• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Izayoi held his hand and smiled at him. "im really happy"

@Severynd

Utaite shook his head and headed to the dorm after he saying. "hes not my type" He walked into the dorm room and saw Leo. he blinked. "h-hi....."

@TrueBananaz

He picked up his twin and looked at Loki. "nurse....maybe.."

@Kira Times

Leo Scalene

Leo jumped when he heard the door open. He was looking away from the door and making his bed at the moment. He turned around to see his supposedly new roommate looking at him. "Um... Hi... Uh... Who are you?"

@IkutoForever2222

Leo sighs and turns around, making his bed again "Hi Utaite. I... I'm Leo. Are you my roommate? I'm Leo..."

(I need to go for the next 7.5 hours :D)

I'm in the middle of Algebra. Just finished all my work. >.<

Mornuhama Loprak

"Wait... Does he know him?" Mornuhama said to Valshe as Utaite left. "Well, whatever. I'm headed to the dorm. See ya later." Mornuhama said, kissing Valshe on the cheek before leaving to the dorms. @IkutoForever2222

im in american gov...had algebra last hour....SO easy....doing distributive property )

Valshe blinked as he was left standing in the hall by himself. "o-okay....." He hugged himself and looked around, through the mask.

@Imapeople000

Killua and Tsuna walked in at the same time. The friends look at each other and got smiles on their faces, then walked in. They didnt know they were gonna go to the same school.

Killua walked to the office and got his schedule.

Tsuna had gotten his schedule before hand, now he focused on getting his overly shy brother in the school. "come on Enma"

(OPEN)

We're about to end equations with Absolute Value. Sooo easy.

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornuhama trudged back to his dorm, opening the door wide. He never tended to show it, but he was usually really tired by the end of the day. He closed the door, took off his shirt, threw his bag down next to his bed, and slumped into his bed. It didn't take long for him to fall asleep.

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornuhama woke up only a couple of minutes later, bored. He was already used to hanging out with Valshe, or if not, even being near Valshe was usually able to put him asleep. He sighed and put in his earbuds, listening to music.

I've got everyone except for Mornuhama and Takis open. Choose whoever.

.Aonghus

.Mei

.Malhart

.Dominique

.If I've forgotten anyone else. Don't think I have, though.

ooooook....you can have whoever you want meet my charas )

Valshe gave a long sigh and continued on his work. The boy now wore glasses, focusing hard on his work. He also had homework to do.

@Imapeople000

Kai rubbed his eyes, which he always kept closed. The very small person didnt want to show anyone his eyes.

(i actually might have to leave....but im unsure...depends if my friend has internet )

[Itakura]

"Okay..... Okay, okay, okay." he kept repeating okay like a broken record but seemed to fix himself after realizing they should maybe pick-up the pace. "What am I doing!? We should move...quickly!"

@IkutoForever2222

Okay. I'm gonna revive one of your old characters. >.<

Mei Rinsaku

Mei strolled down the hall, not many people still left at school. He noticed someone else in the hall though. He scanned their life force, and it came up as demon. Wait... a demon? Mei thought. He looked through the results, and noticed it said his aura was gum. He stared at the boy, confused as to why it said he was surrounded by gum. He did a visual scan, and it didn't seem like he was covered in gum at all. All it looked like was that he had weird makeup. He kept staring at the boy, dumfounded by the 'gum' his mask said surrounded him. @IkutoForever2222

lol okies <3 )

Hisoka blinked and looked over because he felt eyes on him. "oh?" He walked over and leaned over, close to his face, but not touching. "is there something you want little one?" He knew Mei was probably the same age, but he looked down on everyone because he was strong.

@Imapeople000

Mei Rinsaku

Mei felt the boy walk over, and bend near his face. He immediately sent his mask to self-defense mode, clamping Hisoka's face in a series of bars. After a couple of seconds, he realized Hisoka probably wouldn't do anything. He took the bars back and moved away a bit, embarrassed. "S..sorry..." Mei said. This was the only word he had said that was actually completely audible, after he got his lungs destroyed. @IkutoForever2222

"its fine...it felt good anyway" He stood up straight and put his hand on his hip. "so.....what do you wanna do? want something to eat?" Hisoka didnt care if the person was a complete stranger, he would want to take them out to dinner.

@Imapeople000

Kyo wasn't entirely sure what to do, but he had nothing to lose! "OK, I'm in! Challenge sounds sounds fun." He said winking to the tough guy. "But what brings you to this school?" He asked curiously.

@Imapeople000

Takis Argyris

"Hmph. Challenge." Takis said. He was about to expound upon what he said, but decided not to. "Hell, I had to go somewhere when I deserted the army. I left Greece, came here... had to blend in. People were all over my ass, I was a general that had deserted." Takis said, his face having not changed from before. "I mean, I don't know why they just left me be... They were at the end of the war at that point. No way in god's name they needed me anymore..." @VY Canis Majoris

Mei Rinsaku

Mei looked at the boy, confused. Felt... good? Mei thought. He hadn't ever heard of masochism, as he had pretty much never let anyone put a hand on him, after he killed the government officials for killing his parents. "Eat...?" Mei said, confused again. He hardly ever ate anymore, maybe a bit of food after school, but nothing big anyways. He hadn't ever thought about eating out somewhere, nevertheless with someone else. He never had hung out with anyone else before, he always felt like they would ridicule him. @IkutoForever2222

Users who are viewing this thread

Back