• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornuhama laughed when Valshe put Utaite in a headlock. "Oh, let him go.. It isn't like he did anything anyways." Mornuhama laughed, walking closer to the two in case he had to break them up. @IkutoForever2222

Mornuhama Loprak

"You know that even you would get expelled for that.. and hell, if the administrators are anything like the teachers, probably a lot worse..." Mornuhama said, thinking back to Malhart. He went and pulled Valshe's arm off Utaite's neck and holding onto his arm. "And I can't have that happening." Mornuhama giggled, looking between the two. @IkutoForever2222

Uatite <3 )

niconico-wonderland-vol-02-96neko.png

Mornuhama Loprak

"Well, I'd say I win..." Mornuhama started, "But I mean, you've already proved that wrong today." Mornuhama whispered, smiling."I suppose we shouldn't try to creep your brother out to much?" Mornuhama laughed. @IkutoForever2222

Valshe reached over and ruffled his brothers hair. "go find you a boyfriend....there are plenty of single lovelies in school...."

Utaite shook his head. "i will just make them cry because of when i leave for tour"

Izayoi jumped a bit when he was leaned against. "what do you mean?"

@Imapeople000

@Severynd

Last edited by a moderator:
[Itakura]

Itakura blinked a few times and looked around in confusion. He felt like he was put in a trance of some kind because he swore they had been standing there doing nothing for who knows how long "The hell? I feel like we haven't done anything for days! What time is it anyways!?" he didn't have a watch or a phone on him so he couldn't tell. 

@IkutoForever2222

Donvi was out cold on the ground and Danvi was slowly sitting up, yawning. "might have been.....the spirits....."

@Kira Times

Donvi was out cold on the ground and Danvi was slowly sitting up, yawning. "might have been.....the spirits....."

@Kira Times

Mornuhama Loprak

"Well, I mean, if... if they really did... love you, they would probably understand. I mean, everyone's gotta do something to get along, ya know? And if they weren't okay with you doing what you wanted to do... well then, they probably weren't it..." Mornuhama said, looking at Utaite. He hadn't ever said something like that to anyone, but he knew it was true. @IkutoForever2222

[Itakura]

"Of course it was....Wait." he looked around and saw nothing except the twins on the ground. Which was bad. "Those...BASTARDS TOOK MY FIREWORKS!" he didn't see his fireworks. One of his favorite weapons were....gone.

@IkutoForever2222

Lucius Scelium III

"Ugh... Please don't do that in public." Lucius said peering from over his book as the two boys kissed and getting up to get out. He saw his father outside and he was going to be taken to the heavens until the next day when he will go back to school.

"Are you ready?" Lucius Scelium II asked.

"Indeed, father." Lucius Scelium III replied.

@Imapeople000 @IkutoForever2222

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back