• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornuhama woke up a bit later, and realized he still had the makeover getup on. He looked over at Valshe, who seemed to be sleeping pretty soundly. He lightly moved Valshe's arm off him, and got up. He went to the wardrobe, and got a white t-shirt, boxers, and a pair of brown jeans, and started changing his clothes. @IkutoForever2222

Jack sat up and looked at the clock. "I think so" the bunny yawned and stretched before standing on the the floor. " Let me get change " he grabbed a shirt and jeans to put on. He placed his favorite jacket on with the outfit.

Jack sat up and looked at the clock. "I think so" the bunny yawned and stretched before standing on the the floor. " Let me get change " he grabbed a shirt and jeans to put on. He placed his favorite jacket on with the outfit.

"Meanwhile, I still have the clothes that got soaked," he said, looking over them with disdain before trying to put them back on. "At least they're not that wet anymore," Vincent added, although they were still damp enough that they were a pain to wriggle back into.

Valshe was still sleeping, no stirring, nothing. He was a quiet sleeper.

@Imapeople000

Neptune looke over at the pile of scales. He reached ove and grabbed the small beautiful sliver and his chin quivered. He was saddened by this. He looked down at his lower half and about had a heart attack when he sat legs...and his "you know what" wasnt hidden. He blushed darkly and covered himself with his hands.

@Kenopsia

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornuhama got redressed, and sighed with relief that Valshe hadn't woken up. He climbed back into the bed and put his arms back around Valshe, falling asleep again. @IkutoForever2222

"Meanwhile, I still have the clothes that got soaked," he said, looking over them with disdain before trying to put them back on. "At least they're not that wet anymore," Vincent added, although they were still damp enough that they were a pain to wriggle back into.

"Why don't you go to your dorm or whatever and change" the prince replied. Jack looked in the mirror on the wall and fixed his bed hair.

@IkutoForever2222

Danny ate the food carefully. The food was a tad bit messy so he didn't want to make a mess in front of his new boyfriend. He wanted Piko to like him SOOOO badly. I want Piko to like me.... I want him to notice all my good qualities.

Valshe stirred a bit,just to relax again, snuggled more against him.

@Imapeople000

Neptune sat up and took it, covering himself. "Its okay...thank you" He wiggled his toes and giggled. He was fascinated, his injured hands started to bleed again though.

@Kenopsia

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornuhama was half-awake when Valshe moved, and he thought he was awake. "What's up?" He said. He didn't hear a response, so he looked over and saw he was still asleep. Mornuhama laughed to himself and went back to sleep, holding Valshe closely. @IkutoForever2222

"Why don't you go to your dorm or whatever and change" the prince replied. Jack looked in the mirror on the wall and fixed his bed hair.

"All right then," he said, heading towards the door, "but that might make us..." Vincent trailed off, looking back at the clock. "Oh. We're terribly late as it is, so I suppose I should shut my mouth and go." And with that, the man went for the door and left for his own dormitory, which wasn't really one at all. Instead, it was a side room in the basement that no one used. The reason being, he wasn't even registered as a student.

Piko ate with very good manners. He looked up at Danny and smiled, laned over and wiping some off his cheek.

@xpstitch

"Its okay....im actually happy you did it...i didnt know what to wish for.." Neptune smiled at him. "Now i can breath fine...."

@Kenopsia

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornuhama slept with Valshe all the way to the end of third hour as well. He got up a bit after, yawned, and checked his phone. He looked at the time, and frowned. He shook Valshe lightly, in an attempt to wake him up. "Um... Valshe? We slept all the way through third period." @IkutoForever2222

"All right then," he said, heading towards the door, "but that might make us..." Vincent trailed off, looking back at the clock. "Oh. We're terribly late as it is, so I suppose I should shut my mouth and go." And with that, the man went for the door and left for his own dormitory, which wasn't really one at all. Instead, it was a side room in the basement that no one used. The reason being, he wasn't even registered as a student.

"Okay " the prince finally left his room and left for class. He was taking his time , not worrying about getting in trouble .

@IkutoForever2222

Danny blushed furiously.

God damn it Piko! Why do you have to be so cute?! It's driving me insane!

Danny finished his food with noticeable stiffness in his movements. He was very tense. He looked like he wanted to get out of there so badly.

"Piko I can't be in here any longer or I won't be able to control myself and I'll explode" Danny said with great urgency in his voice and demeanor.

Mornuhama Loprak

"Aww, yeah I know..." Mornuhama said, putting his hand on his shoulder. After a couple of seconds, he said, "Well... I suppose it worked last time." kissing Valshe again to wake him up. @IkutoForever2222

Lucius Scelium III

"Thank you very much sir." Lucius said to the teacher as he started to move to a seat "When will class be beginning?"

As Lucius took his seat, he took a purple spiral notebook and a black ballpoint pen out of his backpack and wrote:

"Lucius Scelium III

Period (What period is it again? 3?)

Physics

Mr. Sumnor"

and then sat silently, looking at the teacher, smiling.

@Imapeople000

Jonathan Slim

Jonathan sat, leaning back at his desk with his feet crossed on top of the desk on his phone and jumped when students started coming in. He then did an over the top introduction. He was incredibly friendly to his classmates and joked around a lot. Because school was just starting up once again, he started the class by giving a small lecture about writing. Just talking about basics and why it's important. Just like, some things you'd learn in the 6th grade. Then he heard the door opened. He just assumed it was a student.

"I'm so sorry but do you have a la-" Jonathan was in the middle of saying as he turned around to see what appeared to be a young girl about high school age "Heh, sorry sweetie but this is men only."

@IkutoForever2222

Last edited by a moderator:
Malhart Sumnor

(Fourth Period)

"Nah dude, you already missed it. I think most people are headed to Slim now," He said, looking up at Lucius. "Eh, I never did like the bastard anyways... he's too easy on his students..." @TrueBananaz

Valshe kissed him back, but kept his eyes closed, being stubborn.

@Imapeople000

Neptune started to dress then squealed when it touched the fins on his calves...they were sensitive. He giggled and pulled he pants the rest of tge way, then put on the shirt. It was a little big on him, cutely big.

@Kenopsia

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornuhama pulled away after a couple of seconds, and saw that he still had his eyes closed. "Oh, you know you have to get up eventually." Mornuhama laughed, staring at Valshe. @IkutoForever2222

Anubis, feeling uncomfortable, had changed back into girl clothes. Though his hair was still dark brown and his ears stuck straight up. "I-im a boy..." He said in a girly voice.

@TrueBananaz

This was his his makeover

eL4ZrdR.png

http://media.tumblr.com/e67ac524bb3891b335199ee95790be7e/tumblr_inline_mwvngnoXAI1r9hmic.bmp

Last edited by a moderator:
Mornuhama Loprak

Mornuhama laughed and laid back down, putting his arms around Valshe. "Alright, fine... you can sleep some more. But you still have to get up later." He said, kissing Valshe lightly on the head. @IkutoForever2222

Users who are viewing this thread

Back