• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Aladdin

"Honestly I could go for anything...I'm short compared  to normal humans but a grape wouldn't be enough for me..." a troubled look came on his face for a moment but soon he brightened with a idea popping into his head. "I think I might have food in my room actually!" the food he was talking about was most likely just going to be junk. The cafeteria probably wasn't open so he would go for the second best thing.

@IkutoForever2222 (I was hanging out with my sister yesterday. It was her birthday.)

Cadi smiled, then jumped a little as he was dragged across the floor by an invisible force. A portal appeared and a needle shot at Cadi, nicking his neck. Cadis fell forward, asleep in the blink of an eye. A man walked out of the portal and crouched down. "such a lovely thing right?" The man trailed his hand down Cadi's back and to his booty, looking at Takis evilly as he gave it a little squeeze. He looked back at the sleeping boy, ran a finger along his jawline. "why does he get to have such a pretty face? Not even a single pimple.....i loved him.....and hated him....when i first saw him....i loved how beautiful he was.....but hated that i couldnt be like him....." He looked back at Takis. "he showed you right? My art work?" He chuckled. "i decided to put flaws on such a beautiful body......no one would love a boy with scars all over right? No one but me..." The man stood and picked him up. "well....he was skipping out on our practices today.....so i came to retrieve him.."

@Imapeople000

Sonic blushed to and looked up at him, nodding. "that would be a lot better...." {snuggling his bare chest *squeals internally*}

@ZappiestAbyss

Est gave a small smile. "is okay...not your fault..." He walked with him after he was helped up. "when im with you i have a warm feeling inside mt chest..." He tilted his head. "is that love?"

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

"will you carry me?" Kai tilted his head, looking at him. He was also curious as to what he had in the dorm room.

@Kira Times

Aurelion smile as he look at him "a warm feeling upon your chest to your rosey cheeks can be love as well as i can say I love you" he told him with a smile "so you feel comfortable beside me hu.." he aak as they stop walking and they enter up an empty room. More like a science room. He look at him and smile "id sure to make everything clear up for you est" he said with a smile 

@IkutoForever2222

Takis Argyris

Takis stood up on his hind legs, a great deal taller now. "I demand you let him go. Order of the Royal Greek Army." He knew that him being in the army didn't have much merit, but he still figured it might work out for him. "And I'll be damned if you hurt him more." @IkutoForever2222

Est blinked and smiled a bit, holding his hand over his chest, looking to the floor. "yes....i feel very comfortable....next...to you..."

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

The man looked over at him and gave a chuckle. "im sorry....did you say something?" He grinned and headed into the portal. Lucky for Takis, the portal wont disappear until a minute has passed. So he has a minute to run through the portal.

@Imapeople000

Aurelion smile "im glad to hear that you are." He said as he ruffle his hair "to sad i wasnt even your first" he said jokingly as he look over as him and bite his lips "dont worry est. Ill protect you forever and as long as i live" he said with a smile

@IkutoForever2222

"I get the idea and im really happy about he fact that you keep you love for the one you love" he sais as he put his head on his and look at his eyes while he touch his hand and place it on his hest "tell me that you love me" he said with a smile

@IkutoForever2222

Aurelion smile gladly as he close his eyes too feelimg the greatest moment of his life that could have ever slap on his face instead it was a gift "i love you too est" he said as he kissed him

@IkutoForever2222

Takis Argyris

"Damn!" Takis yelled. The needle had hit him in the leg, and he fell over. He made a feeble attempt to get up, but fell back over. He turned back into a dragon and roared, standing up on three legs but unable to walk. "You bastard!" He screamed. As he yelled, a blast of cold air blew towards him, the only reason it hadn't solidified was due to it's movement. @IkutoForever2222

image.jpeg

Cadi smiled, then jumped a little as he was dragged across the floor by an invisible force. A portal appeared and a needle shot at Cadi, nicking his neck. Cadis fell forward, asleep in the blink of an eye. A man walked out of the portal and crouched down. "such a lovely thing right?" The man trailed his hand down Cadi's back and to his booty, looking at Takis evilly as he gave it a little squeeze. He looked back at the sleeping boy, ran a finger along his jawline. "why does he get to have such a pretty face? Not even a single pimple.....i loved him.....and hated him....when i first saw him....i loved how beautiful he was.....but hated that i couldnt be like him....." He looked back at Takis. "he showed you right? My art work?" He chuckled. "i decided to put flaws on such a beautiful body......no one would love a boy with scars all over right? No one but me..." The man stood and picked him up. "well....he was skipping out on our practices today.....so i came to retrieve him.."

