• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Valshe smiled a bit, getting his way. He snuggled into him and seconds later was asleep again.

@Imapeople000

Piko walked out of the restaurant alone and looked around, hoping he didnt leave him. He stood there with his hands holding each other and hugged to his chest.

@xpstitch

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornuhama smiled, but he couldn't sleep. He just sat there stroking Valshe's hair, watching him sleep, and lightly singing to him. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcnd55tLCv8 Lullaby, Good Night my Angel by Billy Joel. Pretty self explanatory why I chose this, but I will still explain: It is such a beautiful song, sung by an amazingly talented vocalist. The soothing melody and tones of it make it such a calm song, which makes it an absolutely great song to sleep with.) @IkutoForever2222

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucius Scelium III

Lucius was caught off guard by the fact that he missed his entire third period. Silently, he took his notebook and pen and put it back in his backpack and got up towards the door.

"I am so sorry I've troubled you sir." Lucius said "It was a pleasure meeting you. I hope I can see you again next time I have this class."

Lucius then left the classroom and headed to his next class (which was not writing).

@Imapeople000

Jonathan Slim/ Leo Scalene

Janathan looked at the student blankly for a moment and said "Oh... Erm... Sorry... So... Do you have a late pass anyways, Mr...?"

Leo came to school late. He hates to admit it but his first day at high school and he's already late... Ugh. There aren't many different schools for supernaturals near each other so it takes a little while for a plane to get from place to place. Not to mention he was still only funded by the orphanage, "Julia Scalene's Home For Gifted Youngsters", a non profit organization. It doesn't have too much money.

Leo raced to the office to grab a schedule and gave a note from Miss Scalene explaining why he may be late, and got a late pass. He then looked at the schedule and tried to find his classroom. His class was apparently writing with a "Mr. Slim".  He then ran to the class in a panic and ran in. In the classroom, in front of him at the door was someone who seemed to be a girl for some weird reason and at the from of the class, probably the teacher, was a tall thin man.

"Oh, another tardy?" the tall thin man chuckled "What are you having children? Pass?"

Leo quickly handed the tall thin man the pass and quickly walked to a desk.

"Thank you," The man said "I'm Mr. Slim by the way. Call me Jonathan if you'd like."

The man known as Jonathan then turned back to the apparent girl and said "Do you have a pass?"

@IkutoForever2222

Malhart Sumnor

"Nah, you're good." Malhart said as Lucius left the classroom. He waited for him to leave, before lighting another cigarette and smoking again. He could tell the boy didn't like it. @TrueBananaz

Neptune shook his head and looked up at him with a blank but beautiful expression. His hands hurt badly and so did his legs where the scales should be that were cut off. The baggy clothes were comfortable and it made him feel like he could sleep.

@Kenopsia

Valshe slept, looking like an angel in his sleep.

@Imapeople000

Anubis looked down and shook his head. "I dont.....i apologize.....and im Anubis Ma'at"

@TrueBananaz

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornuhama looked at Valshe and shook his head silently at him, smiling. For being head prefect and student council member, he sure did play by his own rules. He laughed to himself and snuggled in with Valshe, starting to fall asleep again. @IkutoForever2222

Jonathan Slim/ Leo Scalene

Jonathan shrugged "Eh, it's fine. I just have to take passes for tardies because the administration are total drama queens. Do tardies even count this early into school? Who the heck learns this early, right after break?" He patted the young man's back "Take a seat wherever you'd like, Anubis. We're having a lecture right now but don't bother taking notes because this is all review and you know this already... Unless you don't but I doubt that because I don't think I'd want you in this class. Just kidding. I want everyone in this class."

Leo was sitting down with a college ruled composition notebook writing down everything that Jonathan projected onto a screen. He knows that he knows all of this already but it's just in case. Who knows how much education melted from his brain throughout the break. Leo couldn't help watch Anubis though. Somehow she... No... He seemed strangely alluring. He didn't say anything though and continued writing everything down, watching the girl... No... Boy at the corner of his eye.

@IkutoForever2222

(Yes Leo is crushing on Anubis)

Anubis gave a bow and headed to the spot next to Leo. He sat back and stared at the screen, his bright golden eyes reflecting the projection.

@TrueBananaz

Lol))

A boy snuck into the room and jumped on Valshe and Mornu, waking Valshe up. Valshe was about to rage when he saw who it was. His mouth dropped open andnhe hugged the boy. "Utaite! How did you find me? And why arent you working?" 

