• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

yeah xD  )

Two heads popped into view. "hello!" They said at the same time. "we need help....can you help us?" They were in unison, it was kinda like they were trying to hypnotize him. 

a7b82f20d971af1a7c25e15cb40e331d1465061974_full.jpg

Nai's face was red, he couldnt believe what they had just done, and he liked it.

@Tsutarji

Takis Argyris

Takis stared at the boy for a second, before saying, "That's a damn good motto son. I try and follow it myself, but you just gotta say 'Screw it' every once in a while..." Takis blinked at Killua, before saying, "You're one of the few people who haven't managed to piss me off today." He chuckled. @IkutoForever2222

"itadakimasu" He said quietly before he started to eat, blushing darkly as he did so.

@ZappiestAbyss

They smiled and showed their schedule. "we need a tour of the school in order to get to know the place....are you willing"

The one on the right smiled. "im Akihiko"

The one on the left crossed his arms. "im Haruhiko"

"We are the Beppu twins"

nai hugged him back.

@Tsutarji

"that is true" Killua smiled then blinked at him. "really? well...if you ever wanna rant about stupid ass people....i will listen"

@Imapeople000

"itadakimasu" He said quietly before he started to eat, blushing darkly as he did so.

@ZappiestAbyss

They smiled and showed their schedule. "we need a tour of the school in order to get to know the place....are you willing"

The one on the right smiled. "im Akihiko"

The one on the left crossed his arms. "im Haruhiko"

"We are the Beppu twins"

nai hugged him back.

@Tsutarji

"that is true" Killua smiled then blinked at him. "really? well...if you ever wanna rant about stupid ass people....i will listen"

@Imapeople000

Smoke looked up at Sonic quizzically. 'What does that mean?' He asked. 

Takis Argyris

Takis chuckled, and said, "Well, I usually keep it to myself. If I can't, I just put a bullet in my wall and call it a day. The problem with stupid people's that there everywhere, so there just isn't a point in worrying about it." @IkutoForever2222

Sonic started to run, then ran back and blushed because he was a lot faster than pretty much everyone. "s-sorry" He nervously rubbed the back of his neck. " w-we can walk....." He started walking, biting his lip a bit as well.

@ZappiestAbyss

Sonic started to run, then ran back and blushed because he was a lot faster than pretty much everyone. "s-sorry" He nervously rubbed the back of his neck. " w-we can walk....." He started walking, biting his lip a bit as well.

@ZappiestAbyss

Smoke chuckled. 'You're fine.' He said (telepathically of course XD). He began to walk in the direction of where you ran. He began to ran, he wasn't as fast as you but he was still fast enough to somewhat keep up.

Sorry, I couldn't connect to Rp Nation at school. Not sure if they blocked it or not. =/

Takis Argyris

Takis shrugged, and said, "I don't usually eat much, but I'll join you if you want." He was used to eating lunch with other people, except for actually the eating part. He usually just sat there and conversed with other people. The same could be said for dinner. The only meal he actually ate was breakfast. @IkutoForever2222

Aladdin 

Ah....He's asleep! he shouldn't of been surprised since he did say he might go to sleep. He just didn't expect him to so fast. He didn't often sleep this early....he couldn't just sit up and fidget all night either. He had class tomorrow anyway so he might as well go to bed.  Aladdin tilted his head in a way that he wouldn't be crushing him and closed his own eyes. "Night." he mumbled before nodding off himself. He stayed up late usually but he was quick to go to sleep when he did relax.  This certainly was odd day for him.

@IkutoForever2222

Users who are viewing this thread

Back