• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

"im not scared.....it seemed like a touchy subject...so i was gonna wait till you felt comfortable telling me" Izzy looked at him, unable to hold back chills he got fro m the close whisper.

@Severynd

yeah i just woke up from a nap xD  i didnt even know where the bathroom was again lololol i bet the bathroom feels the same way))

Danvi frowned and looked over at Donvi. "he isnt waking up...:" He crawled over to him and shook him.

@Kira Times

Same)

Izzy smiled and elbowed him a bit. "but i want you to tell me when you are 100% ready" He chuckled.

@Severynd

Neptune nodded. "yeah....just stuck here till i can learn to walk" He wiggled his toes, loving the look of it.

@Kenopsia

"saber tooth? Elephant?" He reached his hand forward and touched one of the tusks with his fingertips. He then blushed and covered his mouth with his free hand. "s-so cool"

@Severynd

Last edited by a moderator:
[Itakura]

Itakura stopped his yelling and turned around quickly "What....do you mean?" he asked him before going over to them and getting on his knees to get a better look at Donvi.

@IkutoForever2222 (Had to eat and wash the dishes. I take forever so sorry for replying a century later.)

saber tooth or elephant? )

Izzy smiled. "i like them....they are hella cool" He seriously did like them.

@Severynd

"hes not even stirring...and i cant hear his thoughts" Danvi shook him again, but got no response.

@Kira Times

Neptune blushed and squeaked, looking back at him. "w-what? you dont have to of you dont want to"

@Kenopsia

[Itakura]

He tensed slightly at what he had said. Itakura looked over at him "I hope that isn't some kind of joke because this isn't at all funny." he said seriously, obviously not in the mood for something like that. Itakura shook him slightly too even after seeing Danvi's attempts weren't helping any.

@IkutoForever2222

Sorry, I passed out last night, >.<

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornuhama looked over at Lucius to as he left, a bit annoyed. "Eh, don't worry about him," He said to Valshe, "I mean, it isn't like anyone else cares. Well, maybe your brother a bit." Mornuhama giggled. @IkutoForever2222

(i have single charas <3 )

@xpstitch

Izayoi smiled a bit. "go ahead...." He touched his own lips. "i know you want to"

@Severynd

Danvi looked at him with teared up eyes. "we arent joking....im being serious...."

@Kira Times

Neptune held onto him as he was carried, then looked around the empty room, then back a thim. "im scared......does it hurt?"

@Kenopsia

Utaite pursed his lips and crossed his arms. "yeah....he was hot" >.<

@Imapeople000

(i have single charas <3 )

@xpstitch

Izayoi smiled a bit. "go ahead...." He touched his own lips. "i know you want to"

@Severynd

Danvi looked at him with teared up eyes. "we arent joking....im being serious...."

@Kira Times

Neptune held onto him as he was carried, then looked around the empty room, then back a thim. "im scared......does it hurt?"

@Kenopsia

Utaite pursed his lips and crossed his arms. "yeah....he was hot" >.<

@Imapeople000

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry i was gone so long....we had a fire drill because some freshman boys blew up a phone battery and it scared the hell out of teachers.... -_-  they even called the fire department and made them check in out )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back