• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Takis Argyris

Takis looked over and watched as he used the water to clean the blood off of him. "Too bad we didn't have that when I helped at the medical bay in Greece," Takis chuckled, "Would've helped a ton."

Mornuhama Loprak

"That sounds amazingly dirty," Mornuhama laughed, looking at Valshe. "I don't really care what we do. I just suggest we don't have sex in your office. Don't think the school would fancy that."

Mei Rinsaku

"I suppose it isn't that hard to tell then." Mei giggled. He looked up at Hisoka and stared at him, not for any particular reason.

@IkutoForever2222

"yeah...it probably would" He smiled and worked his hands, separating the blood from the water and put the water back in the tank. "what to do with the blood....." He watched it as it floated in the air.

Valshe giggled. "is sucking considered sex?" He tilted his head. It was a serious question.

Hisoka looked down. "i know im gorgeous darling" He smiled.

@Imapeople000

Cadi leaned forward and took off his shirt. He got up and walked over, close to the tank and started to bend the water. It moved over the side and onto his back, cleaning the blood off him.

Valshe shrugged and looked at him. "what do you wanna do while we are in here....alone....."

"i can tell" Hisoka smiled and held onto him.

@Imapeople000

Sonci blushed and looked at him at him. "i-i love you too"

@ZappiestAbyss

'Ugh. We have work in the morning....' He sighs and gives you a peck on the cheek. 'Can't do anything to you.' He smirks.

Takis Argyris

"Quite the question," Takis laughed. "I mean... what do you usually do with it?" He cocked his head

Mornuhama Loprak

Valshe's question made Mornuhama laugh even more. "I'm going to assume they'd consider it the same general thing." He got out, before continuing to laugh more.

Mei Rinsaku

"I'll give you that," Mei giggled. "I was just... staring. It's a habit of mine. Kind of weird, but whatever." 

@IkutoForever2222

So I believe mew has two or three possible love interests (which is okay cuase I kinda like the idea of him having a love triangle :3 )

he while I added eris so he could use a match that is if anyone is interested in a merman. BTW eris is basically a vers being able to be either  unlike mew whom is mostly  domiant. )

(Sorry for the double post. DX)

Elch looked up at the academy and took a drag of his cigarette. 

"So this is the prestigious school for the supernatural? All boys though. No skirt lifting for me." He says in a thick Russian accent. He starts to chuckle at his own joke. 

(Open. @mewbot5408 would you be interested?)

His eyes widened and his whole face went red. 

@ZappiestAbyss

"well....there used to be a tree in the corner and i would put it there...in the soil....but the tree .....um.....died..." He looked down in shame.

"oh lord...." Valshe laughed and watched him go.

"you can stare at me as much as you want" Hisoka smirked.

@Imapeople000

Takis Argyris

"Go figure. Don't exactly think iron helps plants grow." He chuckled. "Hold on a tick, I think we're right near the storage room." He walked out, and after a couple seconds of crashing, and Takis cursing, he came back in with an empty plastic tub. "They have a bunch of shit they don't even need in there, sure they won't mind losing this." He chucked it down on the floor.

Mornuhama Loprak

(By the way, I meant he managed to say that in between laughing, not that he left) Mornuhama laughed a bit longer, but managed to compose himself and say, "I mean... I'm gonna be blunt here... if we were sucking each other off, I don't think they'd like that either..."

Mei Rinsaku

"Ah, good," Mei said, grinning, "It'll probably be happening a lot."

@IkutoForever2222

Last edited by a moderator:
Sonic straddled him and looked at him. "w-we could...." He stared into his eyes.

@ZappiestAbyss

He giggled at hearing the crashing around. "t-thanks Takis...." He put the blood in the bucket he got for him

(oh lol xD )

Valshe puffed out his cheeks. "right right.....i guess we will have to wait till we get to the dorms...." He smirked. "nah....only when you are ready"

"good" He leaned down and kissed his head, walking to class with him.

@Imapeople000

(Sorry for the double post. DX)

Elch looked up at the academy and took a drag of his cigarette. 

"So this is the prestigious school for the supernatural? All boys though. No skirt lifting for me." He says in a thick Russian accent. He starts to chuckle at his own joke. 

(Open. @mewbot5408 would you be interested?)

Eris was outside the school at that moment  as he finished up with the gardening only to stand up walking around to the front. He stood around 6'3 with messy ombre colored hair that was blue that faded into grey then pink into a fusha purple on top and popping emerald green eyes. Eris had a set of pink marks on the  side of his face going down his neck. He was carrying a bunch of pink roses on a vase and seemed to be headed inside when he glanced up to see elch only to run into the door frame breaking the vase and got soaked.  eris started to bolt for it but tripped over flat on his face and his mer-tail formed due to the contact with water which made his try to drag himself.

Takis Argyris

"Sure thing. Watch out for the janitor, he's kind of a jackass." Takis laughed as he sat back down.

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornuhama only giggled more, sitting down in a chair. "Although you're definitely not wrong..." He laughed.

