• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Lucian reached up and kissed Kennedy softly. "I really do love-" Suddenly, an unrealistically piercing pain hit him in his back. Sharp. Stinging. Pain. His vision blurred as his hand flew instinctively to his back. A bullet. He turned and saw a smiling government official holding a gun. Another shot hit his back, finding a home in his ribs, probably. Lucian could feel the blood draining out of him rapidly. He, unlike Kennedy, wasn't used to pain. Lucian fell to the ground, coughing up a large amount of blood. "I love you, K-Kennedy. I really do. And I-I always will."

@IkutoForever2222

Jack didn't protest , but let the man stroke his ear before he fell asleep. 

Barely awake, the feeling of his legs floating off the side of the bed and being soaked kept him from fully falling asleep. Without moving too much, he managed to kick off his boots and pants, curling up a bit closer and moving his legs onto the bed.

Kennedy's eyes widened in horror and he dropped to his knees, tears spilling from his face. This time Kennedy leaned down and kissed his bloody lips. When he pulled away, he saw Lucian was already dead. His chin quivered and he gave a small sad smile. "I love you too."

@Fazy

(Im literally bawling right now....i cant stop )

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh no..."Jack thought outloud. 

His space was now occupied by the other man , who seemed to not have any pants on like him.

Barely awake, the feeling of his legs floating off the side of the bed and being soaked kept him from fully falling asleep. Without moving too much, he managed to kick off his boots and pants, curling up a bit closer and moving his legs onto the bed.

Eh. I'm just an emotionless void. I'm not crying at all. >.<

Malhart Sumnor

Malhart walked back down the stairs, forgetting to turn out of shadow and scaring the hell out of some kids by walking through them. As he didn't see anyone in the school or outside, he decided to head to the dorms.

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornuhama watched Valshe draw for a couple of minutes. "What're you drawing?" He asked, peeking over to try and see. @IkutoForever2222

Honestly, I was only half-joking for the first thing. I really can't feel some emotions. It's kinda weird tho. I do cry, just hardly ever.

"Oh no..."Jack thought outloud. 

His space was now occupied by the other man , who seemed to not have any pants on like him.

(Hey, at least he still has his boxers! Otherwise, this would be a lot weirder...)

Vincent did not move any further; he was simply there, fast asleep. It seemed doubtful that you could get him back up again at this state, or at least to move a significant distance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucian's final word was a small mutter: I love you. With that, he died with a smile on his face. The government official who had shot him started to haul his still-warm body away. 

@IkutoForever2222

Valshe leaned over and handed him his notebook, showing him the picture he had drew.

Beautiful-Sketches-Pen-Drawings-Ideas-06.png

@Imapeople000

(Hey, at least he still has his boxers! Otherwise, this would be a lot weirder...)

Vincent did not move any further; he was simply there, fast asleep. It seemed doubtful that you could get him back up again at this state, or at least to move a significant distance.

I'll reply to this in the morning 

Night!

"We warned you this is what would happen if you talked to people......next time....dont talk to anyone" *they chained him up in the tube, it shocked him inside, and cleaned up his wounds, though by making it hurt worse. When they were done, they drove him back to school and dropped him off. He headed to class with glazed over eyes and tears falling down his cheeks. Everyone looked at him as if he were an alien. Was he? He bumped into the teacher Malhart and looked up at him with an aura of death hanging around him. He didnt apologize, not wanting to risk talking to him so he continued walking.

@Imapeople000

@Fazy

Izayoi sat down in class next to Kona and diagnal from Flann, the seat ws empty so why not. He huffed and closed his eyes, power practically rolling off him even with him just sitting there.

(Open)

Whoever drew that picture's a badass. xD  I can draw, but definitely not that good.

