• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

"it wasnt my wish....it was everyone els-" A man appeared in a gold beam and then when the light calmed, a handsome man was bowing with his hand over his heart. "Master Est......it has been a while....i found you because of ....well....you know...."

Est gave a smile. "yes it has....its nice to see you again...." He bowed back a bit.

bilal_asad_ithnan_faranbald_by_chienu-d5a5g2p.png

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Est looked back at him. "im a demon prince.....i remember everything now" He smiled and kissed Aurelion. "and if you will become my spouse.....i will be king..." He smiled big. "this is  Bilal Asad Ithnan Faranbald.....my family servant....but by the sound of it...my parents are dead...." He looked at Aurelion. "so i am heir to the throne..."

another pic of Bilal :

Bilal.Asad.Ithnan.Faranbald.full.636762.jpg

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Awesome) 

Aurelion blush when he kiss him and he kiss him in return. He look at him for quite awhile and smile when he hold his hand. He look by the moon then back to him "im glad that you found everything as the way you wanted Est" he pause with a smile  "a life to be with you is tge only desire i did ever wish for   " he said as he look at his eyes" the moon will shine for your family soul to have a safe journey... ... " he pause once again as he look at him it was true he wanted a life to long with him but all this was hard for him to catch on all this new things that he dint know Est posses. He want to know more about him. But. To be honest.he was afraid. But fate can find a way for everything. He smile at him  "Est...your not gonna leave... are you?" 

@IkutoForever2222

(Anyone wanna call dibs on mew?)

Walking down the hallway mew's boots made a light tapping with each step as he made his way down the hallway only to make a sharp turn down another one. The very tall male was dressed with dark jeans and a tank top with his multi colored ironfist vest hoodie acompanied with the usual red collar.  Mew stopped with a hum staring at the blank wall with his red eyes before proceeding to take out a marker drawing a giant picture of a fish. He then got out more markers and basic proceeded to vandalize school property just because he didn't like the blank wall. The drawing was amazing just not supposed to be there. "Pppppuuuurfect.." The cyborg neko echoed.

The Twins Donvi and Danvi- Donvi is out cold and Danvi is holding him, they are standing in the hall waiting for a friend to find the nurse.

Tsuna- He is in the hall with Killua

Killua- in hall with Tsuna

Utaite- In dorm room

Drama Teachers- in Drama room probably being ridiculous 

Orion- Flying around

Kennedy- In the hallway by himself

@mewbot5408

Takis Argyris

"Good." Takis said. He chucked him to the ground and picked up Cadius, slinging him over his shoulder. He walked through the portal back to where they had been and laid Cadi down next to him, laying down himself.

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornuhama noticed the light on, and shrugged. He figured no one else would probably be there except Valshe. He went over, knocked on the door and opened it. @IkutoForever2222

The man sighed and watched them leave. "see you friday Cadi!"

Cadi laid on the floor as if he were death, his eyes stuck open. But he was breathing. Cadi wanted to move so bad so he fought the paralysis.

Valshe looked up and looked at him and smiled happily.

@Imapeople000

Kennedy looked up at Blade and blinked. "um...." He looked around with a small glare and saw no government people. "im okay.....and we have 4 classes a day.....one day we have a set, and the next day we have the next set....if you need any assistance i will help..."  Kennedy seemed jumpy.

@Shining Valkyrie

Last edited by a moderator:
" Why so edgy,  does my handsome presence make you nervous " Blade asked.  Being only 5 foot Blade didn't make people nervous,  more often it made people crack up laughing when he tried to be charming "Or is it something else" 

@IkutoForever2222

(If anyone wants to claim my midget they can) 

The man sighed and watched them leave. "see you friday Cadi!"

Cadi laid on the floor as if he were death, his eyes stuck open. But he was breathing. Cadi wanted to move so bad so he fought the paralysis.

Valshe looked up and looked at him and smiled happily.

@Imapeople000

Kennedy looked up at Blade and blinked. "um...." He looked around with a small glare and saw no government people. "im okay.....and we have 4 classes a day.....one day we have a set, and the next day we have the next set....if you need any assistance i will help..."  Kennedy seemed jumpy.

