• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Takis Argyris

"Well why not?" Takis asked, confused. "I always learned if someone was disrespecting you, kick their ass! Even if it's your own brother..." Which Takis kinda had to do at one point. His best friend had disrespected an officer, so Takis had to beat him. It wasn't the most pleasing thing in the world, to say the least, but he did what he had to. @IkutoForever2222

Ziro smiled then he patted his head "is he gonna wake up"

Airo smiled then he grinned "you owe me..." he climbed on him and he grabbed his shirt "how did you sleep " he asked as he pulled off the shirt

@IkutoForever2222

Tsuna looked at him ."do you like my brother?"

@Tsutarji

Sonic looked at him. "sure" He gave a small smile.

@ZappiestAbyss

Killua shrugged. "its not important....i feel fine so its alright"

@Imapeople000

Smoke smiled under the helmet, he sat down and began to pull out sandwiches. He handed one to you, after handing a sandwich to Sonic he unfastened his helmet and set it to the side.

Smokes face: image.png

"still doesnt change the fact that they are stronger than me....besides....i actually did hurt them one time so i ended up getting whipped for it" Killua looked at him. "nothing i couldnt handle"

@Imapeople000

Kai was more like a neck warmer than anything, he was so comfortable and his body heat had went up quite a bit so he was no longer cold, and he slowly drifted off to sleep.

@Kira Times

"eh....he probably didnt sleep last night" He smirked and pet his brothers head.

Nai blushed darkly. "y-y-y-yeah"

@Tsutarji

Sonic blinked and blushed. This guy was fucking hot! He looked down and took the sandwich. "t-thank you"

@ZappiestAbyss

Ziro nodded then he bent down and he petted his hair "he is cute when he sleeps " he smiles at him

Airo grinned then he looked down at his pants and he smirked "thats good"

@IkutoForever2222

Takis Argyris

Takis shrugged. "Still, a guns easy enough to get... Or if you don't wanna hurt them, can't you just leave?" Takis regretted saying this, as he knew just leaving your problems wasn't an answer at all, but it kinda worked out in the end. @IkutoForever2222

Tsuna smiled and nodded, changing the patches on his face. "he can have allergic reactions randomly if he doesnt have these medicine patches on his face."

Nai bit his own lip and nodded slowly.

@Tsutarji

"still doesnt change the fact that they are stronger than me....besides....i actually did hurt them one time so i ended up getting whipped for it" Killua looked at him. "nothing i couldnt handle"

@Imapeople000

Kai was more like a neck warmer than anything, he was so comfortable and his body heat had went up quite a bit so he was no longer cold, and he slowly drifted off to sleep.

@Kira Times

"eh....he probably didnt sleep last night" He smirked and pet his brothers head.

Nai blushed darkly. "y-y-y-yeah"

@Tsutarji

Sonic blinked and blushed. This guy was fucking hot! He looked down and took the sandwich. "t-thank you"

@ZappiestAbyss

'Yeah no problem. By the way, you probably get this often but you're pretty cute when you blush.' He said with a smirk. 

Sonic blushed more and puffed out his cheeks. "p-people dont see me often because im always running" He really didnt get it often.

@ZappiestAbyss

Enma slowly opened his eyes. "onee-san"

Tsuna smiled. "you up?" His brother just nodded.

Nai looked him in the eyes and gave a nod, consenting.

@Tsutarji

Ziro looked at Enma and he poked his head "hi  there "

Airo grinned then he looked at nai " well get un dressed l..took off your shirt and i took off my pants " he slipped his shirt off and he smiled 

@IkutoForever2222

Ziro smiled then he sat behide him and he wrapped his leg and arms around him "did you sleep well" he winked

Airo pulled off his underwear "hehe " he then pulled nai close and he cuddled with him

@IkutoForever2222

(oh i wanna do a Yaoi with pokemon haa)

(haa yeah...i found a funny pic of a normal pokemon Yaoi)

Ziro giggled "aww he does " he laid his head on enma's shoulder

Airo smiled then he kissed him "would you like to?" he blushed

@IkutoForever2222

oh lord xD  )

Enma hugged his brother tight.

Tsuna blinked and smiled a bit. "you are fine Enma"

Enma shook his head. "im dying....my heart is beating so fast"

There was a knock at the door, two of them. Tsuna looked at Ziro. "can you get that?" He couldnt exactly move right now.

Nai moved on top of him and-

Fade~ (i would but i cant xD )

@Tsutarji

(yeah it looks they are messing with shaymin...and snivy is drawing them)

Ziro nodded and he got up and opened the door "yes who is it?"

Airo gasped when they were done "wow...." he blushed 
(haa yeah)

@IkutoForever2222

Users who are viewing this thread

Back