• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Aatrox walk to the school hallways as he was eager 'not' to see the shining sun rather than the darkness that filled his heart. He should take night classess but the night is his Star Gazing and food huntung. Walking around the room he notice a little kid. Licking his lips he made a widd grin as he speed towards him anx grab him heading to the nearest empty room "ssshhh...." he said as he place a finger into his mouth "whats a kid doing here in the school?" He ask jokingly as he well knew he wasnt a kid. but he likes to make jokes so why tge hell not. 

@Shining Valkyrie

Est just nodded and finished getting completely ready before walking with him.

Bilal blinked at him, then nodded. "understandable....." He was completely pure and innocent, but he could be bad ass when he wanted. "i do apologize i hurt your arm..."

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

"then i will go with you....i will protest and i wont stop until they kill me" He huffed a bit, getting defensive over Takis.

Valshe would probably sleep the entire day, unless Mornu wakes him up.

Hisoka smiled. "those will give you cancer..." He stood straight, then headed back over to Mei.

@Imapeople000

Takis Argyris

"No," Takis said firmly, sitting up and looking at Cadius. "I can't let them do that. I'd turn myself in before I let that happen... I don't want you to have to leave place after place all the time... I love you, but I cant let you wreck your life like I did mine..."

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornu probably won't be awake to wake Valshe up anyways. xD

Malhart Sumnor

"Eh, hell if I care." Malhart said, putting out the cigarette on his desk and flicking it into the trashcan.

Mei Rinsaku

Mei cocked his head at Hisoka, and stared at him again. 

@IkutoForever2222

"but if i go with you.....i can escape him...if i dont...im stuck taking his punishments.." Cadi looked down.

(lol xD )

And they sleep on. :P

"Mei.....you are staring at me again..." He smiled and kissed his forehead.

@Imapeople000

Takis Argyris

Takis blinked at him for a second, before saying, "Hell, I didn't think about that... thank you." He hugged Cadius. "You know, you're the only person to convince me to travel with me... I'm usually too damn paranoid to..."

Mei Rinsaku

"I know... I already said it would keep happening..." Mei giggled.

@IkutoForever2222

((Sorry I got very busy but I'm back ^^))

Daisuke ended up chickening out. No way that guy could have been the vandal.  Oh well. He just turned around walking away as fast as he could. He could have embarrassed himself for all he knew. But just to put the icing on the cake Daisuke ended up tripping. Just. Great.

(Sorry I got distracted....)

Orious  was walking down the hallway with a deep exhale and crossed his arms. He was headed down the hall only to notice a short male trip onto his face. The tall crusnik crouched down staring at him with his violet eyes. He then reached out his pale strong arm and proceeded to help up the cute boy.

Cadi looked him over before touching his cheek. "everything will turn out okay.....you'll see" He gave a cute smile.

Valshe wiggled his brows before stripping himself and tackling him onto the bed. (FADE)

Hisoka gave a chuckle and sat down in his seat in the classroom.

@Imapeople000

Noiz shrugged. "i am just a normal person....i have nothing to do with the government......"

@mewbot5408

Est blushed. "is it scary? i dont want to have any bad experiences on my first day...."

The male moved out of the way so swiftly and quickly, he grabbed the hand that held the knife and twisted it at a strange angle before pushing him up in the air cause his arm was locked. He still held him up in the air and it probably hurt like hell. He blinked. "you shouldnt have a knife in school...."

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Kai gave a breath and snuggled into the warmth, shivering and slowly stopped, warmed up. He opened his eyes and blinked at him. "what .....happened......?

@Kira Times

Mew tilted his head confused. " hmm..." Sparks then buzzed off his body and he felt a little light headed as steam came off his body. He was malfunctioning and looked to be in pain as his body was having a little fit due to some broken wiring. His hair then became completely white as blue glowing marks covered his body. His eyes became blue and he flopped on the floor frozen."Well...looks like you blew up Mew's circuits,kid.....I suggest that you fix it before a teacher finds him. I think he shut down to prevent further damage."

Cadius hugged him back and snuggled into the hug. "i want to be with you.....forever and always Takis..."

Hisoka laughed and ruffled his hair. "im not that good looking darling"

@Imapeople000

Noiz looked at the person that spoke and then back at Mew. "okay...." He pulled up a hologram computer with his mind and it looked like it had a bunch of random ass numbers. He was actually hacking Mew from the inside, fixing his parts. Once he was done he looked back at Mew, knowing he was better now because no one should doubt his skill.

@mewbot5408

DRAMAtical.Murder.full.1072673.jpg

Takis Argyris

"I..." Takis hesitated, before continuing, "Love you..."

Mei Rinsaku

"Don't be too sure about that..." Mei teased, poking Hisoka's arm.

@IkutoForever2222

Last edited by a moderator:
Blade blinked " Little Kid? I'll suck your blood for that! " He bared his fangs with an adorable hiss and stretched himself just an inch taller " I'm 17.  "

Blade's fangs, much like his height were tiny and rather laughable.  But he loved trying to scare others. 

