close enough for his standards but still it didn't take long for them to arrive. Lowering down to a point he could jump off Aladdin landed on the ground safely. Now for the ''hard'' part.  Stairs were such a pain. 

@IkutoForever2222 

@mewbot5408 @eero-prince (I mean...one of my characters could interact with one of your characters  if you want that is.)

Blade huffed adorably "no need to make fun of my height,  I'm a teacup vampire"  he announced with a grin.  He patted Mew on the head cheerfully " cute ears "

@mewbot5408

Cadi looked him over. "i know you are injured.....i can smell it...the blood...." He moved closer. "Takis.......d-dont do that again....i mean i was happy.....but i dont want someone i care about getting hurt..." He looked down. "i could still see......i just couldnt move or blink...."

Valshe nodded and sighed. "my eyes hurt.....lots of paperwork" He kissed him back.

Hisoka knocked on Mei's door, he was kinda excited to see him again.

@Imapeople000

Kennedy shrugged. "they can find a way....knowing them...they will probably make me kill you" Kennedy stood and headed into the hallway, seeing the government people in the shadows now.

@mewbot5408

He gasped and looked at him. "you will come with me?" He smiled happily.

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Kai held onto him, shivering still cause it was chilly this morning.

@Kira Times

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yes" Aurelion gave him a nodding smile and hug him while he look up to meet his eyes "i did promise ill stay with you" he said as he look by the moon. To his life of being alone and all. Finally he meet someone were he learn the meaning of love and experiencing whays its like to be with someone. and he sure will never like to miss an opportunity like this

@IkutoForever2222

He hugged him tightly. "oh Aurelion......i love you so much" He smiled and closed his eyes, whispering his name and then looking to Bilal. "okay.....we will go....y-you should join school in my place...Bilal...."

Bilal gave a nod. "yes master...."

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Neither the less of this young healer's lonely spirit he slowly started walking. A side of him regretting not to walk up to the three boys. But four may be too much of a crowd for their liking. Though now that Daisuke thought about it that taller fellow seemed to resemble the infamous vandal at school... Or at least what the concept art of him looked like. The bandaged boy comes to a halt. 

"Maybe if that other guy is the vandal I can ask him to stop.." That would make Daisuke's school like much easier since he is the one constantly asked to clean it. People need to stop abusing his good nature.

No matter, Daisuke turns back and slowly (and carefully) walks up to tge group of three. Once he crossed a not-so-safe distance between them he knew there was no going back now. Since if he tried to at least once of the three would spot him. Oh the regret that was filling Daisuke's chest. Not to mention the vandal looking guy was much taller up close than he did farther away.

@mewbot5408

@Shining Valkyrie

Aurelion look at him "this school right?" He ask him with a smile and hug him then he hold his hand "are we gonna stay or go becouse you just enrolled to class" he said with  smile 

(I made a new character hmm :3 i think if its alright ill place him for bilal eheheh crazy idea XD)

@IkutoForever2222

(Oohhh thank you XD) 

Aurelion smile "ah thats wonderful but its still night "how about we take a little sleep Est morning is halfway coming" he said while he hug him he wanted to ask him a question but later

Right by the hallway Azrael was walking as his mouth and hands were in blood from his food "a damn it i forgot to get a napkin " he sign and saw 3 people hiding he look at them once more "this is interesting" he grin

@IkutoForever2222

"actually it is morning.....about 6:30 in th morning to be exact" Est smiled and chuckled. "but sure.....a prince can get away with lots.....Bilal....make sure you enroll....you can pass as a high school kid...."

Bilal nodded and headed into the bathroom because he thought it was somewhere else.

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Aurelion look back and notice the moon was setting down "ah!" He gasp "i dint notice it was..." he said as he yawn "hmmm 6:30 ... " he thought about skipping class and going to school on the third period but its Est first day he woudnt want him to miss that. He thought for a brief moment before looking at him "lets go to my dorm first and ill make you something to eat then we can go to your first class" he said with a smile as he hold his hand 

Azrael look at Bilal "2 new student hu? .. ... i gotta be so f-cking honest the one who keep bowing is cute. Damn im gonna be so hella gay for him if he is Single" he chickle and think "oh s-hit why not go on. If he is taken then f-vck it hes mine mow" he chuckle as he follow him to the comfort room "hey there" he he smile and golden strings came out of his hand 

@IkutoForever2222

Est nodded and entwined his fingers with Aurelions. "sounds good.....besides...im really hungry..." He blushed as his stomach growled on cue.

Bilal  turned around and looked at the other boy. "yes?" He had realized this was a bathroom now that he was in it and decided to check it out and other rooms while he was here to get a  feel of the place.

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Damn, my brother didn't wake me up so I can't get to school now. But at least I'll be more active on here now. :D

Takis Argyris

Takis blinked, confused that that was his response. After a second, he understood, and said, "Okay...It's just... I don't want to see you get hurt either..." Takis allowed a single tear, but wiped it away quickly.

Mornuhama Loprak

"Aww... Well, I'm assuming you'll skip half the classes to sleep again anyways." Mornuhama laughed. He loved to tease Valshe, just to see his reactions. 

