• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Sonic smiled and practically jogged next to him. "Thanks"

@ZappiestAbyss

Killua gave a nod and started walking. "Cool"

@Imapeople000

The twins smiled and grabbed him, pulling him down the hall.

Nail kissed him back.

@Tsutarji

Kai stayed asleep for a long time, eventually waking up and putting his regular clothes back on. After he did he crawled in him again and went back to sleep.

@Kira Times

Sonic smiled and practically jogged next to him. "Thanks"

@ZappiestAbyss

Killua gave a nod and started walking. "Cool"

@Imapeople000

The twins smiled and grabbed him, pulling him down the hall.

Nail kissed him back.

@Tsutarji

Kai stayed asleep for a long time, eventually waking up and putting his regular clothes back on. After he did he crawled in him again and went back to sleep.

@Kira Times

(I'm sorry xD  PLEASE DONT BE TRIGGERED!!!!)

'For what?' Smoke asked. He looked at you but didn't stop. He managed to dodge a tree last second before getting back into rhythm 

Ziro sighed "well i think you two know your way around by just going from my dorm which is at the end of the hall and you dragged me out here..." he sighed "lets go..."

Airo giggled "i cant belive you fucked me ......it was weird at first then...it felt amazing" he said with a grin

@IkutoForever2222

Aladdin

He had stirred slightly when he stopped feeling Kai against him but didn't actually wake up since he was actually a heavy sleeper. He started to fidget in his unconsciously but stopped when he had returned. Aladdin got uncomfortable when his surroundings changed. It made him feel that something was wrong for whatever reason.

@IkutoForever2222 (My bad. Well...the more you know, right? xD )

@IkutoForever2222

They take them to the room. Piko is then matched up with someone who they think might make a good opponent.

"This man has the power to make his limbs longer. You may negotiate the rules now I suppose. I personally suggest not allowing serious injury as one seeing as you just got here. Other factors include where you are allowed to hit, what kinds of combat are allowed, etc. you can make it as soft as just practice or even a duel to the death if you please" One of the guys says.

Sorry! Accidentally fell asleep all day yesterday. >.<

Takis Argyris

Takis followed him. He kept staring at him, a bit behind him. "I suppose it's a good thing you've never tried to join the army. You'd get kicked out faster than anything with a record as a killer," Takis chuckled, "Although if you managed to join, it would be hell anyways. The higher ranks make sure of it for the privates." @IkutoForever2222

"for running.....thank you...." He blushed.

@ZappiestAbyss

"We know our way through the dorm but not through the school" They replied.

"i rode you.....there is a difference.....since im way smaller than you..." Nai blushed

@Tsutarji

Kai opened his eyes about 30 minutes later and sat up, looking at Aladdin's sleeping face with a blush.

@Kira Times

Piko looked at the bigger man he was going against and he hugged himself. "i will let you make the rules.....im fine with anything...." He blushed, his tail moving side to side.

@xpstitch

Killu looked at him over his shoulder. "have you ever collected over 2000 badges in an hour and 30 minutes? cause i have" He smirked. "well.....it would have taken less, but everyone was fighting so it was a bit difficult"

@Imapeople000

Sooo yeah they blocked RP Nation at school, I won't be able to get on then. ;-;

Takis Argyris

Takis chuckled, and said, "There isn't even two thousand badges in the army. And no one would've given a damn, they'd have still found a fault with it. I might mow down half the line at the battle with a scream, but they'd say I'm not loud enough," He laughed. "It isn't that they don't like anyone, we all just screw with each other." @IkutoForever2222

Last edited by a moderator:
Aladdin

He was definitely out of it right now, only mumbling a few words that were impossible to understand if you didn't know gibberish that is. When he didn't speak, move,  be active in any way shape or form he was definitely more tolerable.  Quietness brought out the cuteness in him no doubt. That's from personal opinion though.

@IkutoForever2222

"for running.....thank you...." He blushed.

@ZappiestAbyss

"We know our way through the dorm but not through the school" They replied.

"i rode you.....there is a difference.....since im way smaller than you..." Nai blushed

@Tsutarji

Kai opened his eyes about 30 minutes later and sat up, looking at Aladdin's sleeping face with a blush.

@Kira Times

Piko looked at the bigger man he was going against and he hugged himself. "i will let you make the rules.....im fine with anything...." He blushed, his tail moving side to side.

@xpstitch

Killu looked at him over his shoulder. "have you ever collected over 2000 badges in an hour and 30 minutes? cause i have" He smirked. "well.....it would have taken less, but everyone was fighting so it was a bit difficult"

@Imapeople000

'Yeah sure no problem.' He said as he smiled over at you.

"okay!" The twins folllowed.

Nai gasped and squeezed his eyes closed.

@Tsutarji

Killua looked at him. "oh.....well....i took a hunter exam and i beat it easily...."

@Imapeople000

Kai smiled and walked over to his face, kissing his chin.

@Kira Times

Sonic blushed darkly and ran into a tree. "ouch" He kneeled down and puffed out his cheeks.

@ZappiestAbyss

Est shook his head. "no....they probably dont even remember me......i am fine..." Est nuzzled him adorably.

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

"well...they were in my dorm but ....wrong dorm..." he smiled "im Ziro not Tsuna...hes a friend though " he looked at them "ok where do you want to go"

Airo kissed him again then he rolled him over and he grinned

@IkutoForever2222

Users who are viewing this thread

Back