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Takis Argyris

Takis turned back into a dragon again, but a different one this time:

latest

It was a bit hard to see him, as you could see through him, but his eyes and mane made it obvious that he was there.

Mei Rinsaku

"But you are!" Mei grinned, puffing his cheeks out. "Besides, I don't even have fabulous makeup!" He teased.

@IkutoForever2222

"You sure?" The soviet joked. "I wouldn't mind washing you down." He leaned against the wall and looked away from you. "Do you need anything else?" Elch asked as he finally your gaze. His eyes were covered by his purple glasses with a black frame. He had a revolver strapped tightly to his belt, you couldn't make out the details of the gun though. 

"I'm eris..what's you're name?" He said leaning over the edge of the tub smirking and flick the end of his tail finn. 

Takis Argyris

"Kind of... not as much as before though." Takis laughed. Being near him gave off kind of a ghostly aura, that was horrifying but beautiful at the same time.

Mei Rinsaku

"You carry makeup on the fly?" Mei laughed. "If you wanna, go for it."

@IkutoForever2222

Cadius hugged him back and snuggled into the hug. "i want to be with you.....forever and always Takis..."

Hisoka laughed and ruffled his hair. "im not that good looking darling"

@Imapeople000

Noiz looked at the person that spoke and then back at Mew. "okay...." He pulled up a hologram computer with his mind and it looked like it had a bunch of random ass numbers. He was actually hacking Mew from the inside, fixing his parts. Once he was done he looked back at Mew, knowing he was better now because no one should doubt his skill.

@mewbot5408

Mew went back to to normal focusing his eyes the got up slowly trying to recall what just happened. Mew reached out taking noiz's hands trying to understand the concept of his ability. He then suddenly gave the other a sudden rough kiss sparking him a little. "Thanks.." He purred licking his lips.

Noiz gave a nod, not really understanding that kisses were a romantic thing. "no problem....i didnt do much...." Noiz turned his neck and there was a small button there. A cheat way to turn him cyborg..

@mewbot5408

Cadi looked at his form and got chills. It rubbed him in the right and wrong way.

Hisoka smiled and put a diamond on his right cheek and a heart on his left cheek.

@Imapeople000

Takis Argyris

Takis looked over at Cadius and cocked his head. "Something wrong?" He asked, confused. He hadn't ever noticed it, but most people had the same reaction if he was in this form.

Malhart Sumnor

Malhart looked up for a brief second, before saying, "Huh. Didn't realize I had stumbled into the makeup tutorial ses." before he got out his phone and started looking stuff up on the internet.

Mei Rinsaku

Mei could feel him making the symbols with the makeup. "Hearts... how fitting..." He laughed.

@IkutoForever2222

"i dont know.....i get chills when you are in that form...like when a ghost touches your neck chills...." Cadi gave a small smile.

"and a diamond" He smiled. "you look fabulous love" He smiled and put away the makeup. "oh and my brother.....is going to be coming here soon....." -_-  "stay away form that weirdo pleaaaassseeee"

@Imapeople000

Takis Argyris

"Oh... sorry about that." Takis said, before changing back into the magma dragon. "Since this seems to be the favorite..." He chuckled.

Mei Rinsaku

"Hm... take it you don't fancy your brother?" Mei giggled.

@IkutoForever2222

Cadi smiled and hugged his arm. "cause you are so warm...."

"h-hes......obnoxious....." -_-  Hisoka sighed and then :)  "its going to be fine though...i will be there to drop kick his face...."

@Imapeople000

Takis Argyris

"Well... again, I am just molten rock right now..." Takis chuckled. "Not sure why I don't just burn you though... you'd think magma and lava would be hotter."

Mei Rinsaku

"Don't go getting in too much trouble..." Mei giggled. "I still wanna be able to be with you during school. Can't do that if you're banned from it."

@IkutoForever2222

Noiz gave a nod, not really understanding that kisses were a romantic thing. "no problem....i didnt do much...." Noiz turned his neck and there was a small button there. A cheat way to turn him cyborg..

@mewbot5408

Cadi looked at his form and got chills. It rubbed him in the right and wrong way.

Hisoka smiled and put a diamond on his right cheek and a heart on his left cheek.

@Imapeople000

Mew pushed noiz up against the locked pressing the button as he gave him another kiss. He sent another shock of electricity to noiz knowing even he should feel the pleasure  since it was a cyborg and robot thing to shock eachother to feel certain sensations.

Noiz's skin let off a glow, then he chained, his skin was fake so it ripped off and his eyes turned golden and the white part turned black. He blushed into the kiss, getting weird feelings from it.

Genos.(One.Punch.Man).full.1962685.jpg

@mewbot5408

"well....water is seeping from my pores to cool it down..." Cadi blushed. "it keeps me warm...."

Hisoka laughed and nodded. "right.....sorry...." He smiled 

@Imapeople000

Takis Argyris

Takis looked down and noticed steam coming from his arm, where Cadius had been holding him. "Well... makes sense now." Takis laughed.

Mei Rinsaku

"It would be funny to see that though..." Mei giggled, hugging his arm.

@IkutoForever2222

Users who are viewing this thread

Back