• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

"i love my master....he is an amazing guy.....im pretty sure he would accept you...except im technically a slave....but he doesnt treat me like one' Nai rubbed the back of his neck.

@Tsutarji

[Aladdin]

Never had he thought he would ever get a compliment like that but for whatever reason it made him the tiniest bit sheepish "Thanks though that's the last thing I thought I would hear." Aladdin chuckled quietly. He wanted to know why that of all things made him blush though it was unnoticeable he felt his face heat up the tiniest bit. He was unaffected by being called ''cute''and most flirting so it was odd. Maybe he reacted in this way because it was unexpected and also something that people didn't hear often. "It's actually nice having you there." 

@IkutoForever2222 

Kai looked at him. "really?!" He smiled happily. The small boy stood and for the first time in a long time, opened his eyes.

@Kira Times

Leonardo.Watch.full.1873512.jpg

[Aladdin]

He nodded slightly and glanced at him once he felt him stand up "You...okay?" he was slightly surprised by what he saw. It was here when he remembered the whole time they had been talking he hadn't opened his eyes. "Kai....your eyes..." there was a long pause before he continued "They're....kind of cool looking." he never saw eyes like his before in his life. "Do all fairies have eyes like your's?" he asked, becoming interested in them almost immediately.

@IkutoForever2222

"no.....its a cause of my parents powers.....combined.....they...can see whatever i want them to" Kai blushed and closed his again."people think they are creepy"

@Kira Times

"probably not..." He looked down."he doesnt like to have his work interrupted" (the person who plays the master has no internet right now lol )

@Tsutarji

Users who are viewing this thread

Back