• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Takis Argyris

Takis heard someone say something to him, and did a bowface (Turning quickly with the heel of one foot on the ground and the toes of the other foot on the ground), confronting them. He looked at him, and noticed dried blood was in his hair and face. "Good god son, what happened to you? You look like you just mercy killed a comrade..." He said, staring at him. @Tiny Cosmic

Abnubis looked over and gave a giggle. "You dont have to call me sir.....im Anubis Ma'at....nice to meet you"

@TrueBananaz

Valshe saw his blush and smirked. "What are you thinking about?"

@Imapeople000

Piko gave a look. "I-i thought you meant sexual thoughts"

@xpstitch

Neptune sat up the best he could. "Like 20 minutes ago....i killed someone.....does that make me a bad person?" He was curious.

@Kenopsia

Takis Argyris

Takis stared at him in awe. He couldn't believe he had the audacity to say he had been in a war! "Son... you've a lot of nerve coming up to a general and saying you've been through war, you know..." Takis said, narrowing his eyes. "I can bring you to the doctor, but if I hear you say you've been in a war again, I'll pistol whip you upside the head, do you hear me?" Takis said, pulling out an Officer's Pistol. It didn't have any bullets, but it was still useful for smacking the hell out of people. @Tiny Cosmic

Mornuhama Loprak

"Well... I was thinking about class earlier..." Mornuhama said, blushing more. He didn't exactly want Valshe to explain what had happened to his brother, but he didn't think he would. @IkutoForever2222

Valshe smiled. "Yeah....i quite enjoyed it" Valshe could be such a tease.

Utaite was confused, but shrugged. "Well....ima go to my dorm.....see who is my dormmate" He stood and heded that way.

@Imapeople000

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornuhama blushed when Valshe said he enjoyed it. "Okay, later..." Mornuhama said, waving to Utaite. After he had walked off, he turned back towards Valshe. "Again... I can't say I didn't like it..." Valshe giggled, blushing more. @IkutoForever2222

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornuhama smiled and kissed Valshe back, closing the door so that no weirdos would watch them (He didn't think it would happen, but he decided to close the door anyways.) @IkutoForever2222

I have school in a couple hours as well, actually. I've been binge watching Matt Shea on Youtube though. >.<

Mornuhama Loprak

"Shut up!" Mornuhama giggled, blushing more. "Again, you're so weird... but I still love it." @IkutoForever2222

Jonathan Slim/ Leo Scalene

Jonathan put up another slide. Once again, something that Leo already knew, he almost started writing but stayed looking at Anubis "Hi... Anubis. It's very... Nice to... Uh... Meet you too." He blushed and turned back to his notebook with his pencil and started writing. It wasn't util the slide was finished again he started to talk again "Having a g- good day a-at school?" Leo was shy talking to her... I mean him for a few different reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back