• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Aurelion nodded along as he look at the moon and take a deep breath "cmon est lets enter you in the school" he said gently and start walking by the door and look at him "Est... have you ever been in love before?" He ask him wo the wonders of his iced feeling

@IkutoForever2222

Cadi nodded and undid the straps on his "shirt", letting it fall to the floor. He exposed his torso and his shoulders were black and blue, his wrists at marks on it, obviously from a restraint, and his back was hideous. It had bloody bandage wrapped around it so he undid those as well, revealing a lot of gashes, some scars and some healing while others were fresh. Cadi looked to the floor. "t-there......."

@Imapeople000

"i have been trapped my entire life.....i dont even know what love is" Est replied sadly, slowly and wobbly making his way over. He ended up having his knees buckle and he fell.

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

"i am still not changing my mind...." The dragon huffed.

@TrueBananaz

"hehe......its still really early....you can go back to sleep"

@Kira Times

"my mother met this man......and they loved each other....or so it seems.....they got married and moved into the mansion together......but every night.....he....he comes in my room and.....does things to me.....i tried to tell the cops....but the man has a good reputation for all they know and dont believe me" Cadi looked down, more tears falling. "he even takes pictures after he beats me with a metal belt...."

@Imapeople000

Takis Argyris

Takis' eye twitched. He didn't know who the man was, but he still wanted to shoot him. His hand clasped and unclasped his revolver, not really a sign of anything, just something he had a habit of doing. "I..." Takis was simply at a loss of words. "Why... Why would he..."  @IkutoForever2222

Last edited by a moderator:
Aladdin

"No, no I'm fine. No rest for the wicked anyway." he would be able to run around later but what he wanted now was food. Breakfast is the most important mean of the day though he wondered how that could be since people did need to eat more than once. It was the saying although he didn't agree with it that much. "The wicked do need food...Let's go find something to eat." apparently when he said ''the wicked'' he was referring to the both of them and not just himself.

@IkutoForever2222

Cool. I'm already filled up on biscuits & bacon. >.<

Takis Argyris

"No... That's not what I meant," Takis said, "I mean how could he do this to you? That's... Inhuman..." He resisted the urge to cry, as he still felt he needed to keep his dignity and reputation. @IkutoForever2222

Takis Argyris

"I... Can't... Even imagine how that must feel..." Takis said sympathetically. It was something for him to say that, as he had been shot multiple times before, but never had the life of his mother threatened. He put his arm around him softly, as to try not to hurt him. @IkutoForever2222

A tear went down Cadi' face and he turned away. "i.....dont know how...."

@Imapeople000

Kai smiled. "no.....i just woke up...."

@Kira Times

Est looked back up at the sky and the stars reflected in his iris while the full moon reflected in his pupil. "pretty....."

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Sonic smiled, knowing he was behind him. "i like romance as well"

@ZappiestAbyss

'Good let me get a shirt on then we can go.' He said as he got a shirt on.

Cadi lifted his head and his eyes were red underneath from crying and his beautiful silver blue hues were watery. "i guess just wish me luck...." He gave a sad pearly white smil before standing and wincing from the pain. "you are a good person Takis.....thanks for listening to my life story.....you might have had it worse.....and i would never know...."

@Imapeople000

Users who are viewing this thread

Back