• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Takis Argyris

"Eh, it's kind of annoying at times," Takis said, pointing over to Killua's food as he talked, "People always wanted me to, and about after an hour it tires me out. But I do agree it's pretty cool to do." He chuckled. @IkutoForever2222

Enma shook his head. "i like your personality.....f-fun loving...."

@Tsutarji

Sonic's breath caught and he nodded a bit, really enjoying the feeling.

@ZappiestAbyss

Killua's face was red because he was embarrassed. Complimenting someone and them hating it. He took his food and became quiet, staying that way.

@Imapeople000

Yes! Figured out how to get onto here at school. Just gotta switch wi-fi networks when I wanna get back on YouTube...

Takis Argyris

Takis cocked his head. He was confused as to why he was embarrassed(That's why he thought his face was red). "Something wrong?" He asked. @IkutoForever2222

Killua finished up the food and threw away his trash. "thank you....for....the food...." He said quietly and sat down, fidgeting in place.

@Imapeople000

"you two are dating? yeah.....im right in the other room and the walls are thin....congrats.....but...." His hair in the front burst into flames. "if you hurt him....i will kill you"

@Tsutarji

Tsuna normal:

Sawada.Tsunayoshi.full.1023723.jpg

Tsuna fire mode:

Tsunayoshi-Sawada-katekyo-hitman-reborn-9051088-392-500.jpg

yhst-19248590140464_2272_147873942

Enma shook his head. "i like your personality.....f-fun loving...."

@Tsutarji

Sonic's breath caught and he nodded a bit, really enjoying the feeling.

@ZappiestAbyss

Killua's face was red because he was embarrassed. Complimenting someone and them hating it. He took his food and became quiet, staying that way.

@Imapeople000

'Good.' He said with a smirk as he slipped his hand into your jeans. He pulled out a minute later and said 'However you haven't invited me to a date. I think 'this' comes after that.' He smirked.

Dude,Tsuna looks badass. xD

Takis Argyris

Takis nodded his head, and stared at Killua for a second. it was still obvious that something was wrong with him, but he still didn't want to press for information. He actually had visited a psychologist once (Which basically ended in him flipping that weird chair thing they had and storming out. The psychologist wasn't happy either, as Takis was basically impossible to manage), and the only thing he learned from it was that demanding things doesn't work. Like, asking the psychologist to go jump in a ditch didn't do anything. @IkutoForever2222

Users who are viewing this thread

Back