• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Mei Rinsaku

"They gave me the first one... I have a feeling why, but I didn't argue." Mei said, shrugging his shoulders. "The one with the open door." He said, pointing to the very first one visible from walking in, with an open door. He always left his door open, because, hell, what kind of jerk is gonna steal stuff from a seventeen year old boy? @IkutoForever2222

Kennedy was walking when they headed into the dorm and gasped at seeing people, he ducked his head, avoiding Mei and Hisoka.

Hisoka tilted his head at the boy but shook his head and continued, stopping by Mei's door. "weird boy"

@Imapeople000

i gtg bye bye

@Imapeople000

Tripped on some crap, got up and hit my head on the corner of a table. x-x

Mei Rinsaku

"Yeah, whatever." Mei laughed, looking over at Hisoka. He stared at him for a second, before hugging him and saying, "Thank you...". After a couple of seconds he walked into his dorm, leaving the door open still. @IkutoForever2222

Later dude. I'm actually headed to bed myself, so good timing. xD  

[Aladdin]

"Really? I guess if you're small it's easier to get cold.... " he honestly didn't think it was all that cold and he didn't exactly wear layers of clothing. "Um...Well...I wouldn't want you to freeze or anything..." he had to think of something... People were warm right? He was a person kind of. "I know! You can cuddle up to me....If you want to of course!"

@IkutoForever2222

Last edited by a moderator:
Hisoka blinked and gave a soft hug back, patting his head. "sleep well Mei.....i will be see you tomorrow at school. He gave a wave and headed off to do whatever he wanted.

@Imapeople000

"isnt that like....10 year olds?" He questioned, looking at himself to see if he actually did look like a 10 year old.

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Piko gave a relieved sigh. "thank goodness"

@xpstitch

Kai's face steamed and he fidgeted, but nodded, moving over to him and climbing in his lap and then pulling himself up his shirt, he was light so it didnt affect Aladdin. Once he was on his shoulder he snuggled over to his neck, where it was really warm.

@Kira Times

Nai dreamt of losing his master and it upset him, but he didnt show any signs of having the nightmare.

@Tsutarji

Mei Rinsaku

Mei smiled and flopped down onto his bed. He still didn't get to sleep very fast, but it was at least faster than he usually did. He knew it was because of Hisoka, and he knew he didn't even need him to protect him, but it was still nice to know he was... His guardian, of sorts. @IkutoForever2222

Aurelion smile "you looking up like a 10 uears old is really cute.. ive really never seen a 15 year old that look ao cute and young. Also you dont have to worry. Ill help you at your school "

@IkutoForever2222

Est blushed and cleared his throat, reverting back to his formal. "i am not very cute....since you saw me in the basement....you probably are highly disgusted" He turned his head away stubbornly.

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

(if you have any other characters open i will interact with them @Imapeople000 xD  let Mei get his beauty sleep )

[Aladdin]

He felt like it got a lot more hotter than it had been previously and immediately he realized that he was as red as a tomato. These kind of things didn't ever do anything for him before. Odd that he was blushing right now "Are you comfortable now?"

@IkutoForever2222

"I wasny disscusted i was worried" hr said as he look at him and pat his heas gently and hug him "you are just a few of the people who has an unfortunate soul and i got worried ao i help you out" he said "but its surpruse that u can heal fast and you are trully cute"

@IkutoForever2222

The Herald

The Herald slowly walked behind him, sat down and put his arm on Ven's shoulder "You alright, bud?"

@xpstitch

Lucius Scelium/Billy Soni

"Pardon my asking sir, but why are we going to detention?" Lucius asked "We didn't exactly do anything wrong."

Billy stood there smirking, with his arms crossed.

@IkutoForever2222

@Imapeople000 i wanna play Killua <3 )

Kai smiled and relaxed a lit, eyes closed. "atta ta kai" (which means warm in japanese )

@Kira Times

Nai's dreams slowly filled with his lover.

@Tsutarji

Est blushed darkly and hugged him back. "b-because im a LOT weaker than my normal self"

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Kuriko's eyes twitched and he changed into a very large dragon. "nothing wrong?! i was cussed out by a student on MY school grounds....MY territory"

red__eastern_dragon_by_lena_lucia_dragon-d4rkn8w.png

@TrueBananaz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back