• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

[Aladdin]

"Off we go then!"  he started to march in the direction of the exit while whistling a song he was making up as he went along. "Where are you going anyway once I get us to the exit?" he would most likely just find trouble somewhere, on purpose or by mistake but most likely by mistake.

@IkutoForever2222

[Aladdin]

"I can imagine." he wouldn't be able to make it that far himself. He found it tiring to make his way to the exit already so being tiny made it at least a hundred times worse. He would literally die if he had to everyday. "Y'know Kai if you were to meet a witch or something they could probably make you bigger. Though a lot of the time spells come with side effects you could become big for a little while!" in all honestly he found him a little more appealing small but he decided to suggest some things that might interest him.

@IkutoForever2222

[Aladdin]

"Great! You're much better this way in the first place." he had gotten some sort of relief from hearing him say that he wanted to stay that way."I guess every time you want to go somewhere it's like some sort of adventure because everything is much farther away and there are a lot of obstacles for you. " it must of been hell to try to get to class first thing in the morning since there were a ton of people in the hall trying to get to class. "By the way when I almost accidentally stepped on you were you just leaving school?"

@IkutoForever2222

"oh i was gonna stop by the student council office to check up on something before leaving" Kai said after agreeing about the adventure. "though it aslo sucks for me...because i will be forever single" He laughed a bit.

@Kira Times

[Aladdin]

"Were you? I can still take you back." he stopped in his tracks. He would gladly take him back but he didn't think anyone in the student council was very fond of him. Mostly because he was a ''worthless slacker'' or something like that. "Don't be so quick to assume Kai! I'm sure some princely guy would be happy to be together with you. I mean your pretty nice and plus having a great personality you're cute too! Size shouldn't matter." 

@IkutoForever2222

"aw....thanks Aladdin....and its fine...i just had to check on my boss's paperwork...he was recruiting a new member... " Kai was a part of the coucil.

@Kira Times

Nai let a sigh out and smiled. "im fine....i just dont run very much"

@Tsutarji

Users who are viewing this thread

Back