Mei Rinsaku

Mei smiled, and said, "I think I'm starting to get used to... being with you."

@IkutoForever2222

Cadi smiled and walked over to him, looking at the blood on Takis top and he touched his chest where a splotch was. "sorry..."

Valshe spun in his own chair. "which will probably be never though....i have office work.....yes....i get paid for this" He gave a peace sign as he spun.

Hisoka smiled and looked forwards. "im glad.....cause there is no way i will be able to leave you alone"

@Imapeople000

Eris was outside the school at that moment  as he finished up with the gardening only to stand up walking around to the front. He stood around 6'3 with messy ombre colored hair that was blue that faded into grey then pink into a fusha purple on top and popping emerald green eyes. Eris had a set of pink marks on the  side of his face going down his neck. He was carrying a bunch of pink roses on a vase and seemed to be headed inside when he glanced up to see elch only to run into the door frame breaking the vase and got soaked.  eris started to bolt for it but tripped over flat on his face and his mer-tail formed due to the contact with water which made his try to drag himself.

Elchs attention immediately snapped to the poor boy who fell over. He ran over to the boy  and attempted to help the boy up. However he stopped when he saw the tail and instead started to check to make sure that your beautiful face wasn't busted up. 

"Are you ok?" Elch asked in his thick Russian accent. It was a bit hard to understand but not impossible 

Sonic straddled him and looked at him. "w-we could...." He stared into his eyes.

@ZappiestAbyss

He giggled at hearing the crashing around. "t-thanks Takis...." He put the blood in the bucket he got for him

(oh lol xD )

Valshe puffed out his cheeks. "right right.....i guess we will have to wait till we get to the dorms...." He smirked. "nah....only when you are ready"

"good" He leaned down and kissed his head, walking to class with him.

@Imapeople000

Smoke smiled softly and kissed you gently. 'Do you want to though? I don't want to force you into anything.' He asked as he rubbed your back.

Takis Argyris

Takis looked down, and said, "Ah, it's fine. I've dealt with fair amounts of blood before. Having some on me isn't anything new." He shrugged.

Mornuhama Loprak

"Well, we were in my dorm sleeping for most of the day yesterday..." Mornuhama said, giggling as he saw Valshe putting up a peace sign. "I mean... surely they know you have other things to do... maybe not what they have in mind, if we end up doing what we were talking about, but surely..." He laughed.

Mei Rinsaku

"Such cling." Mei joked. "I probably won't either. I mean, I can be on my own..." Mei looked away for a second. "I just think I'd prefer to be with you..."

@IkutoForever2222

Cadi looked back up at his face and couldnt help but kiss the mans cheek. 

"hahaha.....they probably werent expecting a human to get a lover in a supernatural school"

"aw....such a sweetie..." Hisoka smiled. "lots of love Mei....my heart is swelling up"

@Imapeople000

Sonic was asleep by the time they were done. He got exhausted.

@ZappiestAbyss

Aurelion smile as he prepare some food. looking at him he smile "have you ever drink some Tea before est?" he ask him with a smile while he cut some vegetable. noticing he was running out of stocks he would decide that he would buy some later.maybe 

Azrael look at him "oh i see well thats quite fascinating" he said as he little string flew out of his hand and dissapear into the distance. opening the door he smile at him "cmon ill show you around. you dont wanna end up in the ladies room" he joked and laugh

@IkutoForever2222

Takis Argyris

Takis didn't react much, he just smiled. He decided to turn back into a dragon for the last couple minutes he could before passing out

Mornuhama Loprak

"Well... technically, neither of us should really be here. I mean, if it is a supernatural school." Mornuhama laughed. "I tricked them though. ...Okay, not really, but nevertheless I'm at least glad to be here with you."

Mei Rinsaku

"Ah, shut up." Mei giggled. "Although I suppose you can mess with me too... sparringly." He teased.

@IkutoForever2222

Aurelion take out a kettle "well its alright... but your still a little bit recovering im sure that you will know soon" he said with a smile while he place the meat and the vegetables in the plate. he then gave his food then place some herbs in the tea "you know... you were the only first was that have ever came into this room and ever did talk to me nicely" he said with a smile and sat beside him

"i know you wont but im just telling ya ahahahha you wouldn't know when some teleportal students arrive by your side then teleport you into a room were..you know" he smile as he follow him "so lets first go to the Gym,then to the Science lab and more that i could think of since im bored now" he mumble the last part then take his hand and they walk "you know people here are really nice" he said with a grin 

@IkutoForever2222

Cadi looked back up at his face and couldnt help but kiss the mans cheek. 

"hahaha.....they probably werent expecting a human to get a lover in a supernatural school"

"aw....such a sweetie..." Hisoka smiled. "lots of love Mei....my heart is swelling up"

@Imapeople000

Sonic was asleep by the time they were done. He got exhausted.

@ZappiestAbyss

Smoke smiled and pulled the covers over you. He began to get dressed in his armor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back