• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

"N-no...it's just that your pretty close and staring at me with th-ose red eyes of yours", he turns back over .

(Note that he did imply that he was also a prince...)

"How about now, eh? Any better?" He moved a bit closer, the tips of their noses touching. His lips curled into a gentle smile. Although sleep deprivation had nearly thrown all of his common sense and mental processing away, the man still remained charming. His red eyes glistened in the dim light coming through the closed blinds, making his emotional pull even stronger. The man's face glowed an uneasy pink, as if he was still somewhat aware of what he was doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mornuhama Loprak

"That... that means nothing to me..." Mornuhama said, blushing even more as Izayoi laughed. He instinctively grabbed his necklace, which summoned his dragon. His dragon looked around for a second trying to find Mornuhama, before noticing the necklace on his chest. The dragon just stared at him, unable to comprehend what had happened. Mornuhama said to his dragon, "پہلے میں نے مسترد آپ مالک جہنم چپ رہو ..." (Which translates to 'Shut the hell up or I'll disown you). His dragon just kept staring at Mornuhama, then looked over at Valshe, and stared at both of them. @IkutoForever2222

Last edited by a moderator:
"The kids faces when you yelled at them!" Izayoi laughed more.

@Severynd

Valshe looked at the dragon with a smile, an adorable one.

@Imapeople000

Piko went wide eyed with a blush, then smiled nd kissed back, closing his eyes now.

@xpstitch

The fox suddently ran, Kai gasped and held on tight. They made it to class and Kai fell off, luckily it wasnt a far drop.

@Kenopsia

Mornuhama Loprak

The dragon just kept looking back and forth between Valshe and Mornuhama, confused. He knew what happened to Mornuhama, but couldn't tell that Valshe also had a makeover. The dragon looked at Valshe for a few seconds, and his eyes widened. He looked at Valshe and shook his head, and did the same with Mornuhama. Mornuhama said, "آف جاؤ ، آپ کو مسترد کر رہے ہیں ." and dismissed him. Mornuhama looked over at Valshe. "This still doesn't feel right..." He said, before going back and sitting down. @IkutoForever2222

Malhart Sumnor

Malhart was periodically looking up at the class through reading his magazine. When Valshe and Mornuhama came back, he looked up, continued reading, and did a double take. He could tell who they were, but they were women now. He looked at Anubis, and noticed he actually looked like a man. "What the fuck just happened? I look away for ten minutes, and everyone's switched to whatever gender," Malhart said, chucking his magazine in the air and walking out.

(Note that he did imply that he was also a prince...)

"How about now, eh? Any better?" He moved a bit closer, the tips of their noses touching. His lips curled into a gentle smile. Although sleep deprivation had nearly thrown all of his common sense and mental processing away, the man still remained charming. His red eyes glistened in the dim light coming through the closed blinds, making his emotional pull even stronger. The man's face glowed an uneasy pink, as if he was still somewhat aware of what he was doing.

(Now we have two princes)

Jack couldn't complete any words that came out of mouth. His face was red as tomato as Vincent got closer. "Y-you a-are too close " he said while stuttering.  He tries to back away , but there was no more space to back up into.

Some homophobes in the place have to look away for some time because they kiss for a while. Danny cradling Piko's back carefully with his arm. Bent over and running his fingers through the guy's silky hair. Kissing him tenderly. Passionately...

"Excuse me sirs? It's time to order" an employee says politely.

Danny slowly and reluctantly lets Piko stand back into his original standing position, breaking off the kiss. Danny and Piko are both rather dazed and dizzy from the passionate kiss. Panting for breath and hair all messed up.

The employee has an obvious sweet smile on his face, he thought it was very cute.

"Oh um yes" Danny lets out akwardly. He orders and then looks to Piko to see what he wants to eat.

Valshe couldnt help but laugh his butt off because the teacher was confused.

@Imapeople000

The drama teachers had taken pictured of them, and putthere pictures up on the wall. They always did. And the main one up there was a boy named Utaite.

Izyoi smirked and shrugged. "I would....just for the hell of it...."

@Severynd

Piko blushed darkly. "I-i will have what he is having"

@xpstitch

"Hahahaha" Kai sat up and rubbed the back of his neck. "Nothing i cant handle..." He stood and asked Flann to be picked up.

@Kenopsia

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornuhama looked over at Valshe when he started laughing, and smiled. He thought Valshe's laugh was cute as hell, but he didn't wanna tease him in the middle of class. @IkutoForever2222

(Now we have two princes)

Jack couldn't complete any words that came out of mouth. His face was red as tomato as Vincent got closer. "Y-you a-are too close " he said while stuttering.  He tries to back away , but there was no more space to back up into.

