• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Drinking tea and watching vines... my life is so eventful... >.< xD

Takis Argyris

"Nope. I was too busy sleeping and staring at you." Takis laughed.

Mei Rinsaku

"Yeah... don't reckon your brother would fancy that..." Mei laughed.

@IkutoForever2222

Noiz's skin let off a glow, then he chained, his skin was fake so it ripped off and his eyes turned golden and the white part turned black. He blushed into the kiss, getting weird feelings from it.

@mewbot5408

"well....water is seeping from my pores to cool it down..." Cadi blushed. "it keeps me warm...."

Hisoka laughed and nodded. "right.....sorry...." He smiled 

@Imapeople000

Mew smiled pulling back. "Mm...what a nice surprise...so cute." He mumured with a purr sliding his arms around his waist.. It may have been odd for one to think of noiz's form as cute but new certainly approved  of it.

"I'm eris..what's you're name?" He said leaning over the edge of the tub smirking and flick the end of his tail finn. 

"I'm Elch. Also the smirk is very unsettling. It looks like you're planning something." Elch jokes with you. "Are you? Planning something?" He asked

Takis Argyris

"Yeah, pretty much what I was doing," Takis laughed, looking at Cadius. "Yeah, I know it's weird too. I just didn't really care."

Mei Rinsaku

Mei stared at Hisoka for another couple of seconds, before standing up, taking the bars off his mask, and kissing him again.

Malhart Sumnor

Malhart looked up again, and said, "So everyone got hitched on like, the first day? Good lord..." He kept going through photos on his phone, mostly just stupid shit but also pictures of him and his wife.

@IkutoForever2222

Last edited by a moderator:
Cadi blushed very darkly at hearing him say that. "r-really...."

Hisoka smiled. "oh well...."

@Imapeople000

Noiz looked at him, not really knowing whats going on. "w-what...." He then looked at his own body and its new form. 

@mewbot5408

mew's ears twitched as he noticed noiz didn't understand so he bit his ear sending a small spark. "Hmmm....you're like me, a cyborg...in any case I'm going make you my mate." He states confidently.

"I'm Elch. Also the smirk is very unsettling. It looks like you're planning something." Elch jokes with you. "Are you? Planning something?" He asked

Eris rested his head on his hand. "Enjoying the view? Or are you gonna wait until I have legs?" He asked with a hum. He then smirked splashing elch with a hard swat of his tail in the large tub getting him all wet.

Cadi smiled and hugged him . "thats fine.....im glad my face is pretty enough to stare at..."

Hisoka blinked and smiled, kissing his lover back, this time it seemed a bit more naughty.

@Imapeople000

Noiz gasped and blushed darkly because his little buddy down south wants to play. "mate? i am not an animal though..." He whispered out.

@mewbot5408

Takis Argyris

"Indeed so," Takis teased, grinning and wrapping his tail around him again.

Mei Rinsaku

Mei smiled as well, before pulling away a couple seconds later. "Well... you seemed more eager than last time..." He teased.

@IkutoForever2222

Cadi stayed close to him and smiled."i wouldnt know...i mean i have seen myself yeah....but....am i really that pretty?" He tilted his head.

Hisoka smirked. "cause i wanted to prove that our love life is better than Mr. Sumnors" He joked.

@Imapeople000

Takis Argyris

"Well... I think so," Takis said, looking at him. "Especially the hair. It's the sexiest hair known to man." He joked, grinning.

Mei Rinsaku

"Maybe it's best not to insult the teacher who went on a tirade the other day just to find people who weren't in class?" Mei laughed.

Malhart Sumnor

Malhart looked up at the mentioning of his name, and grinned and said, "Yeah, you can kiss my ass. I'm already married."

@IkutoForever2222

"well...you are the sexiest man known to man...." He laughed.

"oh yeah.....to a women!" Hw\e was fixing to add onto that sentence, but Chrollo LITERALLY appeared out of no where.

"Hisoka...your brother is" Hisoka shot bungee gum at his face and slammed his face to the desk. "dont care.....you interrupted me jack ass"

Chrolla lifted his face, rubbing his head. "you know im way stronger than you....so just chill"

@Imapeople000

His outfit right now

hxh__chrollo__birthday_doodle__by_mick347-d8697oa.jpg

Eris rested his head on his hand. "Enjoying the view? Or are you gonna wait until I have legs?" He asked with a hum. He then smirked splashing elch with a hard swat of his tail in the large tub getting him all wet.

Elch smirked and shook his head. 

"Now I'm all wet! And yes I'll be enjoying then but I'm already enjoying now...I think I might join you." He says as he starts to stripping to his boxers. He has a golden right eye and his left was purple. Along his solid muscled chest was a tattoo of a beautiful grizzly bear standing on his hind paws.

