• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Mei Rinsaku

Mei scoffed at the mention of horror movies. He had played a video game once or twice that was supposed to be horror, and couldn't fathom why it had been called horror in the first place. He started humming a song. @IkutoForever2222

SONG: Buffalo Soldiers by Bob Marley. I can't open up another YouTube tab, and I don't wanna turn off my country music right now, so I'll post the song when I get back home. 

Mei Rinsaku

"Yeah, I noticed." Mei laughed. He looked over all the pictures that he had stored in his mask's memory database. Most of them were just from today, but he found one of his mother and brothers. He sighed, and had it stop sending the electronic pulses for the images to his brain. @IkutoForever2222 

Mei Rinsaku

Mei blinked, confused. Usually, everyone in his family had to pool their money together when doing something like getting on a bus. It wasn't that they were poor, it was just what they did. "Well... Thanks..." He said, before getting on. He took a seat relatively close to the front. @IkutoForever2222

Lucius/ Billy

Lucius was silent for a few moments and then said "I wonder where he went off to. May I go sir?"

"I don't trust them..." Billy said "He's probably lying."

@xpstitch @IkutoForever2222

Leo

"Oh... Um..." Leo said remembering that Anubis is a male "You choose."

@IkutoForever2222

The Herald

The Herald sighed "I'm so sorry about that... You can start again whenever you'd like. I feel so bad for you."

@xpstitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back