• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

"oh? are you interested?" He smiled. "well.....i was born into a family of assassins.....and my family dont necessarily like me.....so since i was born....i was tortured....every time i go home i am chained up and well....you know the rest" Hisoka yawned.

@Imapeople000

nope)

"but...as long as Orion doesnt tell"

Orion sighed. "i promise i wont"

@Tsutarji

Mei Rinsaku

Mei stared at him for a second, before saying, "I... I'm so sorry...". He hesitated, then put his hand on Hisoka's shoulder, which was also the first time he had touched another person without trying to attack them. @IkutoForever2222

Orion nodded and smiled. "i guess i will leave you two alone"

@Tsutarji

"100% understandable" Hisoka let go of his hand and stared at the drawing he did of Mei. It was pretty damn good.

@imapeople000

Mei Rinsaku

Mei shrugged again and looked back at the picture as well (Well, he scanned it again, rather). "You... Did a good job... Well... Assuming that it is... Actually what I look like." Mei smiled. @IkutoForever2222

(The internet killed me T-T)

Aurelion sol look at him amd from the sudden hug. Smilling he hold him up by th shoulder and play with his hair "i dont know if you can repay me since i am complete at life" he smile and look at the sky and back to him "but you can stay with me until i could figure it out" he laugh at his statement and look down at him

@IkutoForever2222

Lucius Scelium III/Billy Soni

Lucius shook his head "Don't mind me, sir. I am just giving him a tour and as I listen to his marvelous singing..."

"That's what they all say..."  Billy said "Arrest this man, officer." He didn't actually mean that Kuriko was a police officer though. He was just joking.

@IkutoForever2222 @xpstitch

The Herald

The Herald sat at his table, across from Ven smiling at him "Have you fixed your wounds quite alright yet?" He grabbed a slice of pizza from the table.

@xpstitch

Leo Scalene

Leo blushed and said "Erm... When do you want to... Go?" What was he thinking? He just asked a person out. Technichally it wasn't official but it was close enough. There could be millions of things that could go wrong. Not to mention that he was completely forgetting the face that Anubis is a male.

@IkutoForever2222

@TrueBananaz

Ven: "There's a lot more work to be done. I've only gotten barely a shin. It'll take several more hours before they will be completely healed by magics." He explained regretfully.

He ate the pizza ravenously.  It had been a few weeks since he last ate anything.

TYLER: Tyler ran to the nearest forest. There he stayed in a deep meditation excercise. Upside down with a rock balancing on his extended foot, levitating other rocks around him.

Where in Star Wars there was yoda on looks foot, there was just a large rock on his. Where Luke lost concentration, TYLER did not. Tyler also lifted much heavier and numerous bigger rocks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back