• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Elchs attention immediately snapped to the poor boy who fell over. He ran over to the boy  and attempted to help the boy up. However he stopped when he saw the tail and instead started to check to make sure that your beautiful face wasn't busted up. 

"Are you ok?" Elch asked in his thick Russian accent. It was a bit hard to understand but not impossible 

Eris blushed  when his gaze met elch's. His face didn't have any injuries except his lower lip was bleeding. "..i-i think so.." He mumured not noticing he had bit his lip. His mer-tail wiggled as he struggled to keep himself upward. 

Cadi curled up next to him when Takies was out and slept next to him, snuggled up.

Valshe smirked. "you are  such a rebel" He stuck out his tongue.

Hisoka laughed. "oh i can mess with you in other ways to"

@Imapeople000

Est thanked him for the meal, then looked at him. "well.....you were nice to me....you saved me"

He blinked down at his own hand that the other male took. "my hand belongs only to Prince Est Rinaudo"

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Sonic slept silently, his snore very soft so you can barely hear it.

@ZappiestAbyss

Takis Argyris

Takis was kind of half awake half asleep, keeping an eye on Cadius. He didn't think that his stepfather would come back, but he wanted to make sure him nor anyone else would come(He still wants to keep his rep up in public)

Mornuhama Loprak

"Look who's talking," Mornuhama laughed. "Besides, you would've already knew if I tricked them, being the all powerful person you are." He joked, grinning.

Mei Rinsaku

"I'd ask how, but I'm not sure if I want to know..." Mei laughed. He continued staring at Hisoka. 

@IkutoForever2222

Aurelion smile "yes because the first time i saw you i know that you need help and kindness and that i was sadden to what happen to you as it reminds it of me..." he pause and look at him then hold his hands "Est...do you think its fine that ill go with you" he ask him as he look at him

Azrael look at him then let go of his hands and gave a chuckle "oh i see... but usually some creatures here dont mind at all" he smile and "so he was a prince and the other one?" he ask as he walk and shook his head  "ah... none of my concern now but wow. your a loyal servant and arent that just quite fascinating"

@IkutoForever2222

Cadi was asleep next to him, his body seeming to need it. Since he didnt sleep. (because he mad himself believe he didnt need it) 

Valshe frowned. "a-are you calling me weak??"

Hisoka laughed. "yeah.....probably not..."

@Imapeople000

"what do you mean Aurelion?" He tilted his head.

"yes Est is a prince...and the other one is his fiance...." He looked at him with a small smile. "it sounds nice to have someone......but i must not distract myself"

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Takis Argyris

Takis shook himself awake, not wanting to fall asleep. He propped himself up on his elbow, watching Cadius as he slept

Mornuhama Loprak

"What? Well, not what I meant, but even if I did I was just messing with you." Mornuhama said, putting his arms around Valshe again.

Mei Rinsaku

Mei giggled, and said, "I thought so. Keep those thoughts in your mind." He laughed.

@IkutoForever2222

Cadius really did look like an angel, awake and when sleeping. The male made no sound as he slept, his hair into his face.

Valshe nodded, hugging him back. "sorry....i dont like being called weak..." 

"fine fine......but really though..." He teased further.

@Imapeople000

Takis Argyris

Takis looked down at Cadi as he slept, brushing his hair out of his face. He looked around to really make sure no one was there, and tried to sleep himself, only succeeding in getting half asleep again, mostly just due to paranoia

Mornuhama Loprak

"It's fine," Mornu smiled. "Now I just know how to tease you more." He joked.

Mei Rinsaku

Mei giggled. "Ah, whatever. Confine them to when we're not in public, I suppose would be said better." He blushed a bit.

@IkutoForever2222

Eris blushed  when his gaze met elch's. His face didn't have any injuries except his lower lip was bleeding. "..i-i think so.." He mumured not noticing he had bit his lip. His mer-tail wiggled as he struggled to keep himself upward. 

Elch pulled out a cloth from his vest pocket and wiped away the blood from the mermans lower lip. 

"Your lip was bleeding." He said. "Do you want me to bring you back to your dorm?" Elch finished his cigarette and flicked it off to the side. Instead of reeking of nicotine the cigarette smelled of strawberries, Elch smelled the same way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Takis Argyris

"Hm?" Takis murmered, moving closer to Cadi as well, putting his arms around him.

Mornuhama Loprak

"Never tell me these kinds of things." Mornuhama giggled, kissing him on the forehead.

