• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Aurelion put him down in the water and take a soap as he wash his body and Shampoo for his hair. a smile creep on his face as he look at the bubble made so much and now he can see him clearly. without the dirt and the dust around his body "there we go. now you will be clean up in no time" he said proudly

@IkutoForever2222

[Aladdin]

Now he was cautious of everything around him. He didn't need a bird or something else knocking him off his shoulder or taking him away. "Where are you going from here Kai?"

@IkutoForever2222

when he finish up washing him he take a towel and take him out of the water as he place him back in the bed "just take a rest there and take up the covers when you wake up there are cloths in the closet" he told him with a smile

@IkutoForever2222

[Aladdin]

"You want me to take you to the river then?" he asked with a slight tilt of his head. If he lived outside then didn't it get cold or something? Wasn't he scared that a wild animal might catch him? "I just live in the dorm building. " he said as he started off towards the river.

@IkutoForever2222

Aurelion look at him calmly. crossing his arms and thingking of something else to do yet now that he missed all of his class. 'maybe make a letter' he thought as he sat on his table and write down a sorry letter as he look at Est again "be safe..." he mumble

@IkutoForever2222

After a long while he did awake, looking around groggily and remembering that he was rescued. His body had fattened up, though he was still small he looked pretty normal.

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Est.Rinaudo.full.210747.jpg

Aurelion groned up as he look by the window "i got the weirdest dream " he smile as he turn and saw the demon with a smile "or maybe not" he said as he stand up and notice something new to the demon "woah... you regenerate so fast" he said with a smile and open up the closet "can you talk now?"

@IkutoForever2222

[Aladdin]

Aladdin snickered at his amazement. The fact he was amazed just by this was pretty funny to him. "Up here? That makes me sound like I'm actually tall!" compared to other humans he wasn't even average height.

@IkutoForever2222 (Going to sleep. Will reply once I get up.)

(take care bro)

Aurelion look at him and smile "well glad that i can help" he chuckle and look at him "i see... so you are a demon.. can you tell me why you are being im-prison there?" he ask him

@IkutoForever2222

Est sighed and looked at him. "When i was 4.....some jocks were messing around with a summon book and ended up summoning me....they did things to me.....dirty things.....and soon they graduated and i was forgotten....downstairs is a storage room that is off limits" Est rubbed the back of his neck.

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Nai sat up. "what can we do?"

@Tsutarji

Aurelion look at him thensmile a little "what a cruel fate tgey stored for you" he sign and sat beside him "dirty thing hu?" He said as he thought about the closes thing and sign "what ever they did its over. Night mare. Gone" 

@IkutoForever2222

Users who are viewing this thread

Back