• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Utaite walked through the hall and spotted a kid rapping. He giggled and ran over to him (they are next to Mornu). "Hey...rap for me...though you have to be sexy" He started a beat for them on his phone, just a sound mix he put up.

Boy: "i dont know!"

Utaite: starts making random moan and laugh sounds

Boy: Joins him then clears his throat and begins

About mid song the boy looked at Utaite. "now you have to rap"

Utaite: "nope"

Boy: " Yes"

Utaite: "No"

Boy: "YES"

Utaite: "n-"

Boy: "YOU HAVE NO CHOICE"

Utaite: "grrrrr" -_-

When Utaite attempted to rap, the boy and his friends were making fun of him and snickering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJSXvH8i-JY

@Imapeople000

"I got stuck in a gang war and an explosion sent me through the window. Damn IED's never cease to amaze, you feel me? Anyways, I got flung through the window, got shot... A lot, and now good ol hardass m'gee froze me... So that was fun!"

@Imapeople000

Last edited by a moderator:
Jonathan Slim

Jonathan jumps from the bell suddenly ringing "Oh my! Class! You're now officially on parole! Now get out! You're free! I'm getting out of here." He then ran out of the class shouting "Lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

@Kira Times

Leo Scalene

Leo looked at Anubis, slightly grinning and quietly said "Goodbye. I'll be excited to see you again later."

@IkutoForever2222

Lucius Scelium III

Lucius left his last class, Geometry and started to walk to a bench outside the parking lot. Waiting for his father to come pick him up, he sat down next to another student. As he sat, he looked at the student. He noticed something that popped out. He looked mostly like any other student here but his necklace popped out. It seemed expensive. You need to work to have money. It would make sense that his parents worked much. Lucius' excuse was that there was no bus to heaven. There would be a reason to be waiting at a bench... Doing nothing... Besides looking around a bit.

"So... Who are you waiting for?" Lucius asked.

@Imapeople000

Takis Argyris

"Really starting to piss me off kid... Just know this: No matter what had happened back there, you get up and keep fighting for your team. I sure as hell don't agree with your gang fights, but keep fighting, son." Takis said, before standing up and walking away. @Tiny Cosmic

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornuhama was sitting at the bench, when he heard Lucius and looked over at him. "Hm? Oh, Valshe... He's my boyfriend..." Mornuhama said, blushing a bit. Around the same time Lucius started talking to him, he heard a commotion going on in the hall. He looked up, and saw Utaite rapping, and a couple of boys laughing. "Hold on just one second please..." Mornuhama said sweetly, getting up and walking over to the boys. He considered going ahead and summoning his dragon, but decided to wait. He walked up, and said, "Hey Utaite," he looked over at the other boys, and eyed them. "What's up guys?" He said, nodding to them. He went ahead and grabbed onto his necklace, summoning his dragon to fly outside of the door, waiting in case something happened. @TrueBananaz @IkutoForever2222

Sorry for for such the long post. >,<

im in the process of changing my profile xD  and its okay...the more the merrier))

Utaite wrapped his arm around Mornus shoulders in a buddy like manner. "just having fun with these guys.......you?" 

@Imapeople000

Leo Scalene

"Bye..." Leo waved to Anubis and walked out the door towards the dormitories. He couldn't stop thinking about her... Him. Anubis wouldn't escape his mind but he tried to kick him out by thinking about who would be his new roommate for the rest of his time in whatever country he's in.

@IkutoForever2222

(So what country is this in? And also, are we already sorted into dorms?)

Lucius Scelium III

"I expected so..." Lucius said, trying to get over the fact the person rapping next to him is terrible in her opinion. Actually in his opinion, all rap is terrible so if all rappers are terrible... That means no rappers are terrible. That means in Lucius' opinion, the rapper is pretty mediocre. Lucius was then silent as he listened to the person next to him, who was apparently waiting for his boyfriend who was apparently talking to the rapper. Suddenly a dragon came out of nowhere and he was just completely and utterly confused about how that happened.

@Imapeople000

(i was thinking a small island where people from everywhere come.....and...the dorms arent set.....though Valshes dorm room number is 122 )

"yeah i suck at rapping...i just needed him to rap for me.....but he was being stubborn......i cant wait till my next concert" Utaite gave a squeal.

Valshe appeared in some fancy get up. "Utaite......they wont stop!"

@Imapeople000

Mornuhama Loprak

"Oh, cool..." Mornuhama said. He hadn't ever heard him sing, but he figured he would be pretty good if he had such a fan base. Mornuhama looked over at Valshe and cocked his head at him when he arrived. @IkutoForever2222

NOTE: I have decided to give Mornuhama's dragon the name Xeexo.

Xeexo

Xeexo was inevitably waiting for Mornuhama to call him inside, assuming he would need help. After a minute or two, he got confused and peeked through the door. He saw Valshe in fancy clothing, Utaite and Mornuhama looking at him, and the boys off to the side.

(sorry guys....my site was messed up for the longest time last night so i just gave up and went to bed xD  ))

Valshe sighed and looked at the two. "whats going on?"

Utaite went evil kitty mode. "trying to steal your boyfriend"

"i will kill you with one blow" >.>

Utaite raised his hands up. "im kidding!"

maxresdefault.jpg

@Imapeople000

Neptune was feeling a lot better, though he still didnt know how to walk. The merhuman scratched at his fins because they felt so itchy. He smiled back at Kona, seeing his from the open sliver on the mask. "have a good nap Kona?"

@Kenopsia

Est waited and saw that he wasnt coming back. He managed a sigh and curled up more, staying in the circle on the concrete floor below him. The demi-demon wished he could just be dead. Of course that wouldnt happen, he is a demi-death demon. Son of the god of death.

Mornuhama Loprak

"Umm... What?" Mornuhama said, obviously very confused. "I mean, you do have to take Drama though... Besides, it doesn't look that bad..." Mornuhama said, teasing Valshe. @IkutoForever2222

Lucius Scelium III

Lucius pulled out a book from under his backpack and started reading while still listening in on the conversation of the peopl next to him "Let me guess... This is Valshe."

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornuhama giggled again, before looking over at Lucius. "Yeah. Valshe and his brother, Utaite," Mornuhama said, smiling. He saw Xeexo's eyes following Lucius as he walked in. "Xeexo's watching you," Mornuhama laughed, before saying "تم میں آ سکتے ہیں", which prompted the dragon to walk in. @IkutoForever2222 @TrueBananaz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back