• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

"okay!" The twins folllowed.

Nai gasped and squeezed his eyes closed.

@Tsutarji

Killua looked at him. "oh.....well....i took a hunter exam and i beat it easily...."

@Imapeople000

Kai smiled and walked over to his face, kissing his chin.

@Kira Times

Sonic blushed darkly and ran into a tree. "ouch" He kneeled down and puffed out his cheeks.

@ZappiestAbyss

Est shook his head. "no....they probably dont even remember me......i am fine..." Est nuzzled him adorably.

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Smoke stopped and kneeled next to Sonic. "Are you ok?!" He asks telepathically, clearly worried. He began to look you over.

(From now on all of Smokes dialogue is telepathic. XD.)

'No you're bleeding.' He says as he sits you up on the tree. He pulls out a flask that's softly glowing. 'Here drink this.' He hands it to you. It was warm but not at all hot.

@IkutoForever2222

Last edited by a moderator:
Sonic blushed as he was pressed closer to the other male. He looked up at his mask and nodded.

@ZappiestAbyss

This is what he is wearing right now xD

64a6fcc3d93e40c6c134309cbed3ae4b1461966954_full.png

'Good. So....you wanna stay here for a minute?' He offered as he began to take off his helmet.

This armor (no helmet): 

image.png

With this face:

image.png

Also that's fucking sexy...0.0

@IkutoForever2222

Takis Argyris

"Ah, well... hunting and war are quite different. Unless you use guerilla tactics, I suppose." Takis chuckled. When they got to the cafeteria, he looked over at Killua and said, "Honestly, I had a bunch of drachmas from Greece that I traded over to dollars, which the dollar is a hell lot more than a drachma, so I have a lot of money. Just tell me what you want." He shrugged. @IkutoForever2222

Sonic looked at him and nodded a bit, the blush darkening at seeing his gorgeous face. "y-yes"

@ZappiestAbyss

"oh? i have a lot of money from entering a fighting tower....i made it to the 200th floor and got over 1 million.....but if you insist" He smiled, waiting just in case he wanted to change his mind.

@Imapeople000

Takis Argyris

"Hell, not like I have anything else to do with it." Takis laughed. "Besides, I'll probably have to go somewhere else by the end of the year. I'm thinking around Russia maybe... I've always wanted to go there. Not really sure why." Takis said, a contemplative face on. "But the point is I'd have to change it into ruples, and even then I wouldn't be doing much with the money then. And then I'd have to move again... I have an interesting life. But whatever, I don't feel like belting out a life story." He chuckled. @IkutoForever2222

Sonic looked at him and nodded a bit, the blush darkening at seeing his gorgeous face. "y-yes"

@ZappiestAbyss

"oh? i have a lot of money from entering a fighting tower....i made it to the 200th floor and got over 1 million.....but if you insist" He smiled, waiting just in case he wanted to change his mind.

@Imapeople000

'So ummm....' Smoke said unsure of what to do next. 'So who's the lucky girl?' He stops for a minute and smirks at you. 'Or guy?' 

Takis Argyris

"I don't even know what the hell that is, but okay." Takis laughed. He chucked the money on the counter and waited a bit leaning against the wall. He brought his hat down a bit, shielding his eyes from the light(Which wasn't bright at all, but he didn't really care.). He didn't do it so much as to block the light, but to try and make him seem a bit more badass. He tightened the leather piece on his arm and moved it back into place, and took out some pictures. A couple of people had taken them on the battlefield. He didn't like having documented pieces of evidence as to him being able to turn into a dragon, but he still liked the picture a lot. It was one of his more favorite dragon forms. @IkutoForever2222

maxresdefault.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back