Mornuhama Loprak

"Oh wow... that's gorgeous..." Mornuhama said, staring at it. "I draw sometimes, but not often. Besides, most of mine are kinda creepy." He said, pulling out a drawing of his own. @IkutoForever2222

7256781822936c1c4141ce77978bb9f3.jpg

Malhart Sumnor

While he was walking to the dorms, Malhart bumped into Kennedy. He considered chastising him, but he was already walking away, so he kept going. He went into the dorms, and started walking through the doors to check if any of his students were there(He's still a shadow, which is why he can walk through them.). "Anyone in their dorm better hurry up to class before I break in and kick your ass!" He yelled angrily. @Kisaki @Eterniti

The rest of my characters have walked to class and sat down (Mei, Takis, Dominique, and Aonghus.). They are all open for interaction. I was just too lazy to write all their names down.

Val smiled big "its still amazing!!!" He looked at it in awe. "100 times better than mine"

Kennedy sat down right next to Mei. He laid his head down on his desk with a thunk, tears just streaming from his eyes.

@Imapeople000

Whoever drew that picture's a badass. xD  I can draw, but definitely not that good.

Mornuhama Loprak

"No, your's is a bit better, I think. Here's one that's a bit creepier."

008-creepy-drawings-kirill.jpg

Mei Rinsaku

Mei heard Kennedy walk in and sit down. He looked over and scanned him with his mask. Mei got confused for a second, and scanned again. His visual radar (Which transmits images through his brain by sending electronic pulses through his nerves) showed that he was obviously human, but his life-form detector said he was classified as a 'Weapon'. He cocked his head at Kennedy, and asked, "What's wrong?" Although again, his voice is so deep it sounded more like 'W..t's wr...g'. @IkutoForever2222

Val blinked that one. "Okay that one is hella creepy" he laughed a bit.

Kennedy looked t Mei. He didnt notice him before, but what he did notice now, wasnthat they look a pot alike, almost like twins. Kennedy looked forwards, not wanting to speak so he wrote down on a piece of paper. "Sorry. I cant talk to you...if i do.....you will die....governments orders" He put the sheet of paper in front of Mei.

@Imapeople000

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornuhama laughed as well. "I have some others, but it just gets creepier from here. What else have you drawn?" Mornuhama asked, looking up at Valshe. @IkutoForever2222

Mei Rinsaku

Mei's mask scanned it and sent the image to his brain. He read what it said, narrowed his eyes, and wrote, "The government can bite me. I'm nothing but an old test subject to them in the first place." He said, putting the paper back on Kennedy's desk.

"Um....my sketchbook is in my dorm rooom....come over later and i will show you?" Vak asked and hoped.

He read the paper amd frowned a little. He lookedbt him. So he was an old test subject? He looked to the paper and wrote. "I think i might have been cloned after you....wee look a lot alike.....im the present experiment.....they are or have already....making me a weapon....."  He put the paper back on his desk.

@Imapeople000 im so sorry...i would continue going, but my eyes keep drooping and its annoying....ima get some sleep and then i will get back on (prolly 5 to 6 hours)

@IkutoForever2222 Don't sweat it, the only reason I'm on is cuz of a contest in one of my games. xD

Mornuhama Loprak

"Yeah, sure thing!" Mornuhama said, smiling. He turned his music off and pulled out a book and started reading. (For anyone wondering, he's reading 'To Kill a Mockingbird', my all time favorite book.)

Mei Rinsaku

Mei took the paper back and scanned it once more. He wrote, 'Go figure. The lot of them are bastards anyways. I think they already have, my mask is scanning your life-force as a weapon' and sent it back to him.

Rein

The humming ceased once he reached his destination and subtly occupied an empty seat. It didn't appear that he gained much attention at all which pleased the spirit and brought a calm air around him. He pulled the sling bag from across his shoulder and placed it on the ground beside his seat with a light tap. Finger tips softly beat against the desk in a rhythm while blue eyes moved to study the other students who occupied the room, both familiar and unfamiliar faces. Two of his fingernails faded into a gray after the small orb of water glided to his mouth like the one before it and he drank it. Rein couldn't deny that he was growing a little bored, his arms stretching out along the desk as his face rested between them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back