• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Nai shook his head and yawned. "not.....at all...." He closed his eyes again.

@Tsutarji

Hisoka had grown pretty hot at this point so his hair changed to a blue color.

@Imapeople000

5b1182388004f199fcb8287b84d736a9_480.jpg

Mei Rinsaku

Mei noticed the odd change in his hair color, but decided not to say anything, as he figured that it was probably just another one of his powers. Besides, he thought it looked better. He looked up and saw the school. He didn't want to have to end the night already, but he was pretty tired anyways. Besides, there was always other times. @IkutoForever2222

A man fell on the ground from the sky right in front of Hisoka and he stopped, putting his hand to the side to get Mei to stop. "wow....i-its raining men" O.o  He chuckled and kneeled down, looking at the man. When the man sat up he blinked in shock that he wasnt dead, then the shock went away when he sensed power in him. "you okay?

"i-im fine...." He had a beautiful smooth, low voice. "i apologize.....i was pushed off the building...not much i could do" :/

the man:

da521b51121bf21b10e9e0b5fdb4aa26_480.jpg

@Imapeople000

Last edited by a moderator:
[Aladdin]

"Yeah, good...." he wanted to slap himself so bad for acting so.....lovestruck. You sure do? Aladdin what's wrong with you!? he was glad that he didn't react badly but still. He just nodded his head slightly "I guess so....Wait  you go to sleep so early?" Aladdin's definition of early was twelve o'clock at night to two o'clock in the morning.

@IkutoForever2222

Mei Rinsaku

Mei stepped back a bit, surprised from the man that had fell off(Well, Mei thought he had fell.). Mei was yet again surprised that the man was fine, despite being pushed off a building. Something about him bore a resemblance to Hisoka for Mei... @IkutoForever2222

"hahaha.....i have nothing better to do Aladdin" He smiled and curled up under a larger mushroom and watched him. "you dont have to stay with me if you dont want..."

@Kira Times

Hisoka blinked when he saw the mans face and smirked a bit. "Chrollo...."

The man, Chrollo, blinked and looked back at Hisoka. "H-Hisoka...." -_-  "oh.....its just you..." He huffed and looked at the boy next to him. "aw....adorable"

Hisoka smiled. "right?! this is Mei....Mei....this is Chrollo"

@Imapeople000

Nai slept well even without his master next to him.

@Tsutarji

Mei Rinsaku

Mei was a bit annoyed at being called adorable, but was intrigued by him nonetheless, so he didn't mention it. He blushed a bit at Hisoka's response to him being called adorable, but said to Chrollo, "Um... hi?" Mei laughed. "I just wasn't... prepared for this, I suppose." @IkutoForever2222

Last edited by a moderator:
Chrollo went to pat his head and Hisoka batted his hand away. "no touchy" Chrollo just blinked then shrugged, smiling at Mei. "im sorry to disturb you guys....i cant exactly choose where i fall"

@Imapeople000

[Aladdin]

"Guess there isn't really...." he didn't do much himself at night then venture around and get into trouble  so he guessed sleeping was a alternative. It was boring to sleep though. "Huh? Of course I'm staying. I would gladly stay with you!" he paused then added "I mean....I'll stay if it's fine with you." he was embarrassing himself, wasn't he?

@IkutoForever2222

[Aladdin]

"It's fine...." he needed to settle himself down. How desperate did he seem right now? He just needed to act like he was talking to any other person rather than him. "....So...." he wasn't sure with what they were supposed to speak about so he looked around for a conversation starter or something.

@IkutoForever2222

"ah yes.....we are old friends" Chrollo replied in his charming voice. 

"Havent seen each other in a while though..." Hisoka added on and the both fist bumped.

@Imapeople000

Kai smiled and rubbed his own arms, hugging himself. "kinda getting chilly....well....for me that is...."

@Kira Times

"yes yes" Chrollo gave a formal bow then stood again. "Chrollo it is.....it was a pleasure meeting you Mei....have a good night....your eyes look tired" He smiled and gave them both a pat on the head as he walked passed.

Hisoka just puffed out his cheeks and watched him go.

@Imapeople000

Users who are viewing this thread

Back