@Shining Valkyrie

" Why so edgy,  does my handsome presence make you nervous " Blade asked.  Being only 5 foot Blade didn't make people nervous,  more often it made people crack up laughing when he tried to be charming "Or is it something else" 

@IkutoForever2222

(If anyone wants to claim my midget they can) 

Mew's red gaze moved over behind him  noticing the two as he tilted his head with the flick of his tail.  ".... Hmmm...hello. I didn't see you two there..." Mew said licking his lips. The very tall male capped his marker then smirked tilting his head. "My name is mew,may I be of assistance?"

Takis Argyris

Takis turned back into a dragon(Magma again) and moved closer to Cadius, not saying anything.

Mornuhama Loprak

"Hey Valshe. What's up?" Mornuhama said, walking over and sitting down next to Valshe. He looked over and smiled at him. @IkutoForever2222

A tear escaped Cadi's eye, but he showed no emotion on his face. After a while of fighting, he managed to make his fingers twitch. This lasted about 30 minutes.

Valshe hugged him tightly and snuggling into his warmth. "i havent seen you in forever"

@Imapeople000

Not going to be on as long as I usually am, I have speech today.

Takis Argyris

Takis looked over, sensing the bit of motion. "Can you move yet? I reckon not, but I figured I'd ask" Takis asked.

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornuhama put his arms around Valshe as well, planting a kiss on top of his head. "It hasn't even been a day." Mornuhama laughed.

@IkutoForever2222

good luck! <3 )

"hhhh" It was just the sound, but he was closer to moving. Poor Cadi couldnt even respond and it frustrated him.

"shhhhhhh" Valshe laughed as well and relaxed in his arms. "i love you Mornu.....i could stay like this forever...." 

@Imapeople000

Eh, it isn't hard. I know exactly what I'm supposed to do, it's just a habit that I always do. xD

Takis Argyris

"I'll guess no, for now." Takis chuckled. He rolled over onto his side, his stomach facing away from Cadi(As that was where pretty much all his wounds were.)

Mornuhama Loprak

"Well, we could, except we have other things to do." Mornuhama giggled. "Ah, I love you too..." @IkutoForever2222

Last edited by a moderator:
Takis Argyris

Takis jumped up, startled. He turned back over(Not laying down) so that he still couldn't see his stomach. "Hell, I guess you can now. And with a damn lot of energy, that's for sure." He looked over at Cadius.

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornuhama looked over at Valshe. "Even with all the time we slept, I guess you're probably still tired, huh?" He laughed, kissing Valshe. @IkutoForever2222

Daisuke was walking in the hallways, waving to a few students as he did so. He wasn't popular but he was the student body secretary so that made him well known. Honestly, Ant (Daisuke) here didn't have many friends or any friends at all. That was fine though. He'll make some eventually. 

Anywho mr. Secretary aka Daisuke was now at his locker, placing his books away and retrieving others. He had a few classes to attend to later that day and he didn't plan to miss them. Unlike some other student body council members. But that wasn't meant to sound rude. Daisuke enjoyed the company of the fellow council members. The raven haired boy glances to see three men talking. 

"Must be be nice to make friends..." Daisuke thought to himself before he closed his locker, holding the retrieved books on his other hand.

(Daisuke is open for other souls to claim)

Kennedy looked at him seriously. "i am property of the federal government and usually if they find anyone talking to me....they kill them" Kennedy looked forward. "my first love was murdered right in front of my eyes"

@Shining Valkyrie

@mewbot5408

Blade squeaked upon seeing mew. "How are you that tall" He asked desperately trying to make himself look taller than he was. 

@mewbot5408

(Had to go to work...I'm back)

"Hmm...it'd be rather difficult for the government to get the permit to kill me even...." He told Kennedy and lifted up his collar to show them the scar. It was his id number carved into his throat flesh with the numbers: 5408.  His red gaze moved down to blade and couldn't help to chuckle giving a shrug. "Hmm...my genetics,perhaps....." His tail flicked side to side before curling upwards behind him. He leaned down licking his lips with a smirk as he came to eye level having noticed. "Is this better,cute mouse?" He said playfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back