@Imapeople000

Sonic blushed to and looked up at him, nodding. "that would be a lot better...." {snuggling his bare chest *squeals internally*}

@ZappiestAbyss

Est gave a small smile. "is okay...not your fault..." He walked with him after he was helped up. "when im with you i have a warm feeling inside mt chest..." He tilted his head. "is that love?"

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

"will you carry me?" Kai tilted his head, looking at him. He was also curious as to what he had in the dorm room.

@Kira Times

'Alright. Lets go.' He said as he picked you up bridal style and brought you to the couch. 'What movie?' He asked.

Est kissed him back, his heart speeding up, thumping in his chest as he kissed Aurelion for the first time. It was incredible, like a spark had lit between them.

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

The man raised a brow. "oh? a giant lizard......" He then got a shiver from the wind. "whoa....that felt good.....i wonder how it feels for Cadi..." He had stripped Cadi, leaving his boxers on though.  Cadi shivered too, closing his eyes tight as goose bumps covered his entire body. He was tied up to a bed post by the wrists, his back facing them.

@Imapeople000

"eek!" Sonic held onto him and then sighed in relief.  "you scared me a bit" After he was on the couch, he looked at him. "what romance movies do you have?"

@ZappiestAbyss

Est kissed him back, his heart speeding up, thumping in his chest as he kissed Aurelion for the first time. It was incredible, like a spark had lit between them.

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

The man raised a brow. "oh? a giant lizard......" He then got a shiver from the wind. "whoa....that felt good.....i wonder how it feels for Cadi..." He had stripped Cadi, leaving his boxers on though.  Cadi shivered too, closing his eyes tight as goose bumps covered his entire body. He was tied up to a bed post by the wrists, his back facing them.

@Imapeople000

"eek!" Sonic held onto him and then sighed in relief.  "you scared me a bit" After he was on the couch, he looked at him. "what romance movies do you have?"

@ZappiestAbyss

'Sorry. I have fifty first dates?' He offered as he sat you in his lap. 'Feel free to take a look though.' 

Aurelion blush as he look at him and cut the kiss as he smile "this is wonderful" he said as he touch her lips and look at him "you like?" He ask as he look at him with a little lust as he bite his lips and look at him "sorry... i cant help it" 

@IkutoForever2222

Sonic just stared at his chest. After a minute he forced himself to look away, finding the movie and putting it in. "o-okay..." He moved back over and sat next to him, not knowing if he wanted him to sit back on his lap.

@ZappiestAbyss

Aurelion smile as he touch his cheeks and smile 'if there waa a way for me to give you something.... '  he tought as he look at him and kiss him once more "cmon lets get you to school its getting quite late now " he said as he pick him up and smile as they were headed to the president of the school

@IkutoForever2222

Sonic just stared at his chest. After a minute he forced himself to look away, finding the movie and putting it in. "o-okay..." He moved back over and sat next to him, not knowing if he wanted him to sit back on his lap.

@ZappiestAbyss

Smoke was slightly upset but figured you didn't want to sit in his lap. Smoke got up and put on a white undershirt. He came back and attempted to pull you close. He stopped halfway and asked 'Do you wanna cuddle...?'

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ill always protect you and once they try to hit and bully you. Ill sent them to their grave" he said with a grin as they enter inside the office. He look at Est as they waot for the president "are you ready?" He ask him with an exited look

@IkutoForever2222

Users who are viewing this thread

Back