• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

@IkutoForever2222 

TYLER: "Well considering that school is out and I'm not a student here you can keep ya nose out mah muthafukin biznes!" He said to Kuriko.

DANNY: "Hey, you don't actually have to participate if you don't want to sweetie" he told Piko sweetly.

@IkutoForever2222

"I will be coming here tomorrow ya stuck up military nosy ass authoritarian government slavedriver!" He countered.

"I'm just getting a tour of the campus for when I show up tomorrow so MIND YA FUKIN BIZNES!" He added.

@TrueBananaz

"Lucius you can stay and listen to this old windbag blow his hot air but I'M going" he huffed before marching off from the scene to god knows where.

Last edited by a moderator:
"oh ho? Good....i will have a toy to torment" Kuriko licked his lips. "and by the way...you dont sound cool...you sound like a snot nosed brat who probably doesnt even know what the words you just said means" 

@xpstitch

[Aladdin]

"Boss?" he asked, confused for a second but the realization set in just as he finished the word. Ah....Kai's part of the student council. he probably should of caught on sooner but instead he was just realizing now "You sure you haven't heard anything about me?" he could of swore that something, somewhere had his name on it and all his information  including his class performance and his grades which were most likely horrid. He worried about the papers on him for a minute before backtracking to his much more important statement "New member?"

@IkutoForever2222

"i dont know yet" Nai said, practically drooling.

@Tsutarji

"hmm....not that i know of....Valshe keeps track of the kids reports....i just help new kids to class and organize files" He looked at him when he asked about the new member. "yeah...this Mornu kid....Valshe's boyfriend i gathered"

@Kira Times

[Aladdin]

He was completely dumbfounded by what he had just heard. How could he have a boyfriend and he was without one!?  Not only was he mean (to him) he also had a terrible attitude (towards him). The only thing he had vouching for him was his looks as far as he could tell.  Aladdin pouted  and wallowed in his own depression for a minute before brightening up again, knowing that his terribleness was safe away  from Kai seeing. "I didn't know he was going out with somebody." he said and begin going to the exit which wasn't to far now.

@IkutoForever2222

Kai laughed. "Valshe is a sweet heart if you get to know him.....only a person who is lucky enough can bring it out in Valshe.....Valshe is the way he is because he is bullied more than anyone here....he is complete human with nothing special about him.....like Mornu is a human....but he can summon a dragon" 

@Kira Times

Nai looked at him and then smiled. "your cat form is cute.....your other form is handsome....so.....yes....yes i do" Nai looked at the table they were sitting at.

this is the outfit he is wearing right now.

@Tsutarji

700659591_582.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[Aladdin]

Aladdin sighed but reluctantly apologized for saying that about the student council though he wasn't entirely believing him most of Aladdin did. "Guess you wouldn't lie to me. I doubt I'll ever get  to see this sweeter side of him but I'm sure it exist...somewhere." Aladdin could now see the exit and was kind of slowing down now. If they were to part ways he was going to be bored plus alone which equaled depression. He was almost definite that he would need help getting to his room too so he couldn't part ways with him yet.

@IkutoForever2222

Users who are viewing this thread

Back