• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Sorry y'all, had a fire drill then we left. =/

Mei Rinsaku

Mei shrugged, and said, "Eh... I don't really care... Aren't there a lot of... Places... Outside the school?" and looked back to Hisoka. @IkutoForever2222

Aurelion smile and nodded as he walk to the door and look at him once more "do you want me to pick you up and give you a piggy back ride?" he ask awquardly but laugh at his statement in the end

@IkutoForever2222

Mei Rinsaku

Mei shrugged, and wrote, 'I'm pretty sure. I remember seeing Gone With the Wind at one point, I think my mask was able to keep up with it. It's got a pretty fast processor, so it should be able to. Since it's hooked up to my nerves to send electromagnetic impulses though, I'll probably be pretty tired by the end.' and showed Hisoka. @IkutoForever2222

Airo blushed then he nodded "ok..." he showed him how to shoot and how to run and move " see its easy" he also showed him to throw a grenade, and most of the controls 
@IkutoForever2222

Mei Rinsaku

Mei shrugged, and said, "Okay..." He stood up as well. He didn't really know any movies, except for Gone With the Wind, which he had seen around the age of five. He at least knew what it was though. @IkutoForever2222

Later dude!

" sure" he smile and walk to him and sat in the bed as he place him onto his back and gave him a piggey back ride "okey... Est dont fall alright" he said as h stand up and go by the door

@IkutoForever2222

Aurelion Sol smile at him and walk out of the door to the near cafeteria. placing him down in the seats he smile "ill get you something to eat? how many do you like?" he ask him with a smile as he look around and it looks like they were the only once there

@IkutoForever2222

Raining like hell over here.

Mei Rinsaku

Mei cocked his head, and said, "Like what?" He wasn't really used to anything 'fast'. He was kind of an old person, despite being seventeen. He had Ben aged by stress, really, not years. He just wasn't used to anything that's considered modern. @IkutoForever2222

Users who are viewing this thread

Back