Utaite laughed and lifted his phone. "Gps tracking device.....AND i am back in school for the time being....boss is sick"

@Imapeople000

96neko.full.1660215.jpg

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornuhama squealed a bit when Utaite jumped on them. Mornuhama turned around blushing to confront the boy, before Valshe asked how he found him. Mornuhama looked at Valshe confused, and looked back at Utaite. @IkutoForever2222

Valshe noticed his confused look and smiled. "This is my baby brother Utaite....due to being famous he cant be at school much.....he is famous pop singer called 96neko....and Utaite...this is Mornu...my boyfriend"

Utaite reached out his hand to shake Mornus.

@Imapeople000

Neptune stared at Kona the entire time, knowing something was wrong but he couldnt quite put his finger on it. Though when the nurse spoke his attention tore away from Kona and his ear fins wiggled cutely. "I like your voice.....it reminds me of the water..."

@Kenopsia

Mornuhama Loprak

"Yeah, you scared the crap out of me..." Mornuhama laughed. "I wasn't really expecting someone to jump us while we were asleep..."

three loud bangs followed by a colossal crash pursue a kid, only about freshman age, as he comes flying through the schools second story history window. He tumbled across the floor and slams into the wall, shrieking in pain and holding his arm as if it where injured

blood drops from a missing right eye he neglects to cover, soaking a bit of his hair and face in his blood, yet he doesn't seem to fazed. He wears basic cold weather clothing, which seemed appropriate enough for the Fall/winter temperatures. 

"that's the last time I trust public transit..."

He says in a weak voice before plunging into unconciousness

image.jpeg

@IkutoForever2222

"Piko you should go. I had to leave because of YOU. You were being so cute that my heart began to swell and beat too fast and if I had stayed I wouldn't have been able to control myself. I found myself thinking very... bad.... things about you. And I didn't want to hurt you or have you to hate me for it so I think it's best that you should go now" he pleaded.

I can't beleive he made me feel like that. I have never had those kinds of urges before in my life. Never like this. Never this fast. Nor intensely urgent. I would have gotten jailed for it probably. The things he made me feel like doing to him. And in a public restaurant too. He would be scared of me for it too.

Utaite gave the cutes littke cheesey smile and gave a thumbs up.

Valshe rolled his eyes at his baby brother. "Weirdo"

@Imapeople000

Izayoi shrugged and stood. "Why the hell not" He smirked and headed out with him.

@Severynd

So much gore xD @Tiny Cosmic

Piko looked t him. "But those are normal thoughts....you SHOULD have those thoughts when with a lover....i love you Danny....and i said i would stay with you forever"

@xpstitch

The only chara i have open is Kennedy....who refuses to help or talk to anyone because they will get killed by the government.....and Kai...who is ...well....VERY small )

Valshe nudged his boyfriend with a laugh. "I know!"

@Imapeople000

Izayoi shrugged. "Mainly just like....everyone being gay"

@Severynd

Neptune looked away, embarrassed. "I cant walk.....i...dont know how" He was highly worried about Kona, cause it was his faukt he had a fever.

@Kenopsia

Jonathan Slim/ Leo Slim

Jonathan went to his computer to put another slide for the screen during his lecture. The screen read "Nouns VS Pronouns". He wasn't kidding. Leo did learn this years before but nevertheless Leo wrote everything down even when Jonthan said he didn't have to. Who knows when you might need this information. Maybe somehow you'll get diagnosed with some sort of amnesia or altzheimers and he'll forget it all. All of this was still with the gi- boy who called himself Anubis at the corner of Leo's eye.

Leo quietly finished writing the slide down in his notebook and looked at Anubis, who chose to sit next to him, trying not to get hypnotized by his entrancing eyes "Um... Hi... Uh... Ma'am... I... Err... Mean sir. I... I... I'm Leo." Leo was incredibly nervous talking to Anubis and was terrified.

@IkutoForever2222

(By the way, Leo's dialogue translated into English is "Hi sir. I'm Leo.")

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornuhama blushed a bit at first, being openly acknowledged as his boyfriend in front of his brother, but thought about what happened in class earlier (Ya know.. the kissing and shit), and laughed it off. @IkutoForever2222

The kid limps around the school, looking for someone to converse with. Did he just fly into an abandoned school? He hadn't seen a single soul..."

@IkutoForever2222

Danny was shocked at Piko's statement.

"Forever is a very long time Piko..." he said worriedly.

"We're only in highschool Piko. You can't POSSIBLY mean you would marry me at this point in time... Why we've only just met" he says as he finally feels his urges die down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back