• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Jack relaxed a little more. He at least glad he got spend time in the pool even though the pool god was hogging it. Jack turned his attention back to Vincent

" Why do you need armor in a school anyways? " the boys ears twitch slightly.

His face relaxed, no longer trying to tease. Vincent's shoulders rose to create a quick shrug. "Since we're not welcome here, where do you reckon we go? I don't want to intrude for much longer if we're being such a bother. Although, this is still part of the school, and thus available to students..." He closed his eyes, thinking, before snapping back to attention. "Ah, yes, I do believe I'll need my things back," he said, walking over to where he had set down his cloak and armor. "I don't think I'll be putting them back on anytime soon, though. Much too hot."

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornuhama stared at Valshe, not sure what to do. "Well... I suppose... that was fair." He said, slightly grinning. He was blushing like crazy, but wasn't that embarrassed. @IkutoForever2222

Jack relaxed a little more. He at least glad he got spend time in the pool even though the pool god was hogging it. Jack turned his attention back to Vincent

" Why do you need armor in a school anyways? " the boys ears twitch slightly.

"I don't need it in the school, or at least, for normal school life," he says, trying to find an explanation that doesn't say too much, "Just... in case something goes wrong."

[Harumi]

Harumi stared at her blankly but he was skeptical of what she was saying. He couldn't or just didn't believe that because of one main reason. "Female or male I have heard you can get a lot of things with money." he looked her up and down real quick before saying "Guys don't usually have those on their chest anyway." he poked her chest once.

@IkutoForever2222

" A low possibility , but if ya like wearing it then go ahead." the prince yawned. Time  sure seemed to go slow. He was tired from the lack of sleep and the long journey from Japan.

"I don't need it in the school, or at least, for normal school life," he says, trying to find an explanation that doesn't say too much, "Just... in case something goes wrong."

-_- {some people i swear}  Anubis pulled up his dress and whipped out his penis. "Male...." He pulled his underwear up and dropped th front of his dress. 

@Kira Times

Neptune smiled an took his hands "really?!"

@Kenopsia

"I kinda like it though" Valshe miled and rubbed a finger along his jaw as he walked ahead of him.

@Imapeople000

#sorryforusingpenisloljustdiditagain

" A low possibility , but if ya like wearing it then go ahead." the prince yawned. Time  sure seemed to go slow. He was tired from the lack of sleep and the long journey from Japan.

He says nothing in reply, instead changing the subject upon noticing the bunny's exhaustion. "Too much for one day, huh?"

"isn't it obvious" the prince slouched against the wall and sighed. " I'm tired and I hate this school !"he whined. "Servant take me to my dorm." demanded the spoiled prince.

His legs hurt from walking those damned stairs. Couldn't the school just get an elevator, he thought.

He says nothing in reply, instead changing the subject upon noticing the bunny's exhaustion. "Too much for one day, huh?"

[Harumi]

...How exactly does one react in this situation cause this was just plain awkward. He could practically feel whatever lust was in the air die immediately except for the guy's who were into dudes but other than that everybody became very uncomfortable. He could feel it. Well he did what was appropriate in his current situation and no it was not to flip out or go punching anybody. "I....apologies for the mix up. Though I have to ask why are you wearing a dress, have breasts and that...voice?" it was all very off-putting if you asked him. Maybe this is what they called a trap... 

@IkutoForever2222 (I couldn't care less if you use that word. It's not hurting me.)

Last edited by a moderator:
"isn't it obvious" the prince slouched against the wall and sighed. " I'm tired and I hate this school !"he whined. "Servant take me to my dorm." demanded the spoiled prince.

His legs hurt from walking those damned stairs. Couldn't the school just get an elevator, he thought.

Without any argument, he picks up the prince and lightly fluffs one of his ears. "You're going to have to tell me where it is, though. I'm not that observant~"

Anubis put his hands on his hips. "My mom didnt want another boy so she made me dress like this since birth...and the voice kinda stayed....puberty did nothing for me...and i have a suit underneath that gives me boobs and wider hips"

@Kira Times

Valshe smiled and walked into class.

@Imapeople000

Nep did a victory spin and giggled. "Yay!!!"

@Kenopsia

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornuhama followed Valshe into the classroom, and sat in the same seat he did the first time (The seat at the front right of the room). He sat down, and thought about everything that had happened today. I met Valshe, he kissed my cheek, we left class at the end, I filled out the papers and turned them in, I carried him to the office... He thought about the rest of the day as well, but I'm too lazy to write it all out. He smiled, but shook his head, still kind of tired (Although Valshe's kiss woke him up significantly.)

Without any argument, he picks up the prince and lightly fluffs one of his ears. "You're going to have to tell me where it is, though. I'm not that observant~"

"It's room 105"he said. He let the older man fluff his ears. He didn't mind now...it felt kind of good. Jack mentally slapped himself because of the last part .

[Harumi]

That was why....Maybe he should of figured that out before, instead of making himself look like a level fifty jackass but he said before he thought not unusual for him. "Lucky for her then. If you're not around her anymore why are you still dressing in dresses?" he was the last person who should of been asking questions right now but he was sure that their incident was over.

@IkutoForever2222

"It's room 105"he said. He let the older man fluff his ears. He didn't mind now...it felt kind of good. Jack mentally slapped himself because of the last part .

"Off we go, then." Vincent trudged down the shoddy stairs, this time, knowing all too well that he couldn't possibly climb down the ladder while carrying someone. He could only hope that no one would notice them coming down from the roof.

Jack looked at Vincent with sleepy eyes. "Hmmm...What will your excuse be when we are caught....I'm not taking the blame."he yawned. 

"Off we go, then." Vincent trudged down the shoddy stairs, this time, knowing all too well that he couldn't possibly climb down the ladder while carrying someone. He could only hope that no one would notice them coming down from the roof.

"I'll think of something, don't you worry." His lips curved into a calm, assuring smile. Vincent felt as if he'd be alright with some down time, too. Now all he had to do was slip out. The red eyed man turned to his right as he rounded the stairs, down into another staircase. "You'd think with so many stairs, they'd get tired of having them. Unfortunately for us, that's not the case."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back