• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

"i just have my 50 kilogram yo-yo's.....well 50 kilogram each..." He pulled out his yo-yo's as if they weighed an ounce. "oh and if you didnt know....50 kilograms is about 110 pounds.....so together....its 220 pounds"

@Imapeople000 

Takis Argyris

Takis smirked. To him, it started to seem like a test of strength of one another more than a conversation. "I never really used my pistol that often on the field... I usually turned into a dragon. Or just shouted. If I yell, I can turn the sound waves into different elements." Takis said. To demonstrate this, he turned around and yelled, and a sheen of ice covered half the hall. He turned back towards him, assuming he could do something else. @IkutoForever2222

Takis Argyris

Takis rolled his eyes in a humored fashion, and silently turned into a dragon while he was leaving.

836b71c69a5bf898152fe085a160644a.jpg

He sneaked up behind him and poked him with a sharp claw, but not enough to hurt him. @IkutoForever2222

Killua looked back at him and then looked up at the tall dragon before him."maybe not..." He laughed a bit. His aura changed though, into electricity that is.

5090961-1924425730-s5kIw.gif

@Imapeople000

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes i know that so im just gonna help you out untill your back to your recovery and for now... what do you like to do?" He ask himnas he look down and notice his sudden blushing "ah... your cheeks went pink... thats cute" he said as he touch his cheeks and smile

@IkutoForever2222

Ziro was walking down the hall and a guy tripped him and he fell on his butt "oww..that hurt " the guy smirked then he walked away but not until he called him a weirdo " ok..." he got up and he walked down the hall "i dont get why people has to pick on me...just because i crossdress..." he sighed

@IkutoForever2222

Users who are viewing this thread

Back