• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Noiz looked over at him with a straight face. "what? do you need something?" He was horrible with interacting with others so it was kinda adorable.

@mewbot5408

Mew was smiling like a Cheshire cat now and  looked him up an down. It was obvious the feline cyborg was checking him out. "Name mewbot zukune, subject 5408 perfection project prototype...aka for short  mew...do you recognize me?" He tilted his head with his ears twitching. 

Eris pursed his  lips in a kind of cute pout. "More like embarrassing....I got a little too clumsy and now look at me.I'm being carried around like a princess." He pouted blushing only to glance back at his torn up clothing as he was carried off and exhaled deeply knowing how awkward it would have been if he changed back in the middle of being carried to his dorm. "732.."  He anwsered as he took note of the strange thing poking out but didn't question it giving a flick of his tail finn. Eris flopped his head to the side feeling a little dizzy. "When we get into my dorm would you mind sticking me in my bathtub...." He requested.

"Nah maybe I'll just wait for you to change back." The Russian teased. He walked up to your dorm and gently set you down so he could open the door to your dorm. He put you down on your bed before starting to run a warm bath for you. He then grabbed a towel and some of your clothes. Elch put all of this into the bathroom and then put you in the tub.

"Is this good?" He asked 

Takis Argyris

Takis pulled away after a couple of seconds and just continued to look at Cadius. His eyes were completely open now, as he wasn't as tired.

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornuhama followed Valshe into his room and closed the door. "Don't reckon people'd want to walk through the hall and see us naked..." Mornuhama laughed. "Nor would we want that..."

Mei Rinsaku

Mei kissed him back, blushing. After a second or two, he pulled back out of the kiss and looked at Hisoka, quizzically almost.

@IkutoForever2222

Cadi looked back into his eyes and smiled. "you have really pretty eyes...."

"eh....i dont mind....we are all males" He smiled and wrapped his arms loosely around his neck.

Hisoka saw his face and tilted his head. "what?"

@Imapeople000

Takis Argyris

Takis didn't say anything for a second, but he said, "Thank you..." He laid on the floor next to him, facing up towards the roof. "You know, I don't think I've ever dated someone before. Never really let myself. I always try and keep my reputation the same..."

Mornuhama Loprak

"Well, yeah, but I still don't want every other person in the building see my junk..." Mornuhama laughed. He put his arms around Valshe's neck as well and kissed him.

Mei Rinsaku

"Hm? Oh, nothing..." Mei said, seeming to have snapped out of a trance. He looked at the floor and just smiled to himself.

@IkutoForever2222

"oh......a-am i a burden to your reputation.....?" Cadi tilted his head, facing the ceiling as well.

Valshe kissed him back with a smile, loving the taste of his lips.

Hisoka saw the smile and looked forward, happy himself.

@Imapeople000

Takis Argyris

"No, it's just..." Takis sighed, putting his arms behind his head. "I think I'm just too hard on people. Actually, I'm pretty damn positive I am, I just... Can't help it. I dig myself a hole that I can't get out of, and always come off as the same kind of person, and don't do a damn thing about it..." He looked over at Cadius and chuckled. "Psychologist Cadius."

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornuhama smiled as well, staring at Valshe. "Are... Are you sure?" He asked.

Mei Rinsaku

Mei looked up at Hisoka for a second, and looked back down, still smiling. He held onto Hisoka's hand tightly.

@IkutoForever2222

"why would i recognize you? i just came to the school...." Noiz played with his allmate that squeaked and floated around him.

@mewbot5408

(At work)

"Hmm...you are from the government too, did you're informant forget to mention me? Or did he not give you my file? We are from the same place you are noiz right or did my system malfunction?" He asked curiously tilting his head.

Cadi was silent. he had no idea what to say back.

Valshe looked at him . "well hell yeah lets do it"

Hisoka looked down at their hands and smiled. "you are squeezing me so tightly....are you excited?"

@Imapeople000

Noiz blinked at him some more. "i have no idea what you are saying to me right now....the government just made me go to school because i have never been."

@mewbot5408

Takis Argyris

Takis sighed, and removed his cap, something he only usually did when he was going to bed, and put it on the floor next to him. "We both have really weird lives, don't we..." He chuckled, rubbing his eyes.

Mornuhama Loprak

"O-... Okay..." Mornuhama said, blushing. He undressed and got in the bed to wait for Valshe.

Mei Rinsaku

"No... It's just... I don't actually know." Mei laughed. He looked back up and continued to stare at Hisoka again.

@IkutoForever2222

Last edited by a moderator:
"Nah maybe I'll just wait for you to change back." The Russian teased. He walked up to your dorm and gently set you down so he could open the door to your dorm. He put you down on your bed before starting to run a warm bath for you. He then grabbed a towel and some of your clothes. Elch put all of this into the bathroom and then put you in the tub.

"Is this good?" He asked 

Eris gave him a look at his teasing. "I'd rather you not end up groping my junk..." The mermaid stated quite clearly with a huff. He exhaled deeply when he was finally plopped into his tub after he threw off his shirt. In all honesty eris had no problem with nudity seeing as he used to live in the ocean when he was small only to be later adopted by a fishermen. He moved his green gaze up to the blonde. "Yes..."

Cadi was silent. he had no idea what to say back.

Valshe looked at him . "well hell yeah lets do it"

Hisoka looked down at their hands and smiled. "you are squeezing me so tightly....are you excited?"

@Imapeople000

Noiz blinked at him some more. "i have no idea what you are saying to me right now....the government just made me go to school because i have never been."

