• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Mornuhama Loprak

"Yeah, over in the wardrobe." Mornuhama said, walking over to a wardrobe across the room and opening it, showing a collection of clothes crammed inside it. "Just wear whatever, it doesn't matter." @IkutoForever2222

Neptunes lower half changed to scaley legs. And his chest rose and fell as he breathed air. There were fins on the back of his calves and forearms and he still had ear fins. The boy was now merhuman.

@Kenopsia

"Lucius Scelium III

Lucius nods and waves goodbye to Takis and Rein "It was an absolute pleasure meeting you today. I hope we meet again. Goodbye."

Lucius walks back inside and looks back at his schedule. He checks to see where Mr. Sumnor has his classroom located. It seemed that he was far from the room. So Lucius takes off on his journey to the classroom. It only takes about 3 minutes on foot so he makes it right on time. As he approaches the door he smells an awful stench: Cigarette. Lucius ignores it and knocks on the door. He then goes inside to see the teacher that awaits."

@Imapeople000

(I posted this a few days ago and still haven't gotten a reply. May you please reply?)

Sorry, I hadn't noticed

Malhart Sumnor

Malhart was smoking a cigarette, when another student walks in. He took his cigarette out of his mouth for a second to say "What's up?" Before continuing to smoke. @TrueBananaz

Lucius Scelium III

"Hello sir." Lucius said slightly grinning at the fact that his teacher just so happened to be an angel like him (and my original image just so happened to be the exact same) "I am Lucius Scelium. I was supposed to come here for my physics class. Is this the right room? Are you Mr. Sumnor?"

Lucius eyed the other angel's cigarette, trying to hold in the fact that he really wanted to say "smoking is bad for you". He didn't say it gladly. People who smoke cigarettes really annoyed him. It just makes him think that the people who smoke them are just trying to kill themselves. Lucius started to ponder if smoking in a classroom was even legal.

@Imapeople000

Jonathan Slim

After the kitsune left to go to class, Jonathan quickly followed to his own classroom to teach his writing class.

(Jonathan Slim is now open for RP.)

Malhart Sumnor

"Well, you're a bit late on the scene there, but yeah. This is physics." He said, taking another pull from his cigarette before putting it out on an ash tray (He usually puts it out on his arm, but decided not to creep the kid out). @TrueBananaz

"I told you it was fine ,servant. Are you waiting for some Damn punishment to make yourself feel good again " he laid on his back, looking up .

"No...? It's just... nothing." He got off of the bed, reaching for the rest of his clothes and glancing up at the digital clock on the nightstand. "Aren't we going to be late?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back