• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Aurelion look at him and hold him by the shoulder and laugh "the view is so beautiful that u cant even speak by its beauty" he said with a smile and look at him blushing "your beautiful you know that... even thoe i see you crooked up in the locker you are beautiful" 

@IkutoForever2222

"Its nothing" he said with a smile as he wipe away his tears "you know the amazing part of this?" He said as he walk imfront of him and the sky became dark

He then gently hold his hands together and citcling it as light start to form "this..." he said as he lift his both hand in the air and starts and the milkyway appear in the sky making a beautiful glow

@IkutoForever2222

Aurelion smile "it is a sowcial day to use this magic " he said with a smile as he walk close to him and look at the beautiful view "im glad you like it" he said with a smile . He then point at the moon "i live there"

@IkutoForever2222

Takis Argyris

"Ah, shut up." Takis chuckled, looking away. He didn't really like compliments. It wasn't that he thought people were sarcastic when they did compliment him, he just didn't like it for some reason. "Although that is one of my ah... More favorite dragon forms..." @IkutoForever2222

I take a bunch of things from me to put for Takis. xD  Which includes the compliment thing. I have absolutely no idea why though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back