Instead of going for exactly what Jack thought was going to happen, he deviated from it and tilted his head up just slightly, planting a quick kiss on the prince's forehead. His smile widened momentarily, before fading back to its previous size and shape as he slid away. "I'm not that great at confessing things," he says, eyes shut once again, "so I'll give it to you straight: You're kind of adorable."

Jack squeezed his eyes shut, letting the other man kiss his forehead. "A-adorable....me?" the prince questioned.  This is a first time ...being complimented by a man.

Instead of going for exactly what Jack thought was going to happen, he deviated from it and tilted his head up just slightly, planting a quick kiss on the prince's forehead. His smile widened momentarily, before fading back to its previous size and shape as he slid away. "I'm not that great at confessing things," he says, eyes shut once again, "so I'll give it to you straight: You're kind of adorable."

"Sakamaki Izayoi....you?" Izayoi looked over at him.

@Severynd

Valshe leaned over and kissed Mornus cheek, it looked like a girl kissing a girl.

@Imapeople000

Kai glanced at Kona, then looked at Flann. "Just doing my job and helping newbies to class...the fox helped a lot....but i dont need him anymore...i hope that didnt sound rude....i meant it in a good way"

@Kenopsia

While class went on, Neptune was in an awful predicament. One of the delinquents, whos family trade was mermaid/merman scales, had snuck up and found him. The delinquent slammed him to the roof and put knifes through his hands, keeping him there, then started to cut his scales off, one by one.

(Got distracted xD )

@IkutoForever222 Nah, you good

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornuhama blushed when Valshe kissed him, but not as much as before. "Really? In the middle of class?" He laughed, staring at Valshe. @IkutoForever2222

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornuhama stared at Valshe for a second, before standing up and saying "Okay then..." He walked over and kissed Valshe on the lips, not knowing (Or caring) if anyone saw. @IkutoForever2222

(I dont know...the poor kid cant get away from the pool...but i like him too much......i was just gonna see if you liked him?)

Kai blushed darkly and waved his comment away. "Oh it was nothing..." Helooked up at Flann, then looked at Kona and tilted his head. He pointed a bit at him to get Falnn to look as well.

@Kenopsia

Izayoi grinned and nodded. "Same to you pal" Izayoi looked at his hand and examined it.

@Severynd

Kids in the room looked at the two and their eyes about popped out. Boys that look exactly like girls, kissing.

Valshe blushed darkly, not knowing if he should kiss him back. He said "fuck it" in his head and closed his eyes, kissing him back.

@Imapeople000

Jack squeezed his eyes shut, letting the other man kiss his forehead. "A-adorable....me?" the prince questioned.  This is a first time ...being complimented by a man.

"Of course, who else would I be talking to, the wall?" He asked, one of his brilliant red eyes revealing itself halfway to look at the bunny prince. "Oh, dear wall," he cried, mocking himself as he looked just above and behind Jack, "Your paint is simply divine!" His single eye that seemed to have an inner glow like an ember moved back down to meet the other's flustered gaze. "See, that doesn't sound right, does it? Now, jokes aside, yes. I do mean you."

The prince sat up from bed , his eyes steadily looking at the red eyed boy. "I know that....I don't need compliments by the way. I know that I'm cute."

"Of course, who else would I be talking to, the wall?" He asked, one of his brilliant red eyes revealing itself halfway to look at the bunny prince. "Oh, dear wall," he cried, mocking himself as he looked just above and behind Jack, "Your paint is simply divine!" His single eye that seemed to have an inner glow like an ember moved back down to meet the other's flustered gaze. "See, that doesn't sound right, does it? Now, jokes aside, yes. I do mean you."

"Stop......p-please....ahh!! Neptune cried out when another scale was removed. The boy was on number 50. When the boy got a closer look at his face he noticed scales, very small, on his cheeks. When he bent down to cut it off, neptune sharpened his teeth and leaned forward, biting half of the boys neck off, killing him instantly. He didnt want to kill, but it was self defense. If the scales on his cheeks were to be cut off, he would die.

@Kenopsia

Kai blinked amd looked back at Flann. "Is everything alright though?"

The prince sat up from bed , his eyes steadily looking at the red eyed boy. "I know that....I don't need compliments by the way. I know that I'm cute."

"Is that so? Everyone needs a bit of flattery from time to time." He propped himself up on his elbow, head resting against his shoulder. He carefully studied the prince as he sat up, his eyebrows slowly beginning to show worry. "...I... hope I wasn't too rash... I've never been good with conveying emotion, haha..." His laugh was undeniably nervous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back