• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

[Aladdin]

"A prince?" he asked as if reconfirming what he had said. "Oooh....A prince isn't so bad either. Actually I'm attracted to both!" he didn't know why he was embarrassed about wanting to marry a prince. He looked awfully adorable when blushing though. He giggled slightly for what of might seemed like no reason.

@IkutoForever2222

"what thats mean" he went over to him and he hugged him close " Hey wanna be my roommate? we can hang out with you more and we could be friends..." he smiled at him then he had an idea "and maybe i could meet your master too...and he could help me find a master"

@IkutoForever2222

Kai heard the giggle and looked up at him."n-nani?" (means "What?" in japanese)

@Kira Times

Nai blushed darkly at being hugged close. "i-i-i dont know.....if my master would let me.....i would have to ask him....but i will be your friend"

@Tsutarji

[Aladdin]

Aladdin had no idea what ''nani'' meant but he could assume that he wanted to know why he was giggling "I was just thinking that you looked cute." he said with ease. He didn't have that much trouble complimenting others if he thought it was true.

@IkutoForever2222

[Aladdin]

Cute was definitely a new one. The only person who called him cute was Panda and when he did he wanted to break his nose. Hearing it from someone that wasn't him was nice "Well thanks......" he trailed off as he blanked on a name to use for him. Did he ever ask for a name, did they even do introductions?

@IkutoForever2222

[Aladdin]

"Kai? Well thanks for the compliment Kai!" his smiled grew as well. Hes own name a few times already but he decided to introduce himself once more "Like I've said I'm Aladdin!" he gestured to himself as he went through his own introduction quickly. He looked around and saw that the halls were pretty much deserted right now and most people had probably went home. "So Kai...Do you need any help getting to the exit? I'm guessing it's a pretty long way for you to go so that's why I'm asking...."

@IkutoForever2222

[Aladdin]

"Alright. Tell me if I hurting you." he wrapped his hand around his body and made sure not to squeeze to hard but still held on tight enough so he wouldn't slip away out of his grasp. "You can sit on my shoulder if you would feel better doing so." it felt strange holding another person n his hands like this. It made him feel huge.

@IkutoForever2222

Users who are viewing this thread

Back