Mei Rinsaku

Mei looked at him and laughed. "Your makeup isn't hiding it this time." He giggled.

@IkutoForever2222

Cool, later dude

Takis Argyris

Takis looked down at him and blinked his eyes open, confused for a second. He started to blush, but realized he wasn't even awake, so he sat there and watched him

Mornuhama Loprak

"Mmmm... maybe we should head back to the dorms and do what we said..." Mornuhama teased, closing his eyes and smiling.

Mei Rinsaku

"I do agree, it's pretty..." Mei smiled. "Makes you stand out, too. I'll never lose you..." He said creepily.

@IkutoForever2222

Elch pulled out a cloth from his vest pocket and wiped away the blood from the mermans lower lip. 

"Your lip was bleeding." He said. "Do you want me to bring you back to your dorm?" Elch finished his cigarette and flicked it off to the side. Instead of reeking of nicotine the cigarette smelled of strawberries, Elch smelled the same way.

"Hmm...well I can't exactly walk now.." he anwsered looking down at his pink and purple tail. Eris looked away blushing. "It would be appricated..." He was kind of embarrassed he had to ask for help. He also was covered in pink petals along with the fact the roses he had only a moment ago were now scattered all about. 

"Hmm...well I can't exactly walk now.." he anwsered looking down at his pink and purple tail. Eris looked away blushing. "It would be appricated..." He was kind of embarrassed he had to ask for help. He also was covered in pink petals along with the fact the roses he had only a moment ago were now scattered all about. 

"Well this is a romantic scene." Elch said chuckling. He picked you up and started to walk towards the dorms. "What dorm room is yours?" The Russian asked. His chest felt rock solid and on his arm you could feel something jutting out a bit.

"Well this is a romantic scene." Elch said chuckling. He picked you up and started to walk towards the dorms. "What dorm room is yours?" The Russian asked. His chest felt rock solid and on his arm you could feel something jutting out a bit.

Eris pursed his  lips in a kind of cute pout. "More like embarrassing....I got a little too clumsy and now look at me.I'm being carried around like a princess." He pouted blushing only to glance back at his torn up clothing as he was carried off and exhaled deeply knowing how awkward it would have been if he changed back in the middle of being carried to his dorm. "732.."  He anwsered as he took note of the strange thing poking out but didn't question it giving a flick of his tail finn. Eris flopped his head to the side feeling a little dizzy. "When we get into my dorm would you mind sticking me in my bathtub...." He requested.

Aurelion look at him and smile gently as he hold his hand "well you know im the only demon in the moon and if i get to meet many demon i dun know how to interact but only with you or if i accidentally did something so wrong" he said as he look at him. then smile a little "maybe im thinking of such things... im just glad that i have you Est"

Azrael "thats what everyone say and yes its very nice to have someone to be with. they say once you have a partner they will care and understand each other and most of all there will be no betrayal" he said as he smile and look at him and they stop by the science lab. opening the door there were some student inside "this is the lab here is were you will experiment on things" he said with a smile "you know ive get my first time removing the internal organs of the frogs here" he said with a laugh as the students shiver at his words

@IkutoForever2222

Blade wandered off,  his footsteps silent as he went towards the cafeteria,  seeing if he could find someone who wasn't a giant. 

Aladdin

Aladdin glanced at him, a slight glint of panic mixed with worry  in his eyes "You're still cold? We need to hurry then! To somewhere warm!" he began his way up the stairs. He started off at high speed but he slowed down after a minute. Has anybody ever heard of  elevators? He was trying to ''save'' someone though so he couldn't exactly stop completely. Only a few minutes later had they reached his floor and arrived at his room door. He unlocked the door quickly without a lot of thought. Surprisingly enough his room wasn't in ruins! He was lazy but he wasn't a complete slob. "Not sure if this helps much, it is warmer in here at least." he stepped in as he spoke, closing the door behind him as well to keep out ''unwanted guest''.

@IkutoForever2222

Cadi slept quietly, and ten minutes later, he woke up, blinking at Takis's chest.

Valshe smiled. "reeeaaaallyyyy???"

Hisoka smiled and ruffled his hair. "you cant be creepy sorry....me on the other hand..." He smirked.

@Imapeople000

Est blinked at him. "you will be fine....i promise....a lot of our people will probably accept you as their own...."

Bilal blinked. "why would you destroy a life specifically put on this world?"

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Kai's little body was pale and he was out cold. Since Aladdin went even faster, the wind made him freeze.

@Kira Times

Users who are viewing this thread

Back