• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Est moved back a little, but stayed close tot he male that saved him. "okay....i will stay with you"

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Kuriko laughed and ruffled Billy's hair. "silly"

@TrueBananaz

Anubis smiled and stood up. "i am free now.....um....do you want me to look like a boy or girl?"

Hisoka smiled bigger. "good.....having me on your side....i can protect you from everything"

@Imapeople000

Mei Rinsaku

Mei shrugged, took out a piece of paper, and wrote, 'Well, most people don't go near me anyways. Besides, when people do, most people don't lay a hand on me. I mean, you've seen what happens if someone does anyways.' And showed Hisoka. @IkutoForever2222

Noticing up his Action he stared at him for awhile and blush and imediately turn his attemtion by the window. He was Cute to be honest but he have his rights "ill enrol you to the school" 

@IkutoForever2222

[Aladdin]

"That actually makes me feel...pretty good!" everybody he knew personally was either much taller than he was or just about the same height. He could of used magic to make himself get a little taller but it was more difficult to cast other spells because he had to maintain his height. 

@IkutoForever2222

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back