• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Takis Argyris

Takis sat there for a second, thinking. "I'm... Not sure." He said. He looked back over at Cadius, and a bit of emotion swept over him. "I... Think I'm going to stay here for a bit..." @IkutoForever2222

Enma smiled and nodded, touching his face gently. "i love you too"

@Tsutarji

Killua and Tsuna shrugged. "talk to you later then dude..." They left.

Cadi looked at Taki. "you dont have to stay if you dont want to..." He hugged himself, his silvery blue eyes looking so lonely.

@Imapeople000

Takis Argyris

Takis turned into a dragon and walked next to Cadius.

Despite pretty much being made of magma right now, he wasn't overly hot. His presence radiated a pleasant warmth. "No... I'd love to stay with you for a bit." He said, his voice significantly deeper and rumbling. @IkutoForever2222

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmmm... Just had dinner. I made Italian sandwiches with salami, pepperoni, and mozzerela, and for dessert we had a lemon pound cake. So good...

Takis Argyris

Takis bent his head down, as a form of both respect, and kind of submission(Although he would never admit it). "Of course..." He said softly, staring at him with the now fire eyes. He felt warm to the touch, but it was also obvious that below the magma skin, there was a raging fire, that was very hot. @IkutoForever2222

Okay, cool. I have a list of YouTube videos to binge watch. Such a life I live. >.< xD

Takis Argyris

Takis laughed, a rumbling laugh that kind of sounded like he had rocks in his mouth. "Well... I am made of magma right now..." He smiled. @IkutoForever2222

Takis Argyris

Takis' face got a bit sad when he cried. He moved a bit closer to him and put his tail around him(Not touching him, but on the ground, as he remembered about his injuries), and said, "What's wrong?" Takis' face made it obvious he was concerned, a sign he seldom made obvious. @IkutoForever2222

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back