Mei Rinsaku

"Mmm... One sec..." Mei murmured groggily. He got up and put a shirt on(He always wore pants when he was sleeping, so it wasn't a problem) and walked over to the door. "Oh. Hey." Mei said, surprised. "This is a nice surprise..." He laughed. @IkutoForever2222

Cadi looked at Takis and saw the tear. He just moved over and hugged him. "thank you so much Takis......i....dont know what to d to repay you honestly..." He closed his eyes tight as he hugged him. "maybe.....i should....disappear..."

Valshe puffed out his cheeks and let go of him, stubbornly looking away. "meanie....i musnt do that...i will fail my classes..."

Hisoka's hair was both blue and red. "hi Mei" He smiled big.

@Imapeople000

Takis Argyris

"What? No, of course not..." Takis said. He tried to hug him back, but he was still on his stomach, so he just wrapped his tail around him.

Mornuhama Loprak

"You skipped three today!" Mornuhama laughed. "Given, I did too, but you get the point." He snuggled into Valshe's shoulder, not really tired, just not wanting to get up.

Mei Rinsaku

Mei grinned, "Hey... What's up?" He had a light blue t-shirt on, as it was the first thing he found. "Nice hair. Get it dyed?" He joked. He had known about Hisoka's hair and temperature already, he just wanted to mess with him a bit.

@IkutoForever2222

Aurelion giggle at his hungry stomach "yes ill cook you something new and something that you would like "he said with a smile as they both enter his dorm "take a seat est ill prepare somethong for you" he said with a smile as he take out an enectric cooker in his storage.

Azrael inspect him and he look like an easy prey "you look like your lost." He grin "i can tell your new. Do you like me to help you and give you a tour?." He ask politely 'then ill make you mine just like always...' he thoughy as he open up the door thrn wonder "you have enrol right?" He ask him

@IkutoForever2222

Cadi looked at him . "you might get hurt again.....my stepfather will never stop trying to get me..."

Valshe rolled his eyes. "you mean yesterday? its already a new day sweetie"

"oh haha....so funny" He smirked and poked Mei's forehead. "come on.....and you look adorable by the way..." He smiled again and started walking. "im usually not about this school thing....but i wont let you get bullied by stupid people..."

@Imapeople000

"kay" Est kicked off his expensive boots and laid down. Since his outfit changed with his growth because of his royalty, all his clothes are expensive.

Bilal smiled. "that is nice of you.....and yes...i have a crazy power.....so i can quickly do things without anyone knowing.....its like magic"

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Blade huffed adorably "no need to make fun of my height,  I'm a teacup vampire"  he announced with a grin.  He patted Mew on the head cheerfully " cute ears "

@mewbot5408

Neither the less of this young healer's lonely spirit he slowly started walking. A side of him regretting not to walk up to the three boys. But four may be too much of a crowd for their liking. Though now that Daisuke thought about it that taller fellow seemed to resemble the infamous vandal at school... Or at least what the concept art of him looked like. The bandaged boy comes to a halt. 

"Maybe if that other guy is the vandal I can ask him to stop.." That would make Daisuke's school like much easier since he is the one constantly asked to clean it. People need to stop abusing his good nature.

No matter, Daisuke turns back and slowly (and carefully) walks up to the group of three. Once he crossed a not-so-safe distance between them he knew there was no going back now. Since if he tried to at least once of the three would spot him. Oh the regret that was filling Daisuke's chest. Not to mention the vandal looking guy was much taller up close than he did farther away.

@mewbot5408

@Shining Valkyrie

"Hm, I'm not making fun. I much like your height. It's rather cute,you know." He purred still flirting. "Thanks.." He then became quiet only to stand back up to his full height of 6'5 and moved his head looking at daisuke with his red eyes. mew had picked up on his prescence his ears swiveled up.  When Mew's gaze had come to the smaller male he  tilted his head. "..took you long enough, lamb. I'm surprised you hadn't came for me sooner." He told daisuke.

Takis Argyris

"I know... That's why I want to help you... And that's the reason I'm willing to take that risk..." Takis said sadly. He knew Cadius probably wouldn't understand, so he got up. "Listen... As you had guessed earlier... I had it pretty rough too." He got up on his hind legs, towering over Cadius, but the main thing was his stomach. There was a mass of bullet wounds, bayonet wounds, burn wounds, and other countless ones. They were all healed, but the mass of scars gave it away. "If I'd have taken this to protect my country... I'd do it to protect you..." He said, his head downcast.

Mornuhama Loprak

"Already? Huh..." Mornuhama scratched his head. "Eh, whatever. I'm glad I came to see you." He smiled.

Mei Rinsaku

"Ah, you know I can protect myself." Mei said, feigning anger. "But it's still nice to have you with me... Don't think anyone in Rio would have expected me... And you..."

@IkutoForever2222

"i...." He stared at his stomach in shock and then just closed his eyes and leaned forward, giving his stomach a kiss. He wanted to make it better. "there......now you have a good memory along with the bad ones..." He blushed and looked off to the side.

"im glad you came too.....i about lost it" Valshe smiled and ran a hand through his hair.

"right right.....but....i will catch them before they take action." After hearing him say something about the both of them he got a slight blush. "you think of us as....you know.....a thing?"

@Imapeople000

Users who are viewing this thread

Back