• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

"I guess I have to implant some elevators  into this school myself , so we won't have to walk up the stairs ever again " he smiled back. He could command his father to upgrade this school at least.

"I'll think of something, don't you worry." His lips curved into a calm, assuring smile. Vincent felt as if he'd be alright with some down time, too. Now all he had to do was slip out. The red eyed man turned to his right as he rounded the stairs, down into another staircase. "You'd think with so many stairs, they'd get tired of having them. Unfortunately for us, that's not the case."

"I guess I have to implant some elevators  into this school myself , so we won't have to walk up the stairs ever again " he smiled back. He could command his father to upgrade this school at least.

"Yes, but in the meantime, you have me. But please don't expect me to be your "dorm servant" once we get there... I'm far too tired for it." Vincent turns another corner, entering the corridor leading to the dormitory building. "The 100s are on the second floor, so..." He stops in front of a door labeled "105". "This is it, correct? I don't believe I can get in. Do you mind using your key?"

"I guess that's fair.." Jack pulled out the key from his pocket.

"Here..."he gave it to Vincent.

"Yes, but in the meantime, you have me. But please don't expect me to be your "dorm servant" once we get there... I'm far too tired for it." Vincent turns another corner, entering the corridor leading to the dormitory building. "The 100s are on the second floor, so..." He stops in front of a door labeled "105". "This is it, correct? I don't believe I can get in. Do you mind using your key?"

"You can't use one arm...fine I'll get down."he said as he removed himself from the man's arms.

"Well, I was carrying you, after all. You can climb back into my arms afterward if it so pleases you," he says with an eye roll.

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornuhama saw Valshe sit next to him and smiled at him, before turning back around to the front, when Malhart looked up. @IkutoForever2222

Malhart Sumnor

Malhart was reading a magazine, when he heard Mornuhama and Valshe walked in. He finished the rest of the magazine before looking up. "Hmph. Only two? I thought more people would've arrived by now, it's nearly second hour..." He said, glancing at the clock. "Well, whatever." He put that magazine away, and took out another one to begin reading it.

"It's not use for that. I'll just stand up."he waited for the boy to open the door.

Vincent simply shook his head and pushed open the door to the dormitory, moving out of Jack's way and allowing him to enter first, then entering and closing the door behind him.

Jack throws his shirt off and sprawled across his bed.

"The prince thanks you."he spoke, but only to be muffled by the pillow. He sat up then looked to Vincent. "Are just going to stand there?"

Jack throws his shirt off and sprawled across his bed.

"The prince thanks you."he spoke, but only to be muffled by the pillow. He sat up then looked to Vincent. "Are just going to stand there?"

"Well, no, you barely gave me much time to react, see. But if you were asking what I had in mind, then," the man responded, flopping down into the nearest chair, "something like this was what I wanted. Also, I appreciate your thanks. Between you and me, I find this master-servant thing to be quite fun."

Last edited by a moderator:
"You enjoyed serving me? Your either kinky or you just liked serving me." The prince was suprised.  Most of his servants at home called him a spoil and brat.

"Well, no, you barely gave me much time to react, see. But if you were asking what I had in mind, then," the man responded, flopping down into the nearest chair, "something like this was what I wanted. Also, I appreciate your thanks. Between you and me, I find this master-servant thing to be quite fun."

"You enjoyed serving me? Your either kinky or you just liked serving me." The prince was suprised.  Most of his servants at home called him a spoil and brat.

"K-Kinky...?!" His face almost immediately burst into a bright red color. "W-Well, I'm... i don't believe so...?!"

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornuhama looked over at Valshe when he giggled. He cocked his head, in kind of a What? behavior, but waved it off.

Malhart Sumnor

Malhart looked up for a second when Valshe giggled, but kept reading his magazine. He looked back up at the door after a couple of minutes, then the clock. "Alright, where the hell is everyone?" Malhart said, throwing his magazine on his desk as he walked out the door to look for students. @IkutoForever2222 Run everyone, he's coming for you in the night.

Mornuhama Loprak

"Eh, they'll be fine," Mornuhama said, laughing. "Well... probably. I don't think he'd mess them up that bad." @IkutoForever2222

Malhart Sumnor

Malhart patrolled the halls, looking around. He didn't see anyone in his class, so he went outside to look around. He didn't see anyone. He scratched his head, and looked up. "What the hell?!" He said, looking at the boy on top of the roof (He couldn't see the pool). He went back inside, and started the long trudge up to the roof.

Jack busted out in laughter.

"You should see your face.  I didn't mean it...I was just joking."

"O-oh, ah... Forgive me, never in my right mind would I ever expect to be accused of being... yes." His hesitance to use the word after jokingly being called it brings to mind a veil of naivety, even though it is quite obvious that he is not that innocent (or so it seems).

"O-oh, ah... Forgive me, never in my right mind would I ever expect to be accused of being... yes." His hesitance to use the word after jokingly being called it brings to mind a veil of naivety, even though it is quite obvious that he is not that innocent (or so it seems).

"My servant must be easily flustered. I see that your not entirely innocent as I thought " Jack stood up from his bed.

"I'll be taking a quick shower. Are ya still going to be here?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back