• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

[Aladdin]

Aladdin didn't see how anyone could find his eyes creepy, a bit strange maybe but definitely not creepy. It might of been because he may of had a odd definition of creepy. "Creepy? Not at all. It's hard to find them creepy since they're part of somebody so lovable. " it was difficult for him to find anything that he would define as creepy on Kai. His eyes were just another thing that made him stand out.

@IkutoForever2222

[Aladdin]

"No problem! Not sure why you're thanking me for telling the truth." soon as he finished his sentence he glanced back forward and soon as he did he bumped into the exit door which caused him to stagger backwards slightly "Oww...I really should pay attention." 

@IkutoForever2222

Aurelion look at him and smile "Est... thats a nice name" he said as he dint ask any further for he know how weak he is. he have been there before and he dont want to cause more damage but what could have cause him to be all chained up and lock there forever. with no freedom and all, did anyone even try to help? maybe he is just a lost soul. but he would never be one again for now that he is here he would promise to take care of this poor little bunny

when he finish feeding him he know it wasnt enough so he would just bring his to his dorm and take care of him the best way he know "alright  its time to go" he said as he pack up his lunch and brought it back to his bag and carry him outside the room "ive bet you miss seeing the outside world " he said with a smile

@IkutoForever2222

(okey :D )

Aurelion look down at him and walk to his dorm yet he notice in his path some students he walk pass by started covering their noses and whispering but he dint care. he never did and if he did they will meet their end and if they try to humiliate him he will have to punish them. he is a prince the next king and he would not be insulted by . walking by his room he lay him down in his bed and prepare a hot water to give him a bath "rest there for awhile while ill fix the bathroom" he said and he notice some of his wounds from the chain. he would just have to cure that later

@IkutoForever2222

[Aladdin]

Aladdin noticed the lack of weight and warmth on his shoulders immediately and turned his head only to see his miniature companion falling. Immediately Aladdin casted a spell that stopped him right before he went splat on the ground. K-Kai...I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention. " he was so lucky to be able to use magic.

@IkutoForever2222

Aurelion look at him then to the bathroom and set the soap and shampoo in the side and he place some towel by the door as he always do at his daily shower. but now he will shower someone, witch was a lil funny, when he was a little kid all of the maids were the once who is taking him a shower and he got nothing to do but to sit and wait, now he would give someone a shower witch is kind of a new thing for him. about 5 mins the water was hot and Aurelion walk by the bed and look at Est "okey the shower is ready" he said as he pick him up and gently place him by the water

@IkutoForever2222

[Aladdin]

"Still..." he lifted him up using his magic and placed him back on his shoulder "Yeah but if I was looking forward you wouldn't of had another one to add to the list." he sighed and this time he opened the door instead of running into it.

@IkutoForever2222

Users who are viewing this thread

Back