Takis Argyris

"Nah, I'm sure there's plenty of hotter dudes." Takis laughed.

Malhart Sumnor

"Damn straight." Malhart said. When Hisoka slammed Chrollo down, Malhart grinned, and said, "Hell, wasn't expecting fight club to go down in my room, but this'll be interesting."

Mei Rinsaku

Mei walked over and just hugged Hisoka's arm. "I already said not to get in trouble..." Mei grinned. Looking up at Malhart's nonchalantless, he shrugged and said, "Okay, go ahead then." Grinning and letting go of his arm.

@IkutoForever2222

"not really....all the people that come across me throw things at me..." He puffed out his cheeks.

Hisoka smiled and stood, looking at him.

Chrollo got out his book and smiled. "bring it.."

Hisoka made a deck of cards appear out of no where. "you first....i can kill you in a second so..."

"yeah....and i can let your death me a slow and painful one...."

@Imapeople000

i gtg soon)

Alright, cool. Later dude!

Takis Argyris

"Well, there's a difference between being sexy and being a jackass." Takis laughed.

Mei Rinsaku

Mei moved away a bit, not wanting to get involved... except when he heard him say he would make Hisoka's death slow and painful, he shook his head and said, "I wouldn't let you..."

Malhart Sumnor

Malhart sat up and said, "Hey, no killing now... just maiming."

@IkutoForever2222

Cadi smiled and hugged him . "thats fine.....im glad my face is pretty enough to stare at..."

Hisoka blinked and smiled, kissing his lover back, this time it seemed a bit more naughty.

@Imapeople000

Noiz gasped and blushed darkly because his little buddy down south wants to play. "mate? i am not an animal though..." He whispered out.

@mewbot5408

"I'm a cat so it seemed the more suitable thing to say but perhaps you'd prefer the term lover or boyfriend?" He told noiz with a purr as his hand decided to visit the southern regions.  Mew only then decided it was a good idea and proceed to take him to a vacant classroom shutting the door behind him before pretty much pushing the other cyborg up onto a desk. "May I?"

Aurelion smile and hold Est hand as walk "seat beside me est" he saif with a smile as they reach the seat by the window

Azrael look at him and rub his hands. Taking out a hamster as he bite it and blood slip out of his lips and  as the pain of his arms start to heal "but you know your awesome. Ive bet when your get that Ignorace out you can do some show offs" he said with a chuckle as he throw the dead hamster by the window and wipe the blood out "well lets go"

Aurelion was looking by the wondow when he saw a dead hamster "hu?" He then open the window and reach to grab the hamster and blood leak out from his hand macking his shiver a bit and thw others inside became disscuss and shiver. He look at Est "est... its dead" he said as he take outba napkin and cover it "poor little one.... but dont worry you will live in the stars..."

@IkutoForever2222

Aatrox look at his fangs and hearing his cute hiss he cant bare but to smile "oh how cute but i do know you are 17 i can smell it to your flesh and blood" he said with a grin as he lean close to him "you know... ive always wanted to know how vampires taste like " he said whispering it in his ears as his teeth for into sharper once 

@Shining Valkyrie

(Sorry I got distracted....)

Orious  was walking down the hallway with a deep exhale and crossed his arms. He was headed down the hall only to notice a short male trip onto his face. The tall crusnik crouched down staring at him with his violet eyes. He then reached out his pale strong arm and proceeded to help up the cute boy.

(That's fine, it happens to everyone 0u0)

Daisuke looks up from the floor, automatically looking deep into Orious' violet eyes. He hesitantly accepted the hand and was helped up. The bandaged boy smiles slightly once up. 

"Th-thank you..." He then notices his books on the ground. Oh no! Daisuke then starts to bend down to pick up his books. Though, still glancing at the man who helped him. He was completely breathtaking in the eyes of Daisuke.

Blade looked at him with wide eyes "Don't bite me, that's my job"  He looked at Aatrox " You're not a vampire anyway " Blade looked desperate as he flung himself to the floor and curled into a little ball " please don't bite me, I don't taste very nice *

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Aladdin

Honestly had been holding in a breath but once he heard his voice Aladdin sighed in relief "You almost froze because I'm idiot." he responded simply.

@IkutoForever2222

Aatro laugh and kneel down the floor " ah dont worry i wont ... Well you do taste nicely ive eat a vampire once" he said as he look at him and chuckle "i still remember the desperation of that vampire as i slowly cut its flesh and made him watch it as i eat it one by and and drink his blood like the rest of them" he said as he look at him "but i feel generous today so ill just drink your blood" he said as he lift him up and grip his hand "and remember dont scream.. Im a Ghoul and that ive bit yoh you will have to serve me" he said with a smile and lean to his neck

@Shining Valkyrie

Alright, I will be able to get on sometimes throughout the weekend, but obviously I'll be trying to spend most of it with my mother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back