• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

suuuuuuuu i cant play piko anymore? *shrugs* alright xD  i made new charas if you wanna check him out.....also all the drama teachers and Orion are hella gay so they are single too :P  ))

@xpstitch

(I suppose he'd be okay dating anyone as long as they aren't a jerk or extremely negative. I forgot to also mention The Herald, who has no specifications for romance.)

Lucius' Appearance:

b33dfb07f7a3f77901655e7a512eea95.jpg)

@xpstitch

Last edited by a moderator:
suuuuuuuu i cant play piko anymore? *shrugs* alright xD  i made new charas if you wanna check him out.....also all the drama teachers and Orion are hella gay so they are single too :P  ))

@xpstitch

(No. You can still play him but I just don't know what to have them do TOGETHER lol. Have them go do something apart I guess. At least until I can figure out what to do with their relationship.)

alrighty lol....and school hasnt ended completely....they have school tomorrow as well :P  )

Izayoi stared right back into his, leaning forward to and placing a hand on his cheek. "Severynd..."

@Severynd

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornuhama heard what Utaite said, and responded, "Hell, why not go for it tomorrow dude? I mean, Valshe did say you should get a boyfriend." Mornuhama giggled. @IkutoForever2222

Alright, later dude!

[Itakura]

...Shit. Itakura shot up from his place next to Danvi  and began moving around sporadically "What did those ghost do!? What do we do!? Should we call...someone?!" he didn't know what to do in these kind of situations because he tried to avoid these type of things.

@IkutoForever2222 (See ya.)

I stopped at the front of the gate as I look upon my new home where my charges would be. "Father was serious when he said he'd send me here, wasn't he? Oh, damn it." I look frustrated as I stare at the ground. My red eyes did little to show the pain I felt. The anxiety of entering the new school. As I did, I made my way to where my dorm was supposed to be. My white hair, pale skin and light clothing helped my eyes to stand out as I walked down the hall. Surely I was going to run into someone and I only hoped I wouldn't give them any trouble. If I did and I didn't do what father wants me to, I'll never hear the end of it. Why can't I just enjoy life?

(Open)

Takis Argyris

Takis walked into the dorms, getting to his dorm room(209), and shoved his bag into the bed. Honestly, he would probably sleep on the floor, but the bed was a nice addition. He went back into the hall, and saw a boy scraping his feet along the floor, looking down. He also noticed that the boy was unusually pale, and had red eyes. "What's your problem son? You look like a damn ghost." Takis said, walking up to the boy. He considered going ahead and saluting him, but decided to save the formalities for later. @VY Canis Majoris

I was still trying to find his room when I heard a voice beckon to me. "Huh!?" I jumped. Where did he come from? "M-my problem? T-that's just how I was born. I'm a white fur demon dog. I'm supposed to be white." Then the the fellow began to walk towards me. Oh no, did I make him mad? Oh, I just got here and I already screwed things up! Father's going to disown me now. What if I try to scare him? Surely he would be proud of me then!

I cleared my throat and then tried to puff my chest up, for how flat it was. I never worked out a day in my life nor was I gifted with the body of a God. I throw one hand over my mouth to cover it and glare at him. "I am Kyo, son of the Demon Dog King! You have been warned, come near me and I will feast on your soul!" I bellow as I try and deepen my relatively high pitched voice. Haha, surely that would get him. If doing this was all it took to impress my father I should have done it years ago. But... Something tells me it wasn't working this time. I can't show how fake I'm being already.

@Imapeople000

Takis Argyris

Takis grunted at the boy's attempt to intimidate him. "And I'm Takis, the Dragonborn, and the only damn war veteran in the school. Come near me, and I know twenty ways to kill you, plus another ten if I'm a dragon." Takis said, staring the boy down. "You can't scare a war veteran, boy. I've stared the barrel of a rifle in my face down, staring you down is nothing." He sat there, staring at the boy with a scary glare. "Besides, you look like you don't know the definition of 'Gym', nevertheless 'PT'." @VY Canis Majoris

"Ah! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!!!" Kyo panicked. "W-was it that obvious?" He timidly asked. "Sorry, I'm just so used to being jumped by my brothers and ridiculed by my father I thought you... never mind. Heh-heh. Let me retry at a proper introduction." He padded his clothing to not be so ruffled from his pseudo-bravado stance prior. "I'm Kyo. What I said about being the son of a demon dog is true, but clearly no king. No, if that was a thing, my father would be the licker of his boot... or pet? Whatever you do for a ruler... or leader. President? Doesn't matter. I was sent here because my father things I'm "too soft" for his liking and hoped an all boys school would fix me right up. And clearly I can't go to a normal human school. Well, I could but things might not end up in the best ways." He bowed to apologizes his eyes flinched.

@Imapeople000

Takis Argyris

Takis nodded at his introduction, glad the boy trying to intimidate him was over. "Takis Argyris. As I said, military vet," Takis said, saluting the boy. "Your father was wrong. Nearly all the men, I use that term loosely, are a load of pansies. They know nearly nothing about combat, and rely on their so called special powers to protect them," Takis said with a stern face, "At the end of the day, there's one man on the end of the gun, and the other pulling the trigger. No power's gonna help that. If you need some kind of training, I can sure as hell whip you into shape." Takis said, staring at the boy. Never before as he offered to be someone's trainer, but he decided if his father wanted him to be stronger, he could help. "Just know that if you accept, your life's becoming hell." @VY Canis Majoris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back