@mewbot5408

Mew looked confused as to why he hasn't Been informed. "I know that..but they didn't tell you about me? Rather odd...I was informed  you were going to be my roommate and you were from the same government facility. " he told noiz tilting his head flattening his ears. He exhaled deeply a bit and shook his head."oh well, I guess it doesn't matter..." He said looking down in thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aurelion smile and hold his hand "then we should get ready because its going to be your new day at school" he said with a smile as they walk out of the dorm happily 

Azrael nodded "alright i understand then lets try it out in.... now" he said as he take out a blade and launch towards him "dont worry im not gonna hurt you that much id just wanna see how you defend yourself" he said with a grin as he swing his Blade towards him

@IkutoForever2222

((Sorry I got very busy but I'm back ^^))

Daisuke ended up chickening out. No way that guy could have been the vandal.  Oh well. He just turned around walking away as fast as he could. He could have embarrassed himself for all he knew. But just to put the icing on the cake Daisuke ended up tripping. Just. Great.

((Sorry I got very busy but I'm back ^^))

Daisuke ended up chickening out. No way that guy could have been the vandal.  Oh well. He just turned around walking away as fast as he could. He could have embarrassed himself for all he knew. But just to put the icing on the cake Daisuke ended up tripping. Just. Great.

(I have Orious who can be paired with daisuke if you want....that is if you're active enough :3)

Aladdin

".....Crap!" he grabbed Kai gently, examining him. He wasn't dead or anything luckily for him but he needed to be warmed up and fast. He dashed to his room, grabbing the covers on his bed. ...Good enough! he thought before sort of pressing him againsthis cheek to help a little. He was being as gentle as possible since he didn't know how durable fairies were.

@IkutoForever2222

Eris gave him a look at his teasing. "I'd rather you not end up groping my junk..." The mermaid stated quite clearly with a huff. He exhaled deeply when he was finally plopped into his tub after he threw off his shirt. In all honesty eris had no problem with nudity seeing as he used to live in the ocean when he was small only to be later adopted by a fishermen. He moved his green gaze up to the blonde. "Yes..."

"You sure?" The soviet joked. "I wouldn't mind washing you down." He leaned against the wall and looked away from you. "Do you need anything else?" Elch asked as he finally your gaze. His eyes were covered by his purple glasses with a black frame. He had a revolver strapped tightly to his belt, you couldn't make out the details of the gun though. 

Good news: I'm off today, so I'll be on for most of the day

Bad news: My mother is coming to visit me and my brothers over the weekend, so I'll be gone until Tuesday starting tomorrow.

Cadi looked him over before touching his cheek. "everything will turn out okay.....you'll see" He gave a cute smile.

Valshe wiggled his brows before stripping himself and tackling him onto the bed. (FADE)

Hisoka gave a chuckle and sat down in his seat in the classroom.

@Imapeople000

Noiz shrugged. "i am just a normal person....i have nothing to do with the government......"

@mewbot5408

Est blushed. "is it scary? i dont want to have any bad experiences on my first day...."

The male moved out of the way so swiftly and quickly, he grabbed the hand that held the knife and twisted it at a strange angle before pushing him up in the air cause his arm was locked. He still held him up in the air and it probably hurt like hell. He blinked. "you shouldnt have a knife in school...."

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Kai gave a breath and snuggled into the warmth, shivering and slowly stopped, warmed up. He opened his eyes and blinked at him. "what .....happened......?

@Kira Times

Takis Argyris

"Yeah, probably..." Takis sighed. "Cadius... you do realize I'm a criminal, right? I completely deserted the army... I'm still on the run from the Greek government..."

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornuhama didn't say much when they were done. He was tired, but still awake. He put his arms around Valshe and put his head on his shoulder, his eyes closed.

Mei Rinsaku

Mei sat down as well, a seat or two away from Hisoka. He didn't really have much to do, so he just sat there staring towards the front of the room.

Malhart Sumnor

Malhart had fallen asleep at his desk the previous night, and was still kind of asleep. He woke up and blinked a couple of times, looking around. He nodded his head up towards Mei and Hisoka in kind of a 'What's up?' way before laying his head back down.

@IkutoForever2222

"but you have a good heart.....im completely okay with it....." Cadi replied, serious.

Valshe was out. After getting no sleep through the night and doing that, there was no way he could keep his eyes open.

Hisoka chuckled and walked over to him. "whats the matter Teach......hangover?" He smirked more.

@Imapeople000

Aureluon laugh and smile as he face him "dont worry Ace. Your a big and strong Demon. Im sure you can handle some of these stuff but if u cant then ill always guide you " he said with a smile as they walk. Sntering up in the class they look at him newly "and here we are. Well we gotta waot for the teacher before introducing yourself" he said with a smile 

"Awe awe aww shit aww that hurt. Worth it f-uck aww hurt" he said as he was up in the air in pain "oksy awe im iiimmpress that you can awe handle yourself in your Innocence awe" he said as he look down and move his fingers and golden string came out circling him and controlling him to let go. Azrael landed in the floor but he made a steady landing as he look at him and snap his fingers as the string let go of him "sorry about that but your strong" he said with a wide grin "i brought a knife... my fatger gave it to before he died" he said with agrin "this is what i use to hunt my food"

@IkutoForever2222

Takis Argyris

Takis blinked at Cadius, before saying, "Thank you... but that wasn't my point. I know they'll find me eventually Cadius. It's happened everywhere I've gone. And when they do... I'll... have to leave..." He said sadly, his face downcast.

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornu stayed awake for a bit, but eventually passed out, still curled around Valshe.

Malhart Sumnor

"Nah, the first day back is always hell though..." He shrugged. He went ahead and lit a cigarette and started to smoke, knowing he would probably go through another two packs.

@IkutoForever2222

Users who are viewing this thread

Back