• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Takis Argyris

"It's fine," Takis said, smiling, "I really like hanging out with you. If it's fine with you, can I stay some more?" He looked at him. @IkutoForever2222

Last edited by a moderator:
Cadi blushed, it standing out on his pale face. "o-okay....yeah...." He smiled for real and it was probably the prettiest smile ever.

@Imapeople000

Sonic turned and just stared at his torso. His mouth was moving as if he was trying to say something, but no words came out.

@ZappiestAbyss

Nah, you're good. I love shopping, for some reason. >.<

Takis Argyris

Takis nodded his head, and turned back into a magma dragon. He laid down on the ground again, staring up at Cadius. @IkutoForever2222

Cadi sat down in front of him, petting Takis's head and snout, his smooth hands so gentle with him. He was at a loss for words so he just smiled slightly as he ran his fingers along the warm jawline.

@Imapeople000

Takis Argyris

"That feels... Weird, "Takis laughed, "I don't really care though." He sighed heavily, a bit of fire flaring up in his nostrils(Although not enough to make it like a damn volcano) @IkutoForever2222

Cadi blushed, it standing out on his pale face. "o-okay....yeah...." He smiled for real and it was probably the prettiest smile ever.

@Imapeople000

Sonic turned and just stared at his torso. His mouth was moving as if he was trying to say something, but no words came out.

@ZappiestAbyss

His torso had a couple of deep cut scars on his chest and torso. He covered himself up with his shirt before walking towards Sonic. He lifted your chin and gave you an Eskimo kiss. 

'Or we could come here afterwards?' He asked.

Takis Argyris

"Ah, to hell with it, it doesn't matter." Takis laughed. A soft hint of an Irish accent arose in his voice, a place he had lived for a large period of time after deserting the army, and one of his more favorite places he had visited. @IkutoForever2222

Takis Argyris

"Ah... Yes, I lived in Ireland for a bit after my deserting." Takis said. His face grew a bit heavy when he mentioned the world being a good place. "Well... Some people are gonna be a bunch of jackasses. No doubt about it. But there's usually good people. From my experiences around the world, I've seen both." @IkutoForever2222

Sonic kissed him back lovingly and held onto him.

@ZappiestAbyss

Cadi remained sitting. He looked up at him. "you set you have seen both good and bad people.....and now i have..." He looked down. "sorry.....i said something weird again...."

@Imapeople000

gtg now....i will be on tomorrow)

Cool, later dude

Takis Argyris

"Ah, again, it's fine." Takis said, turning back into a dragon and laying down again. "It's nice to know you think I'm a good person. Most of the time people think I'm an asshole. Understandably, but nevertheless..." @IkutoForever2222

Sonic kissed him back lovingly and held onto him.

@ZappiestAbyss

Cadi remained sitting. He looked up at him. "you set you have seen both good and bad people.....and now i have..." He looked down. "sorry.....i said something weird again...."

@Imapeople000

gtg now....i will be on tomorrow)

'Do you want to skip the movie and stay here? I can put on a movie here and we could....ummm....cuddle...?' He blushed and slightly tightened his grip but it didn't hurt.

(bye!)

"Est!" Aurelion said worrily as he go over him and gently pick him up "sorry Est i forgot the part that you cant walk yet since your recovering" he told him as he sign 'how stupid for i to forget... ' he tought as he look at him "love is... a strange sensation of wanting to be close to someone nor feeling the heat... love a very special meaning for everyone of us" he said as he look at him and smile while they are going down the stairs

@IkutoForever2222

Users who are viewing this thread

Back