• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Airo Jumped in the air and he was hanging upside down "hey i was joking...dont do that man " he sighed then he jumped down as a cat then he turned back into his human fom " Hi im Airo"

@IkutoForever2222

Airo smiled then he looked at him "hey your a Niji? thats cool " he smiled at him then he climbed down then he looked up "um wanna hang out .....i dont have that many friends this year and schools out and im getting bored of running around in my cat form "

@IkutoForever2222

Airo looked at him and he sighed "hey Nai dont you have masters as well as us nekos" he asked him then he frowned "well i dont know...wanna go to my dorm and hangout...i have the new system " he smiled 

@IkutoForever2222

Airo nodded "oh my master...um i dont know where he is because i ran away but i still obey anyone...so anyone could end up being my master " he Smiled then he walked with him to his dorm " so do you have a roommate?" he asked him as he turn on his x-box " so what do you wanna play " he smiled "how about um 7 days to die...i bought it yesterday"

@IkutoForever2222

(dude i didnt know what a Niji was, so i looked it up and its really cute! haaa)

[Aladdin]

He was going to reassure him everything would be okay but he seemed to be alright anyway so he stopped himself from talking. He thought variety was good but from what he was saying it sounded like a bad thing. "Maybe a normal kid but not any average fairy, I actually think that having something unique about yourself is good. Back at my home town people like me and of course myself were fairly popular because of the extreme lack of magicians there." it wasn't that similar to his situation but it was kind of close to it but not really.

@IkutoForever2222

what?! i thought you watched Karneval! you find out like the 3rd or 4th episode....its Nai's true form :P  )

Nai blinked at the x box, never having seen one in his life that he knows of. "u-unno......i dont have a roommate because im not a student.....im just a pet....and i dont know what this is" He pointed to the game device.

@Tsutarji

Kai blinked and then nodded. "thats amazing.....you are very lucky" He grinned.

@Kira Times

(i did its been a while....ha  ...i havent watched it in a while )

Airo looked at him and he smiled " um this is a x-box and umm....its a gaming system ..here give it a try" he gave him the controller " its pretty fun " he smiled at him "aww so you dont go to class .....that sucks.....i kind of wish i still had a master but a good one not a mean one" he laid on his bed 
@IkutoForever2222

[Aladdin]

He puffed out his chest proudly "Yeah I am!" the purpose of that story wasn't to make himself look any better or boast and Aladdin shook his head once he realized he was getting off track now "I wasn't trying to boast even if it did sound like I was a bit.... You might  of heard of me actually! Ever heard of the name Aladdin ?" actually he might have not been as popular in this area of the world so he probably wouldn't be known that well.

@IkutoForever2222

Airo chuckled then he patted his head "ha its not magic but it is pretty cool " he smiled then he grabbed another controllor and he joined the game "So Nai do you think its cool" He asks him
@IkutoForever2222

[Aladdin]

He knew he probably wouldn't be as recognized as he was in his old home so his answer just made him sigh "Wrong Aladdin but the thief part is right. Heh...I wish I could marry a princess!"

@IkutoForever2222

Users who are viewing this thread

Back