• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Nai flew after him for a long time, but his body slowly started to hurt badly so he stopped and fell to the floor. He poofed back in human form panting and clutching his chest.

@Tsutarji

Airo was him fall and he ran back to him and he turned human "ahh im sorry i forgot....your not suppost to do that to much "he whimpered "im sorry...do we need to go to your master....you said hes a nurse"

@IkutoForever2222

Nah, you're good.

Mei Rinsaku

Mei looked at the drawing and scanned it. After a couple of seconds, it sent it to him through electronic pulses into his brain, which processed it into a way he could see it. He looked at it, and his eyes widened. He looked at Hisoka, and said, "My eyes... are they... really like that? @IkutoForever2222

"yes....they are so pretty" Hisoka said with a smile.

@Imapeople000

Orion flew in and hugged Nai. "we are best friends"

Nai giggled. "he is lying....we dont talk much...he is the drama teachers' pet"

@Tsutarji

Orion.(AMNESIA).full.1447237.jpg

Mei Rinsaku

Mei looked at the painting, staring at the mask. He pointed to it, and said, "Well... my mask is... quite obtrusive." And laughed a bit. His eyes had widened again, and he had immediately stopped laughing. The last time he had laughed was when... He was a kid. Before everything happened. He looked back at Hisoka, and wrote, 'I don't think I've laughed since I was young. I suppose it's a talent you have, maybe?' And showed it to him. @IkutoForever2222

He himself laughed. "you should laugh more often...its cute....and healthy" Hisoka smiled. "i have had a rough past too....in a different way than yours"

@Imapeople000

Orion tilted his head. "hmm? okay!" He smiled and scooted closer. 

Nai looked at him. "it is a little shocking....so dont freak out"

@Tsutarji

Users who are viewing this thread

Back