• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Smoke sat at the front of his classroom reading a novel, to pass the time until his next class started. 

@openforinteraction

I feel like I was withdrawn need to know, critical information! 

xD

Smoke packed up his belongings and walked out the classroom. He dropped off his belongings and grabbed a wicker basket and a bookbag. Then he began to walk to the park.

@open

Smoke was about to eat when he began to hear the 'Thunk! Thunk! Thunk!' of metal hitting a tree. Smoke sighed and put the food away. After that Smoke got up and walked over to the noise, there he saw a boy with black hair throwing kunai at a tree. He simply leaned against a tree and watched.

@IkutoForever2222

"you new around these parts?" Sonic asked, knowing he was there without even looking. After a second he collected his kunai and looked at him.

@ZappiestAbyss

Enma shook his head and teared up. "h-hes probably dead!!!" He cried out.

"whos dead?" Tsuna answered from a couple feet away.

@Tsutarji

"you new around these parts?" Sonic asked, knowing he was there without even looking. After a second he collected his kunai and looked at him.

@ZappiestAbyss

Enma shook his head and teared up. "h-hes probably dead!!!" He cried out.

"whos dead?" Tsuna answered from a couple feet away.

@Tsutarji

Smoke nodded and said telepathically to the boy 'Yeah, I just started working at the boys school today actually.'

Tsuna gave a small smile. "oh Enma....what am i gonna do with you?"

Enma sniffled and wiped his own tears off his face and then smiled. "Tsuna!"

@Tsutarji

Sonic smiled and was in front of him in the blink of an eye, literally. "yay....you will be working with me then!"

@ZappiestAbyss

GOING TO BED GUYS! NIGHTY NIGHT

Tsuna gave a small smile. "oh Enma....what am i gonna do with you?"

Enma sniffled and wiped his own tears off his face and then smiled. "Tsuna!"

@Tsutarji

Sonic smiled and was in front of him in the blink of an eye, literally. "yay....you will be working with me then!"

@ZappiestAbyss

GOING TO BED GUYS! NIGHTY NIGHT

Good night.

'Hmmm you're a speedy one....is that why you can't take anyone to bed?' Smoke joked. 'Also it'll be nice to work with you.'

Aurelion look at him "ah really now... those monsters... really they could just really think about sexual interaction onto yourself... how old were you back then?" he ask him as he look at him and gently pat his head "your blushing does that mean you like it?" he ask with a chuckle

@IkutoForever2222

Me: *Wakes up* Alright, let me check the role play...

RP Nation: 42 New Replies

Me: Um... What? >.<

Takis Argyris

Takis stepped back a bit and chuckled. "We probably shouldn't start fighting in the hall. I don't need to be electrocuted and you don't need to be shot." He said, his voice significantly deeper and aged as a dragon. @IkutoForever2222

Users who are viewing this thread

Back